Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short boost Breakpoints?

Go down 
+2
FireKiller87
miriyuu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
miriyuu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Short boost Breakpoints? Empty
PostSubject: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Does anyone know what are the breakpoints for short boost if there is any because the breakpoints will not be the same for wlk and fly so the results of short boost may or may not be the same. I was just wondering cause if I use fly then i would probably reach a minimum 34 fly but with wlk i will reach to a minimum of 32. Does it may a difference if I short boost with these type of wlk and fly? Also does it make a difference if i use a land type? Will the breakpoints be the same for lnd and other type of bots because lnd have better running speed?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 pm

miriyuu wrote:
Does anyone know what are the breakpoints for short boost if there is any because the breakpoints will not be the same for wlk and fly so the results of short boost may or may not be the same. I was just wondering cause if I use fly then i would probably reach a minimum 34 fly but with wlk i will reach to a minimum of 32. Does it may a difference if I short boost with these type of wlk and fly? Also does it make a difference if i use a land type? Will the breakpoints be the same for lnd and other type of bots because lnd have better running speed?

There's no specific set of breakpoints for Short Boost. As far as I know, both WLK and FLY affect it. I don't think it matters which one you choose to maximize, so long as the other stat remains 1 or higher. Tanking either one is going to fuck over your hopping, most likely.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm

I think i saw the short boost chart some where, and the float dash one is opposite of short boost one.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
miriyuu wrote:

There's no specific set of breakpoints for Short Boost. As far as I know, both WLK and FLY affect it. I don't think it matters which one you choose to maximize, so long as the other stat remains 1 or higher. Tanking either one is going to fuck over your hopping, most likely.
Middle two sentences are correct.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 am

wlk affect more, there's much diference betwen them
or maybe becuz I use 32 wlk 2 fly lnd vs 34 fly 5 wlk art to test scratch
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
wlk affect more, there's much diference betwen them
or maybe becuz I use 32 wlk 2 fly lnd vs 34 fly 5 wlk art to test scratch

idk much about shortboost, but bot should be of the same type. not sure if lands speed multiplier affects shortboost. if it does, your testing just got shot down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short boost Breakpoints?   Short boost Breakpoints? Empty

Back to top Go down

Short boost Breakpoints?
Page 1 of 1