Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best bot names you've seen/used

Go down 
+46
DarkChuky
Cybernetic
Nymph~
centralheating
Rinrin
SilverySil
Tuskin
:)OwneD)
AlkaidStar
ziix
Segawa
Moghul
ppxeno
Aria
Str8witchin
fggt
rehpic
donggyu
FireKiller87
Kobrakai
Reinel
MagicPotatoplz
Afterburner
Mew
falcon1
Suki_Eve
Shaftronics
reVelske
SkyPanic
LS3
Kitouski
FreedomFighter
xzpwnz
VeryMelon
necrodrakath
Trill
mikuri
Malphes
UncleBobbie
chengsta
Asagi-san
IronFist
suzuru
Astral_Dono
Fireflywater
Arti
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

Best bot names you've seen/used Empty
PostSubject: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Rock Me Amateus
Cation
Melfistopheles (Whoever used this one gets my eternal respect)

List 'em
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Milez once used a Steam Cannon armed Destructor.

It was named ":frogout:". I think you know why, Atari.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm

ZetsubouRider's Connie: "Antique Cowboy"
Back to top Go down
suzuru

Female Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Arti wrote:
Rock Me Amateus
Pump Me Amadeus!

But there is also a song called Rock me Amadeus, hmm.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 pm

fatarts alpha strikers - Mobile Fortress (A, B, C . . . )
death angel - feng mei with reaper scythe and brickgale BS
shino velociter - shino 40 wlk with buster gatlin
micro sturbanger - lily rain with 2 psycho formula am or just one and a volcano grenade (2 ams is funnier but less effective Razz)
FLEA - the smallest hitbox ever (without HD). its half the size of the smallest chibi.I use without HD for lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Sugoi Dog

Sugoi Box

Sugoi Bawks

(´・ω・`)

(´・ω・`) EX

hola

Beautiful

Sighberstep's Corpse

Last edited by Asagi-san on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 pm

suzuru wrote:
But there is also a song called Rock me Amadeus, hmm.
It's a reference to that one.
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Most awesome name I've once seen in cosmic break, but I haven't seen him/her anymore since I stalked him: Goat Annie

I mean wow, GOAT?!! how awesome is that?!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

I named my flea with Jack Gadget II HD ShoopDaWhoop.

Ahue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Lacus Byne (A spoof off Lacus Clyne)
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 pm

chengsta wrote:
Most awesome name I've once seen in cosmic break, but I haven't seen him/her anymore since I stalked him: Goat Annie

I mean wow, GOAT?!! how awesome is that?!!

wat
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 pm

TBG FAG
True name.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

My Toybox with accel roll named Heroic Obesity :u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Kobrakai's Mialy - AnalProbe Custom

LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by LXE on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

it has a bunch of blue penises on it
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Death Angel
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm

LXE wrote:
Kobrakai's Maily - AnalProbe Custom

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 pm

I've seen someone with an SDC air named "Ziggy".
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm

IronFist wrote:
Death Angel
Spoiler:

How ironic. The person who whines the hardest about "OP homing fags" ends up becoming one. Now that you're one of them, I'm guessing you wont be complaining too much.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Trill wrote:
Now that you're one of them, I'm guessing you wont be complaining too much.
He can use it?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Probably not, but now even he knows he cant whine about them and still use it without feeling like a total hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Trill wrote:
IronFist wrote:
Death Angel
Spoiler:

How ironic. The person who whines the hardest about "OP homing fags" ends up becoming one. Now that you're one of them, I'm guessing you wont be complaining too much.

how ironic.; I still say that airs shouldnt have homming (and it was 1 roll at gara and its my only bot with homming.. Izuna whisps cant hit anything if its not stopped also Im talking about air with main weapon homming)

and yes, against LNDs and ARTs, it is an OP homming fag and no, Im trying to use it but Im using my arts and shino.

how ironic, "probably" someone that have a lot (or at least more than one) OP homming air fag (and th reall air OP stuff comes with AG and AG type weapons) is telling me that because read me complaining about that.

