Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all current mod applicants

Go down 
+4
ArturiaPendragon
fggt
Valkyrie
xzpwnz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

To all current mod applicants Empty
PostSubject: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 am

No, go home
The minute suguu loses to cancer they're everywhere (this kind of thing is so uncouth, the kind of thing xz would refer to as desperation and/or rat bastardness)
Doesn't seem like we'll be needing moe mods anytime soon unless dicks becomes inactive or astral fucks up

Last edited by xzpwnz on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 am

This is the reason y I voted No for LXE; it just feels so opportunistic
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 am

We probably will be needing another mod because I foresee one of the above things in my post coming true
But still, be polite and wait a day if not a few at the least
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am

Sugu retired?

So this explain why 2 application threads and 1 re-application thread appear.

The forum still good when sugu is the only mod and astral even moar active than sugu.
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 am

I actually agree to this somewhat... besides the foul language. =_=;

Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying that all three (As of now, Senhime, Aria, and LXE) are unqualified. They all helped out in the forum in some way, and I seriously believe that most, if not, all of them are qualified.

Aria is really a talented computer genius, helping others with lag problems.

LXE is a good helper on guides, helping people on bots, especially LNDs.

Senhime brings out content, most notably artwork from JP.

Of course... This is just my view point of the three, and I think they are really qualified to be moderators. However, I would still say the forum is still good the way it is, Suguri or not. All three have helped out tremendously already, and I personally don't think another rank up is required until the need arises. We all can help in a way, regardless of rank. I personally trust AstralGoddess and Iron... Umm... Yeah. XD;

Well, that's my view on it anyway. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am

xzpwnz wrote:

This.

But manhime can still sexy tiem with his master Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:40 am

xz has my vote if he ever applies.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 am

What I wanna do:

Kids these days have no manners.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 pm

for the record i have always been encouraging people to write up applications even while sugu was still here, that way i'd have some applicants i can look into if something goes wrong or the forum was needing help.

you can't really be surprised that people would be wanted to apply now with the topic of suguri leaving and having that 'Blank' mod spot there.

though i must say asking to be mod within his farewell thread is definitely rude.

comes down to peoples opinions as to how they think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:57 pm

@xz - I agree with you to an extent, however discouraging potential mods from applying is inconsiderate and rude, especially when it is a person like you who stands on equal grounds to us.
IronDicks wrote:
though i must say asking to be mod within his farewell thread is definitely rude.
My apologies. It won't happen again.
Valkyrie wrote:
This is the reason y I voted No for LXE; it just feels so opportunistic
I understand your decision and respect it fully.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:12 pm

[quote="LXE"]@xz - I agree with you to an extent, however discouraging potential mods from applying is inconsiderate and rude, especially when it is a person like you who stands on equal grounds to us.
xzpwnz wrote:
I couldn't care less if people applied to be mod
I am being considerate, if they let something like this discourage them, they shouldn't have qualified in the first place ;3
(Though I'm probably responsible for the few no's to their application because of this thread, my condolences)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all current mod applicants   To all current mod applicants Empty

Back to top Go down

To all current mod applicants
Page 1 of 1