Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might Bomber BB? :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Might Bomber BB?  :) Empty
PostSubject: Might Bomber BB? :)   Might Bomber BB?  :) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Decided to take a chance on the Idol Gara after converting some UC to Rt...and a single roll netted me a Might Bomber BB! Very Happy

From what I was told in-game, it seems to be pretty air-newb friendly(bonus points for me), and is pretty good to go right out of the box; a brief test during the tail-end of a Defensive Epoch win for Wiz showed it has surprising agility for a L bot, decent missle/bombs(Bd part), a nice energy weapon, and a brutally effective gatling gun.

So, for now, I want to keep it's parts intact...; which carts should I focus on? #em2
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Might Bomber BB?  :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might Bomber BB? :)   Might Bomber BB?  :) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Internals...and then whatever you need from there.
Back to top Go down

Might Bomber BB? :)
Page 1 of 1