Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

peppo puci needing some love

Go down 
+8
IAmTheGuy
Dr_Stein
Malphes
mikuri
Retrias
fggt
Suguri
btrex2100
12 posters
AuthorMessage
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

Male Posts : 117

peppo puci needing some love Empty
PostSubject: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:21 pm

any suggestion pls? carts, builds, stats and weapons on her? before i go derped on the tuning again, i might as well get some advice from our good old people here who'd experienced her gameplay so i can sum up what's yes and what's not.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:46 pm

btrex2100 wrote:
i might as well get some advice from our good old people here who'd experienced her gameplay
Fund me for her and I'll tell you </3
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:55 pm

She harder to use than i thought>.>

Lick attack is fast and nice stun, may be use it with shock whip is good.
Meteor need full wb to use(guess so, cant use training area to test).

And again, i see no reason for her to be a sup bot, she must be a lnd>.>
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes it does require WB, or at least I am unsuccessful of doing it without full gauge
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Suguri wrote:
btrex2100 wrote:
i might as well get some advice from our good old people here who'd experienced her gameplay
Fund me for her and I'll tell you </3

lol? am i that rich? xD anyways, i assume that she's melee, not that hopper gunner types... so, any suggestion plox?
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Bleh, wanted to read some nice ideas on how to build her here.
Bleh, we need some help <3

Like I don't know what I should do with her D: She's like my favorite bot too. For the moment, I try to stay on ground and shoot with both her AM2 and like 2 wide beam gun. It kills kinda fast when you have the speed boost, but otherwise, I don't know how to use her. I would go melee but Jikun Long are annoying and it's still hard to beat anything else with low damage.

Build idea please <3
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm

you should be farming melees of their items they never knew they had
Back to top Go down
Dr_Stein
Dr_Stein

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Atm, I've just been alpha-striking with her.

I tried making her a melee, but didn't really like it (probably because I haven't done any tuning).

Anyway, I'm interested to see what everyone else's opinion is.
Back to top Go down
IAmTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 am

Her lick has pretty good reach. My fencer got slap around by one today - that is until I dodged it and kill her in 1 combo w. So maybe tune hp and use a geso whip with the lick to charge wb.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

I fail hard at melee with Pepo... It's ok to lick wen the ennemi happens to land in front of you but otherwise it's no where near my Vanguard...

Anyone has any idea...?
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:24 am

shes a SUP type. which means she has access to the geso whip. and once thing ive noticed is that she has a better reach with it then the other SUP bots ive seen. It also combos with her staff to stun enemys at the end of the combo, which lets you continue into another combo. This means you can (in theory, but ive done it a few times) stunlock targets while stealing there items.

that leaves one slot for another weapon of your choice.

she also has Air Run, a skill that previously only sharhead had access to.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Stein
Dr_Stein

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 pm

I take back what I said about melee Pepo.

But it's still kind of hard to play her.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 pm

mikuri wrote:
I fail hard at melee with Pepo... It's ok to lick wen the ennemi happens to land in front of you but otherwise it's no where near my Vanguard...

Anyone has any idea...?

that is because Pepo is a sup, don't equalize her with VGs(e.g don't pick a face a face to fight with lands ). The first hit lick is quick, and have a nice amount of chasing , try meeleing when you have the chance and not like VGs(Meele all the way through)
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Thank you both SilverySil and Retrias. I might try to get my hands on this geso whip, but this weapon might be hard to find ^^'

I'll try to level up with her a bit too, she's still 3 or so too.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 pm

i'm thinking about 500 hp 37walk broad radar,short boost and boostrun on my pepo....

cant made accurate build yet, but i have feeling of what i want to do with her, for now i just keep tuning and junk until i satisfied #em3
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 pm

[quote=]"NotZetsubou"]i'm thinking about 500 hp 37walk broad radar,short boost and boostrun on my pepo....

cant made accurate build yet, but i have feeling of what i want to do with her, for now i just keep tuning and junk until i satisfied #em3 [/quote]

was thinking the same build, hop, hop, hop, annoy people and get the rest of the attention all to you, and/or do it the fia build, 40wlk 18fly, sneak around rape lone units and get away with it clean. looks alot of potential in her, but question was could her damage be good? i mean, if you do it all the way 40wlk 18fly, you could be needing some capa tunes on her to make her melee at least 30+ str and some slow/great grappler on her melee weapon, but of course, you'd be much versatile than ouka, worst case scenario would be L sized melee/alpha airs chasing after your butt in the arenas.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:20 am

mikuri wrote:
Thank you both SilverySil and Retrias. I might try to get my hands on this geso whip, but this weapon might be hard to find ^^'

its not that its hard to find.
its not available anymore.
it comes as part of squidol girl.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 am

Wait until gift is allowed then.

aka never.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:49 pm

Rinrin wrote:
mikuri wrote:

But don't they eventually get back in some sort of weekly/daily gara anyway?
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:26 pm

mikuri wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
mikuri wrote:

But don't they eventually get back in some sort of weekly/daily gara anyway?

Mikuri.... Squidol Girl is part of Sugoi gara, Sugoi gara have a habit of not returning for like forever now
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 pm

They were out 21 April 2011 to 8 June 2011.
Might be a long time before they think about giving it back D:

FML. They ain't possible to get in [ro] cubes or any other way?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 pm

If anyone who has Pepo can test this, is her meteor WB damage based on the balance of STR/TEC like normal? And correct me if I'm wrong, but dont unbalanced WB's tend to charge faster due to their lowered duration because of balance?

I remember sugu saying this, but theoretically, if her damage on meteor isnt based on str/tec balance, and unbalanced wb's charge faster, wouldnt it better to make her 40tec 0 str for a super short WB charging time, while her damage would stay as normal? I'm sure her WB is based on str/tec balanced though #em5
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm

did some test for trill #em3

i'm out of tune material to make 0 tec or str so it might not be accurate...

low tec/high str
Spoiler:

balance
Spoiler:

low str /high tec
Spoiler:

-not sure but meteor have fixed damage? (high str/high tec/balance doestn't matter)
-wb guage charging is about the same when use pumpkin bomb, but with main weapon more tec is faster

(and i notice buff that they put on pumpkin bomb made wb charge a lot faster, only use 2-3 bomb for 1 meteo)

will test it again when i can made 0 tec/str @.@
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 am

mikuri wrote:
They were out 21 April 2011 to 8 June 2011.
Might be a long time before they think about giving it back D:

FML. They ain't possible to get in [ro] cubes or any other way?

their head gear IS in challenge Lotto, nobody ever found any sugoi on any cubes though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peppo puci needing some love   peppo puci needing some love Empty

Back to top Go down

peppo puci needing some love
Page 1 of 1