Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?

Go down 
+5
Rinrin
Trill
xzpwnz
Arti
Klinkin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? Empty
PostSubject: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Well, I happened to get lucky with the Mega gara; my single x5 got me both Feng Mei and Regina Winberrl. Feng Mei's a pretty simple bot to figure out (spam homing disks) that I'll likely avoid using much, but Regina seems both more nuanced and overall more interesting to use. What weapons, boosters, and carts would you recommend for her?
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Broad Radar and Float Dash are pretty much required

Last edited by Arti on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Broad radar is required
Float dash on regina is something only an idiot would think of
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:25 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Float dash on regina is something only an idiot would think of
Er uhh

Elaborate? :/ I just want to make sure I have a legit reason to reset-cartridge-all my regina
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I have seen a few WLK based Regina's, but the more common build is going to be Float Dash(even though I'd rather take shortboost) , as Arti said.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Duration of flight times are 3/12/4/3 seconds of Land/Air/Artillery/Support type bots
This alone should be reason enough
But, I could post more reasons if you still aren't convinced
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Guessing its because that such a short flight time plus the fact she has no quickboost means she has trouble consecutively floatdashing, pretty much gimping her mobility.

Is fly based hopping alright? I'd original made that build as wlk based, but I wasnt sure.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm

No, go home
By all means, make it fly-based if you want to be "creative"
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 am

Klinkin wrote:
Well, I happened to get lucky with the Mega gara; my single x5 got me both Feng Mei and Regina Winberrl.
i seriously dont understand why feeders have to say this shit.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 am

Play nicely, rinrinrinrinrin
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:07 am

I would tune some walk and ammo on that arm... That shit is seriously f-ed up.

I mean wtf, you can drag someone from their PS to your own spawn point if they got enough HP.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 am

fhoeng wrote:
I would tune some walk and ammo on that arm... That shit is seriously f-ed up.

I mean wtf, you can drag someone from their PS to your own spawn point if they got enough HP.
And it can pierce. The only bad thing about it is that it uses up 3 ammo per shot, so yes, ammo is a must.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 am

xzpwnz wrote:
i'll try, but everyone around me saying stuff like diz T_T making me QQ
and they could just nicely ask for builds instead of posting these stuff <\3

weapons - geso whip and geso whip.
tripple burn tunes each. does great, you paralyse them and inflict periodic damage by burn.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:01 am

Rinrin wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
tripple burn tunes each. does great, you paralyse them and inflict periodic damage by burn.

Explain to me what advantage you get out of this aside the burn damage. (which is a poor way to do damage)

You remove the shock with burn, now they can hit you back. Or, they just super fly straight away to go back to their healer, which you can't catch up. As far as I understand, you shot yourself in the foot.

Are you hoping it re-apply quickly enough to shock them again? Because I have seen plenty of winberl getting killed because a faggot nicole team mate boost drain replace the bind on a melee. I'm not about to do what those nicole do to myself.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 am

Rinrin wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
weapons - geso whip and geso whip.

Burn OR Shock?

Make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Slow + Shock

HUEHUEHUEHUEH
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Klinkin wrote:
Well, I happened to get lucky with the Mega gara; my single x5 got me both Feng Mei and Regina Winberrl.
i seriously dont understand why feeders have to say this shit.
Eh, as you may have noticed, I tend to add a little background info to my posts; I feel bad just posting "Regina Winberrl build help plz." Also, I try to give a bit of insight into my own situation; namely, I saved from multiple UC>RT cycles for this single roll, and therefore am unlikely to have rare, gara, or RT parts, and a limited budget with which to acquire them. For example, I dismissed your burning Geso whip idea right away, not because of the quality of the idea, but simple because I don't have and can't get a Geso whip. I apologize if I offended you.

Anyway, currently I'm leaning more towards a healing/support build; right now, my major question is whether to make her Wlk-based or Fly-based.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 pm

There is no reason for fly based imo. Winberl regina pwn melee HARD (face them head on and spam that drawgun). With that boost duration, you really aren't getting anywhere.

I would tune enough walk so that I can draw gun target and walk backward at the same time without losing too much of the distance in between me and victim. Unless you intend to use float dash for this purpose, but I feel that would increase the distance between you and drawgun victim which might be more prone to more error (than a walk base), leading to eventual escape of the victim.

Walk = gradual movement
float dash = burst movement
flying normally for draw gun = unthinkable due to the need to turn around to shoot
low walk + drawgun = drawgun pull so fast that the target end up behind you pretty quickly

... why am I posting all this? Back to KoFxiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?   Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Regina Winberrl: Weapons, Parts, and Carts?
Page 1 of 1