I have one and I still complain. airs with homming as main weapons shouldnt exist. Izuna whisps have bad accuracy and low fire rate. people that complain abou izuna whisps just cant dodge anything,now try to dodge (and kill) an AG with UC bots using "ONLY" UC weapons or RT shop weapons ... what about seraph crimrose with homming weapon???

yes,airs with homming shouldnt exist, and that is a reason for why I use a scythe,to go and hit AGs and other air fags, also to hunt an art when the player is alone, without help from his team.

even when people used to call Izuna as OP because of whisps, I wasnt abusing whisps but yeah,even Feng Mei having a weapon with not so good accuracy on moving targets and air bots, yes, I use when I use Feng Mei (even because I cant get rid of the weapon even if I wanted) and yes,I use on people with any kind of OP stuff and many of them get trolloled by Feng. I use her more lika a "revenge" time because I really got crappy annoyed with this homming stuff on air bots whereplayers just spawn AG shots from above and run away at the first sight of another AG or bots that can hit them.

I used non-homming weapons at my air bots ... since february? got annoyed by the air fags for what . . . some 3 or 4 months? yes,I really feellike a little payback and a chance to lol-back at guys using OP stuff (where I could kill AG with my Death Angel. the AG guys cant hit sh*t even at 1x1 if u start dodging some shots, then they go and use air loopon their AGs to make it even more OP but they forget the map have boundaries and walls, then its scythe fun time,also most of the AG players cant dodge feng shots (whats lol, considering I can dodge some AG shots with my fly 25 feng mei . . . yes, skill makes difference but if u have a weapon to fight back, or else skill just allow u to survive a bit more)

now, thnks 4 uto derail the topic, send me pm if u want to talk about, dont derail the topic more.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 pm

PS I own none of this "homming" airs, I rarely play airs to begin with. I play my fat art and my lands.

And as for no UC weapons can kill an AG, I have several different build types that could all easily whipe the floor with an AG.

Land:
Spoiler:

Art:
Spoiler:

Air:
Spoiler:

All the bots I listed when played right can easily outclass an AG, or any other homing fags. Their homing weapons tend to only work well against grounded targets to begin with.

All these builds are purely UC with very very minimal tuning.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 pm

if the guy dont know how to use his AG or if he cant dodge anything or be smart to fly high and dont land near you, yeah, u have a good chance.

yet, u can kill an EVE with an untunned froglander and weak weapon . .. that are non-skilled players that cant hit/dodge anything and players that just cant use a bot properly (like, that are fraus that land to spawn shots at lnd and art when u know whats the good use of a frau, stun/lock kill with slow tune)

and to begin with, AG shots work well on anything, but sure, work better against things at ground.

and thnks 4 derailing again just for your lol thoughts showing the obvious but hidding the fact it work only against completely non-skilled players that,more than the lack of skill, dont even know how to use their bots properly or are just loling and dont care about being killed.

yeah,try to kill someone that know how to use an AG (like flying and avoiding getting close enough to the target) or a seraph with homing weapon (or ag kind weapon) and see if u really can make your words worth a wooden coin.

so, I repeat and will keep repeating what I used to say. airs with homming shouldnt exist and Cash Seekers just what u to throw your money on Cash Bucket, where whoever have the larger bucket have more and better chances to get the OP stuff they want to beat other players without the need of skill (EVE - 1 EVE shot = 4 to 8 shots of lily with RT shot weapon, more if u take only UC weapons at your lily; AG - if u try to compare it to Izuna whisps, lol, ure really out of your mind, izuna whisps are like sticks-and-stones against the high tech weapon ag provide; lnd melee spammers, well, thats nothing to mention, I dont think u will find something melee to counter the good gara melee spammer bots, just if the guy is so non-skilled that cant spam right click on his mouse when target is close enough for the weapon/am to stun-lock-kill in some seconds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Thread Derailed, Attempting to re-rail.

Elisalotte - Fur Elise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best bot names you've seen/used   Best bot names you've seen/used Empty

Back to top Go down

Best bot names you've seen/used
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next