Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+71
Emeraldsun
Sladezero
Kobrakai
Nilla
Zwiebel Force
Dune
resireth
FrenchBreadExe
Silvershine
Sean
rehpic
Vinceispretty
Lyndon
Eridian
TehPwnstar
Gerrion
Lazengann-WIZ
blead
:)OwneD)
darboy
LostOne
Senhime
Andrax
Relict?
Lilium55
mikuri
BBBQ4
EXEfan
FreedomFighter
Eroge
Segawa
Stikbau
Asagi-san
AlkaidStar
AP0411
boytitan2
Wisp
Kirika
wonjoon
LS3
Poppet
Cybernetic
Suki_Eve
Kiraneko
Trill
CapeMike
Noirel
Valkyrie
Arti
Turkeysaur
ziix
Nisa
iAMsuperBlast
Nymph~
Tuskin
Malphes
That_Wiesel_Guy
Retrias
Abolla
Mew
Aria
rawrz
Yokura
xzpwnz
AnTi90d
falcon1
Stickboy
fggt
IronDicks
Hyoka
Astral_Dono
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm

My hate for my Mom's electrician has returned, along with my want for a stove. I also want to punch the electrician in the stomach again.

Oh, and I went to Olive Garden & went shopping again.

Plans for Friday night: watch House, watch the TGS Podcast, finish downloading my eroges, and maybe play some Iris Online and CosmicBreak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 1x3ic

Dat Post Count
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 am

Watched various episodes on Netflix(it comes pre-installed on my parents' new TV, and I bought the wireless router that lets them use it, heh) of Futurama and Power Rangers Samurai and RPM....

Also trying a type of medication(non-prescription) that's supposed to help with concentration and focus...seems my being easily distracted by ANYthing isn't helping me at work, and I -really- need to get through this job's training and then keep the job for awhile.... Sad
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 am

iKray wrote:
Spoiler:

Dat Post Count
...stalker. Thanks for saving that picture though.

blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when quoting images.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm

"Help! - The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´・ω・`) ":
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Today I did all the usual stuff to prepare for another day and then all of a sudden I found my hair to be split-ended! -geisha-style heartbreak posing-

I know this is pretty vain and teen-ager-esque and whatnot, but this completely ruined my day and probably my week. My sister used to be a hairdresser and she always said you had to cut off your hair entirely, should it ever be like that.

You now, usually this type of things really doesn't affect me that much, but I grew them for over 7 years now and a few years ago I even stood up like 4:50 am just to take enough time of doing them and such. I really don't know what to do now. I can't imaginate myself with short hairs. There will be people not recognizing me. And what if they won't grow long again? I like the feeling of wind blowing throug them, you can't enjoy windy days with short hairs :/
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 pm

...Split ends really aren't all that bad. All you have to really do is cut an inch or so off. Hair grows from the top of your head, so it's not really that big of a problem. Sure, it'll take a while for the inch-four inches to grow back, but that's about it.

I understand that people really like their hair, but...It's just keratinized skin strands. They're dead. And yet people fuss about it being "healthy" and things like that. Seems very strange to me. Humans love their dead skin. :c

Suki was a lazy bum and didn't go to college today. But now I have to get notes from my friends on Wednesday. Booooo.

Also, started to play Moemon. Cue lots of d'aww-ing.

Oh god. I've finally started reading that Denko stuff, and DAMN is it horrifying. That poor girl. ;___;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 am

The thing is: my hairs are ridiculously curly (being half black and at all <_<"""), so it takes forever for them to grow in length and even if I cut just a little I'll either have to start starightening them again in order to avoid a Foxy Brown look D=

@Topic: met an old acquaintance and went to an 1€ store wit him. The store smelled odd and I felt awkward. The clerk lady looked angry, because of that, she mocked me, I puked right in front of her. I are sorry @A@
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 am

Did Japanese final exam today, it's fun how the listening part is exactly same as what my teacher said a few day ago xD
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm

My siggy. ._.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Stickboy wrote:
My siggy. ._.
*Reads*
I have never typed like that, ever.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Stickboy wrote:
My siggy. ._.

This post in a topic called "Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life"

Ahue OwO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

We put our lives on the internet. :3
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Stickboy wrote:
My siggy. ._.

Oh.

That's rather horrifying for that girl.

Blacky went inside today. #em3 But then he darted back outside a few seconds later, so I couldn't trap him...

My sister and I fought over who ate the ice pops I bought. but since she doesn't understand the concept of "arguing," it was more like a question directed at me, asking if I ate all the ice pops, followed by me saying no, she ate them all, and then her refusing to accept that yes, she and her friends DID eat all of my damned ice pops.

And then she took the last one.

They're my fucking ice pops, I get to eat them all if I want to. ;__;

Moemon!:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Haha, that siggy and "Help! - The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´・ω・`)" made my day.

Gotta catch em all! Moemon~

Uh, earlier today we held the final battle royale for our week-long Assassin game. The participants were all the guys in our all, but the finals included the remaining survivors.

We all went outside into the quad, which is in sight for every room in every hall of our dorm. The finalists each lined up against walls. After a count of three, they sprinted towards the middle table, grabbed a balled-up sock, and ran back to a wall in order to start the free-for-all (players "died" if a balled-up sock hit him in the torso area)

Right before the game started, sprinklers kicked up and it became a slippery battlefield.
We finished the game and headed back inside. It was 12.05 am. Yeah, we were screaming and yelling and being dicks late at night. So many people were screaming at us.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
"Help! - The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´・ω・`) ":
#2ch
Men who can’t cook ain’t suited for marriage, dude!

#OP
I CAN MAKE SPAGHETTI (´・ω・`)

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9063
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40