Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro] Brickgales

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Disclaimer thingy:

Brickgales are simply one of the best non-moe, non-garapon, S-sized AIR bot, unless you're counting BLACK who's stuck in DX Garapon. They come with amazing boosters that has an amazing sub-function built in, the STOVL, short for Short Take Off and Vertical Landing. True to its name, it makes you take off in a short distance and drops you down almost vertically to the ground, great for evasive maneuvers and useful to reach maximum altitude very quickly. These boosters also look cool, and are often found attached to various moes for the amazing STOVL sub.

Aside from the BS, which is arguably the most used part of a Brickgale, each bot of the series also come armed with a different main weapon:

-RED comes with an amazing beam rifle which has decent speed and interval, with reasonably high power and slightly larger projectile compared to most beam rifles. As a bonus, it comes with a bayonet for farming trees when you're out of bullet!

-BLUE comes with an amazing beam machinegun with very low spread, making it very accurate. The only drawback is its low ammo but eh, at least the arm is free to hold another weapon.

-BLACK comes with a missile launcher on each arm. Sadly I do not own BLACK, and therefore am not able to give any statement on its weapon.

Now that we've got all the weapons out of the way, let's take a look at the cores...

-RED has the lowest stats for its core, but good selection of cartridges including broad radar and moving burst.

-BLUE has slightly better stats but less capacity carts, although each capacity cart provides more spare capacity. It also lacks broad radar and moving burst, but gets stealth system and sniper sight.

-BLACK has even better stats and gets all of RED's capacity carts, while getting moving burst, sniper sight and stealth system. It does lack broad radar though.

Recommended parts :
Some good parts you might want to put on your Brickgale

HD :
Brickgale RED and BLACK - Nice stats for a standard AIR build.
Accelsaber - Almost identical stat-wise to RED. A good substitute but might look a bit ugly.
Cross Raptor

BS :
Brickgale BS, all of them, duh. What's a brickgale without those shiny badass boosters?

AM :
Brickgale AM2,3,4 - Brickgale weapon is here. They're quite good compared to most easily obtainable weapons.
Brickgale AM - Good stats, but a bit expensive cost-wise. Might want to use them if you're heavy on aesthetics and want to make the bot look symmetrical when using a weapon arm.
Cyberoid AM - Good on all bots, good on Brickgale. Looks quite nice too.
Cross Raptor AM, AM2

LG :
Izuna Kamui LG - double the BS slot, double the fun.
Izuna Kamui LG2 - Easy to get via buying Izuna Kamui Nagi using UC, complete with the ubiquitous wisps, great for tactical wispbombing. Comes with +4 FLY too.
Adone LG - Kick shit around with some amazing TEC based melee. Also comes with a BS slot.
Lazflamme LG - Extra BS slot never hurts

Extra BS :
Izuna Kamui BS - eh, 4 FLY and extra subweapon for wispbombing is pretty cool. Careful with the cost though.
Ace Braver BS - That 2 TGH is useful, and it's quite low cost. Easy to come by too, so tuning would be fine.
Adone BS - 1 less TGH than Ace Braver but adds other stats, all for the same cost. Looks cool too.

Sample build :
my build:

Please do post other builds and good parts etc etc.

Last edited by necrio on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 pm

No Lazflamme LG? It's not that bad.

Cross Raptor AM (or AM2).
I think that Cross Raptor HD isn't bad either.

I have a good build (?) with Brickgale Blue, though I only used the BD and BS.
But it's basically a build that LXE made, I just adapted to a different BD and weapons.

Pic of it:
Spoiler:
Missing 3 tunes and haven't been leveled yet.

Between page 2 and 3 of this thread has everything about it: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6891p30-air-builds-questions
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Cool, I added all the parts you suggested.
Back to top Go down

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm

These two builds have maxed out FLY and TEC. First one is Cross Raptor AM, second one is Accel Saber AM.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

But it's basically a build that LXE made, I just adapted to a different BD and weapons.

Pic of it:
Spoiler:

wat the hell.
those tunes.
rich kid.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Rinrin wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Pic of it:
Spoiler:

wat the hell.
those tunes.
rich kid.

Except for 1 of the AMs (and maybe the HD, I don't remember), not a single digit of payed RT was used for the rest.
Got Beam Shooter with RT from offers. The core, BS and other AM from RO cubes. Tuned it during the campaign, and used prot Omega that I saved during months (had 19 of them).
Now I'm waiting for a Laz for free so I can finish it. lol!

(want to see my VL? Only 1 slot free to be tuned. Only payed the LG, nothing more. XD)

But yes. WTH. It was nerve breaking to tune it.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Pic of it:
Spoiler:

wat the hell.
those tunes.
rich kid.

Except for 1 of the AMs (and maybe the HD, I don't remember), not a single digit of payed RT was used for the rest.
Got Beam Shooter with RT from offers. The core, BS and other AM from RO cubes. Tuned it during the campaign, and used prot Omega that I saved during months (had 19 of them).
Now I'm waiting for a Laz for free so I can finish it. lol!

(want to see my VL? Only 1 slot free to be tuned. Only payed the LG, nothing more. XD)

But yes. WTH. It was nerve breaking to tune it.
wat the hell.
lucky as fuck heck kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Ro] Brickgales Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro] Brickgales   [Ro] Brickgales Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] Brickgales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com