Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question OB Reward?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViolentJustice

Male Posts : 30

Question OB Reward? Empty
PostSubject: Question OB Reward?   Question OB Reward? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 am

I finally came back playing Cosmic Break after since CB/OB and I asked my friend to come back to join me. My friend registered OB back then, but never played until today he received 150 free RT for participating OB. I thought if he got that and I don't? It seems unfair...... >.<
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Question OB Reward?   Question OB Reward? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 am

ViolentJustice wrote:
I finally came back playing Cosmic Break after since CB/OB and I asked my friend to come back to join me. My friend registered OB back then, but never played until today he received 150 free RT for participating OB. I thought if he got that and I don't? It seems unfair...... >.<

nobody received 150 RT for participating OB
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Question OB Reward?   Question OB Reward? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 am

ViolentJustice wrote:

I lol'd.

Also didn't the Closed Beta only give 50 RT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question OB Reward?   Question OB Reward? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question OB Reward?
Page 1 of 1