Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

Might bomber am (gatling) worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?   Might bomber am (gatling) worth it? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm

The only gatling i have on me thats not gatling breaker(can i make this useful somehow, heard it is junk) is might bomber arm, and im wondering if thats good/viable or if tunes will make it good
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?   Might bomber am (gatling) worth it? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Its pretty accurate in mid air, but its force is pretty bad. Force tunes are going to be what you'll have to tune on it to get its damage up to par even.
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?   Might bomber am (gatling) worth it? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:33 pm

How about for a hopper? Btw should i bump force up 1,2 or 3 times?
Edit: i tuned it with regular force tune one, and it seems that it wont work again. Btw thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?   Might bomber am (gatling) worth it? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:59 pm

It has 330 range if I remember right. Even with it's low force that is insane range on a gun like that.

For the lulz a friend of mine gave two of them one force tune, one paralyze tune and one of the range tune. Then slapped them on Maril March. It works better then we thought it would have. Smile

Honestly though I feel like it's the best shell based gattling for an air due to it still being pretty accurate in the air. Unlike the huge gattling which derps hard in the air. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?   Might bomber am (gatling) worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Might bomber am (gatling) worth it?
Page 1 of 1