Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+71
Emeraldsun
Sladezero
Kobrakai
Nilla
Zwiebel Force
Dune
resireth
FrenchBreadExe
Silvershine
Sean
rehpic
Vinceispretty
Lyndon
Eridian
TehPwnstar
Gerrion
Lazengann-WIZ
blead
:)OwneD)
darboy
LostOne
Senhime
Andrax
Relict?
Lilium55
mikuri
BBBQ4
EXEfan
FreedomFighter
Eroge
Segawa
Stikbau
Asagi-san
AlkaidStar
AP0411
boytitan2
Wisp
Kirika
wonjoon
LS3
Poppet
Cybernetic
Suki_Eve
Kiraneko
Trill
CapeMike
Noirel
Valkyrie
Arti
Turkeysaur
ziix
Nisa
iAMsuperBlast
Nymph~
Tuskin
Malphes
That_Wiesel_Guy
Retrias
Abolla
Mew
Aria
rawrz
Yokura
xzpwnz
AnTi90d
falcon1
Stickboy
fggt
IronDicks
Hyoka
Astral_Dono
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
What happened between you and Moemoe?
Yur mum lulz
What about my mum?
She made me laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Yur mum lulz
What about my mum?
She made me laugh
Can't believe your sense of humour is crap.

Her jokes are never funny.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
What about my mum?
She made me laugh

I never said anything about her jokes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
She made me laugh

Whatever.

Your sense of humour is still bad.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:40 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:

Whatever.

Your sense of humour is still bad.
Humor is subjective
Your mom is bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Your mom is bad
Anymore insults and you'll cross the line.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Your mom is bad
Anymore insults and you'll cross the line.
If you think that to be a personal insult whatsoever then you should get psychiatric therapy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 am

It's not personal, but I know where it's headed.

*Rerail*

I went to a Japanese restaurant, an ordered food that was not even remotely Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 pm

LXE wrote:
I went to a Japanese restaurant, an ordered food that was not even remotely Japanese.

Last time I was at a Japanese restaurant, the music was John Mayer @_@ (He's good on a guitar, but he's such an ass =3=)

Anyway; I had a dream that me and LXE parked at a look out point. Apparently, in my mind, LXE is still MJG though, because he was in my dream @_@ After that, we built a spy car to carry out drug deals by a boat off the cape. It was actually a competition to build something... Eri was building a ship or something. She lost interest half way though, and we didn't finish the interior of the car. I don't know what that says about my psyche...
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Today I finally willed myself to write an email to the college professor of the class that made grade was messed up in.

Inb4 nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Someone facepalming and forgot he had chili oil on his hand.

Hilarity ensues.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 am

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 BTagain

( 'w')
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
Today I finally willed myself to write an email to the college professor of the class that made grade was messed up in.

Inb4 nothing happens.

Stick on him. Most of us college professors are so scatterbrained we honestly forget to update things like grades. I have 3 students who've shot me mails in the past week, and I still have to remember who's in what class =3= Also, putting in what class and section number it was in will help a lot. Keep in mind that while you have the professor for one class, he most likely has one hundred students @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:14 pm

I hosted a Minecraft Server on a Linux VPS that crashes every 2 minutes.

That's it, I'm going to go to fragnet.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 am

Kirika wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

Inb4 nothing happens.

Stick on him. Most of us college professors are so scatterbrained we honestly forget to update things like grades. I have 3 students who've shot me mails in the past week, and I still have to remember who's in what class =3= Also, putting in what class and section number it was in will help a lot. Keep in mind that while you have the professor for one class, he most likely has one hundred students @_@

The thing is, it was from last semester, and I'm reallyyyyyy skittish about dealing with teachers/classmates. Plus I honestly can't explain how I randomly lost 100 points. :\ I checked the math and everything, and I really wish I had a screenshot of my grade before it changed to prove I'm not crazy. orz The only thing I know I can say was an error were two 10 point assignments that I didn't get points for. And, oh the joy, those two assignments would've caused me to pass if she'd seen that I'd e-mailed them to her. v_v

And yeah, her life was pretty hectic last semester. She had twins, like, right before the grades were due so she didn't turn grades in on time. And she was always slow on grading and stuff. xD

First thing that happened today was my Mom pestered me about my grade in that class. =_=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am

I browsed Sankaku Complex and saw lots of messed up japanese shit.

- Striped sports bra and panties for guys
- Freaking real life traps crossdressing
- 18 year old dude who gets arrested paying a 17 year old girl to have sex with her

Can't post anymore than this because I'm near the boundary, If I do post more I'll cross the line.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

Inb4 nothing happens.

The thing is, it was from last semester, and I'm reallyyyyyy skittish about dealing with teachers/classmates. Plus I honestly can't explain how I randomly lost 100 points. :\ I checked the math and everything, and I really wish I had a screenshot of my grade before it changed to prove I'm not crazy. orz The only thing I know I can say was an error were two 10 point assignments that I didn't get points for. And, oh the joy, those two assignments would've caused me to pass if she'd seen that I'd e-mailed them to her. v_v

And yeah, her life was pretty hectic last semester. She had twins, like, right before the grades were due so she didn't turn grades in on time. And she was always slow on grading and stuff. xD

First thing that happened today was my Mom pestered me about my grade in that class. =_=

