Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)

Go down 
+29
kyarashotgun
That_Wiesel_Guy
G-36HK
Atlaz
Magna.Zero
bastado1234
heiantaiga
koohzie22
Touma
Yokura
KainDarkfire
Alathon
Abysssk8er
Grimspirit
Toilet-Flusher
Mew
Strawman
Cybernetic
DomoBot_64
Dioxin
Alpherior
FrayedWish
Trill
Rinrin
Neftie
EvannGeo
yuhno
mikuri
ShiniGamix3
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimspirit
Grimspirit

Male Posts : 44

Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

really like the Maka skin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

Other / Decline to state Posts : 35

Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ShiniGamix3's Skins >;U (Elme Sary Skin..)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Drawing:(By Shinigamix3/Killermuffinx3)
Spoiler:

I tried making a robot similar to the picture I've drawn above,but it didn't turn out for the best.I'm only uploading this because I was requested several times.The Robot used is the New Elme Sary from the New Years Garatroll *cough*I mean garapon~!

Actual Picture:
Spoiler:

Download Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?y28c1dcpww4qlqo
Back to top Go down
Abysssk8er
Abysssk8er

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:14 am

XD i agree with alph. kick ass skin man XD deffinently keep up the good detailed work
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm

that elme is soo.... *-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I've been in this game much longer than you but you skin so... #em3
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Dioxin wrote:
lol i took this pikachu skin of his and added an elecgun to the bot and voila u got a pikachu with beezleBS
Spoiler:
What a Face
Spoiler:

Cool Very Happy I never thought it was possible to make a pokeball on cosmic break o_o,Oh and thanks for your support everyone~! I really appreciate it!#em3
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:20 pm

I was going to draw a picture based on both skins before uploading it,but the demand for these two skins were hot on my trail so I decided to upload them first.I hope you like them~!

Black Widow Ouka-Chan:
Spoiler:
Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?xhly453lhba4tbm

Biker Thoarla-Chan (TrackSuit)
Spoiler:
Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?yg9cxhrq46xcgwu

HD:Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Mistyf11

Last edited by ShiniGamix3 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Wow, your skins are really great. megusta.jpg
Also, can you post the PNGs of the Schoolgirl Crim skin? The Adfly link doesn't seem to be working.

w
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 am

Alathon wrote:
Wow, your skins are really great. megusta.jpg
Also, can you post the PNGs of the Schoolgirl Crim skin? The Adfly link doesn't seem to be working.

w

Spoiler:
I noticed a lot of the downloads aren't working,so I posed the PNGs of all the skins
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm

The HD skin apparently isn't in Palette format.
Could you export and post it again?
pretty pleaze
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Alathon wrote:
The HD skin apparently isn't in Palette format.
Could you export and post it again?
pretty pleaze

Sorry my answer took so long. Hm,the Img should have worked but I'll try again.
Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Crim_h10
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

I used to play "Grand Chase,"so the new chibi that recently just came out looks a lot like Amy from Grand Chase. I just wanted to know if theres anyone that would like me to make a cosplay of her.

Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 7_amy_10Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Chibic10

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 pm

I definately see the similiarities. A skin would be neat w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 pm

You should really make a Skin for Rona-Chan to make her look like Madoka Kaname. Rona-Chan looks similar to Chibi Madoka too.
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 am

Gothic Pepo Pucci:

Spoiler:
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d1dked9f87yfd89

*Note* The face is of Melfi rather then Pepo

Teto-Chan (Rone):
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c95fopf6es8u9o0
Amy-Chan(GrandChase):
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2x36qdocjmgbbb1

School Girl Toy-Chan
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdwcekh8c7wjv57

Gothic Lolita Rone-Chan
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7wldn97d9vzc5sk

Heavy Metal Orin-Chan
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gjdlsl45urtuo7m

A.G-Chan Skin(Didn't know what to name it):
Spoiler:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzc33613m6udsfc

A Face For Any Chibi:
Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Trollf10

Last edited by ShiniGamix3 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
KainDarkfire
Flying Mecha Shark
Flying Mecha Shark

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

ShiniGamix3 wrote:
Gothic Pepo Pucci:
Oh man, that IS rather great, and now I don't know if I want to keep my Deneb theme on her or not. :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 pm

ShiniGamix3 wrote:
Where'd you get that Melfi skin?
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:46 pm

LXE wrote:
ShiniGamix3 wrote:
Where'd you get that Melfi skin?

I got the face from the original Melfi,the rest of the Pepo Pucci Skin is done by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Linky to the full Melfi skin please? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

ShiniGamix3 wrote:
Gothic Pepo Pucci:

Spoiler:
... Oh God... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

LXE wrote:
Linky to the full Melfi skin please? :3

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/op/page_o_topic_detail/182804
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Spoiler:

After playing Cosmic Break for quite some time, I had completely forgotten that Male characters actually existed in the game....Which..explains why I was shocked to see a male character on the Cosmic Break Website.

Spoiler:

I also took quite a liking to the character with the black hair. She looks pretty cool. There appears to be a lot more characters with wings on Cosmic Break then usual. Unfortunately, because of her outfit, I can't think of any cosplays to skin ( I don't cash much so I probably won't get her or the guy next to her anyway). However,because of the large range of white-haired characters from various shows and video games, making a cosplay for him comes with a lot of choices. I wonder what their abilities will be...

Random White-Haired Characters:
Spoiler:

Hope I can get one of them to make a skin. Just wanted to write what was on my mind. That is all.

blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when posting big images.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Last edited by Lv30 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Lv30 wrote:
Looking forward to new skins. By the way, do you take requests?

I rarely take request, because I don't own a lot of moes, but if its a robot I do in fact own, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
ShiniGamix3
ShiniGamix3

PostSubject: Halloween Skin # 1: Witch Crim Skin   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Spoiler:

Purple Witch Crim:
Spoiler:

Orange Witch Crim:
Spoiler:

Both skins are HD and are personally made for the original Bikini Crim. Fell Free to re-color it to your advantage and edit it,so long as you don't claim it as your own. There will be more Halloween skins uploaded later on. Happy Halloween and enjoy!

Spoiler:
Vampire Elisa
Spoiler:

Left arm is currently only WIZ themed. I'll try to put DOZ + BRD soon.

Last edited by ShiniGamix3 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)   Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skins and Poly Edits From Me >;U (*NEW* Oynx + Ruby Gothic Lolita Ivis Reine added...)(Page 5)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next