Most universities allow you to contest grades up to 90 days after the final grade date, so you might still have something. By the sound of it, it may be an honest mistake or oversight on her part. If you feel a little skittish about pointing out something like this, or being confrontational, look at what the "worst case scenario is". The worst that will happen, is that she'll be a behotch and tell you she's 100% right, and to stop whining. At the very least it may cause her to look over her grades and double check. A student has the right to take their grades over their teachers head if the teach is suspected of faulty grading, so most professors will go the extra mile to ensure that the student and themselves are in agreement ^_^
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Kirika wrote:

Most universities allow you to contest grades up to 90 days after the final grade date, so you might still have something. By the sound of it, it may be an honest mistake or oversight on her part. If you feel a little skittish about pointing out something like this, or being confrontational, look at what the "worst case scenario is". The worst that will happen, is that she'll be a behotch and tell you she's 100% right, and to stop whining. At the very least it may cause her to look over her grades and double check. A student has the right to take their grades over their teachers head if the teach is suspected of faulty grading, so most professors will go the extra mile to ensure that the student and themselves are in agreement ^_^
Commucollege throws that out the window, I think. :c And I tend to gravitate to the worst that can happen when communicating with teachers, so I'm kinda waiting for her to reply like that. I feel like she hates me, anyway. ||orz

And now I can't help but think of ErixKiri student-teacher lovefest.

MANGA, WHY YOU GIVE ME THOSE IDEAS.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:

Last time I was at a Japanese restaurant, the music was John Mayer @_@ (He's good on a guitar, but he's such an ass =3=)

Ok for a lesbian you talk about men alot explain now.

I have no clue what to wear to a date Embarassed Embarassed this doesent usually happen with me =\

I mean its alot easier when you just want to fuck a girl but when you want to spend time with her just to spend time everything seems harder =\

Note to self kick my own ass later for sounding like a weak emo fag.

No really da fuck am I doing.

LXE all that stuff is weak sauce step yo game up internet noob.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Guy standing outside my class grinding his hips like Hard Gay.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Guy standing outside my class grinding his hips like Hard Gay.

You know you like it he was flirting with you didnt know you swinged that way 0_o.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Commucollege throws that out the window, I think. :c And I tend to gravitate to the worst that can happen when communicating with teachers, so I'm kinda waiting for her to reply like that. I feel like she hates me, anyway. ||orz

Hmm... well as for the Commucollege, I've worked at one, and they had the 90 day policy as well. Usually Commu colleges are MORE apt to listen to students, as they don't usually have the tasty state funding of Universities =P But anyway, give it your best shot, Suki #em1 I'm sure if you're reasonable she'll at least listen.

As for the other comment, both me and Eri lol'd XD I guess that's totally right though... she is a student atm...

Boytitan2 wrote:
Ok for a lesbian you talk about men alot explain now.

...? You mean the John Mayer thing? I grew up listening to my Dad's taste in music, so I'm a huge fan of artists such as Stevie Ray Vaughn. I like a lot of the classic guitar, and there's no denying that John can pull off good blues (not a fan of his pop stuff). As I stated though, if you've ever seen the guy in an interview, he's a dick. Does my gender preferences prevent me from enjoying entertainers of the opposite sex @_@ Unless you're mistaking my comment for a crush? Ew. Nono, if you must know, if I were to crush on someone in the entertainment biz, this would be them:

Meg and Dia:
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 am

Kirika wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Hmm... well as for the Commucollege, I've worked at one, and they had the 90 day policy as well. Usually Commu colleges are MORE apt to listen to students, as they don't usually have the tasty state funding of Universities =P But anyway, give it your best shot, Suki #em1 I'm sure if you're reasonable she'll at least listen.

As for the other comment, both me and Eri lol'd XD I guess that's totally right though... she is a student atm...

Oh, really? Hmm, well hopefully I can get her to check. I asked if she could find the two proctored exam schedule sheets I e-mailed to her for the last few points I need, so *hopefully* she'll either find them or take pity on me. Then again, she still might not be teaching or doing anything teacher-like this semester since she had twins last semester. o_e;

xD It was the second thing I thought of while I was replying a while back. You two ought to do a Slice of Life comic together. #em3 /wouldreadit

Today I was sitting in the cafeteria when suddenly country music blared from across the room. And I recognized the song. ||orz Country music isn't popular here, so it's kind of embarrassing when I know a song since my Mom always plays a local country music station while she drops my sister and I off at school.

Last night, I was trying to start playing Cosplay Fetish Academy again, and I'd forgotten how skimpy their outfits were. Many screenshots of their skimpy outfits were shared. And Astral didn't actually think that the games name was "Cosplay Fetish Academy," which was lulzy.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Right, a random moment. This started before X-mas, so bare with me.

I went to buy a Wii game at a mall, participating in the x-mas contest there.

I won a 10 Euro coupon for any shop in the mall.

I gave the coupon to my brother due to a debt.

He bought a gaming mouse with the coupon at the mall.

1 month later, the mouse went broke, still within the warranty of the shop.

My brother went to reclaim his warranty at the shop, but the shop cancelled the provisioner contract with the gaming mouse company, so the matter was set on hold.

After 2 days, my brother had enough, and followed a nice plan in which he managd to get the money from the shop. He also gained the 10 euros in cash from the coupon, but decided to say nothing.

Having said nothing about the coupon, the fear of retribution from karma convinced him to buy an icecream for me, him and his twin brother.

I'm writing this with a sweet smile and an empty cup at my side!

TL:DR -> deliver your debts with valid coupons, and you'll get a free icecream #em3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next