Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your most crazzy high school moments

Go down 
+21
Tuskin
Emeraldsun
IronDicks
Kirika
Valkyrie
Sladezero
rehpic
falcon1
shinigami
AP0411
centralheating
rawrz
Aria
xzpwnz
Asagi-san
ziix
reVelske
Nisa
Squishy
BNOISE
boytitan2
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 am

IronDicks wrote:
i got my ex girlfriend caught with her zip down, thinking back on it now i find this funny

i won't explain why her zip was down Embarassed
^Fixed, added the "oops face"

I guess she was in a hurry. Wink
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 am

IronDicks wrote:
im probably way to late to point this out but made me giggle.

i got my ex girlfriend caught with her zip down, thinking back on it now i find this funny

i won't explain why her zip was down *oops face*
Fapping about dicks
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 am

rawrz wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

Fapping about dicks

Futanari.

=3
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 am

Nisa wrote:
rawrz wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

Fapping about dicks

Futanari.

=3

am i really going to have to explain this?

well nothing was coming out of the zip if that helps *giant oops face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 am

IronDicks wrote:
am i really going to have to explain this?

well nothing was coming out of the zip if that helps
*Giant Oops Face*:
^Fixed?

Well she's your ex now, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:29 pm

IronDicks wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
5th I coulda easily kicked the students who grabbed me ass

U would take that outa context u -__-|||
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:
1. I never actually attended gym class. I had it all 4 years, but never was actually there. I used to climb into the rafters of the gym and play gba after roll call. At one point, I even got a plank of particle board up there, I eventually made a makeshift pillow and added some blankets ^_^ The teach later decided that if I was physically fit enough to climb the rafters on my own, then I didn't need his class.

2. My school was pretty strict about skipping class. A single hour skipped, landed you a week in detention, which was 8 hours of cubical purgatory with homework. On one of the days I'd skipped classes early, I saw one of my teaches driving around our small town, with a definite joint hanging out her window. Our eyes met. She knew I was supposed to be in a class, and I knew pot was illegal. She slowly brought her hand into her car, gave me a slight nod, and we both went our separate ways, to never speak of it again.

I had a lot of... interesting... moments in high school, that are probably best left unmentioned. Maybe next time =P

hmm that's why you are so slim....
well i can't blame you,but you know,not doing a sport or somenthing can be a bad choice,running into the park is a good choice if you don't like to make too much effort....

...0.o How... do you know how slim I am...?
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 pm

1st year of highskure

a bunch of mah buddies and I went onto da property at midnite

then we sculpted all the hedges, bushes and trees into very naughty shapes
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Squishy wrote:
1st year of highskure

a bunch of mah buddies and I went onto da property at midnite

then we sculpted all the hedges, bushes and trees into very naughty shapes

beats da hell out drawing penises on desks.

Thats a win =D.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Fighting, lot's of it.
That's pretty much it...I don't have many memorable moments, least not for school.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Is yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:21 pm

I was the star/main character of a musical sketch.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 pm

.... *think* Nothing crazy comes to mind immediately..

We kind of skipped Calc class during AP Exam week... but that doesn't count cause our teacher was just like Lolkaygtfo.

... orz
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Not old enough for high school shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Yokura wrote:
.... *think* Nothing crazy comes to mind immediately..

We kind of skipped Calc class during AP Exam week... but that doesn't count cause our teacher was just like Lolkaygtfo.

... orz

Lol, this reminds me of when I was a sophomore. Me and some friends were in an AP class (the only sophomores in it @.@) and after the final AP exam (which is administered by a state representative, not the school), we skipped the rest of the day and drove around the three counties near us causing nothing but chaos XD
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 pm

I was a squeaky clean kid, but I just happened to be next to this annoying guy's car one day, so I "added some decoration" to his paint job. After my suspsension was over, people I've never seen or met before came up to me, clapped and/or called me a hero. And when the guy figured out it was me who did it he all the sudden no longer wanted to kick the person's ass who did it Laughing
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Nilla wrote:
I was a squeaky clean kid, but I just happened to be next to this annoying guy's car one day, so I "added some decoration" to his paint job. After my suspsension was over, people I've never seen or met before came up to me, clapped and/or called me a hero. And when the guy figured out it was me who did it he all the sudden no longer wanted to kick the person's ass who did it Laughing

U dont mess with ppls rides D=.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Oh, I know. But I was in one of those don't give a fuck moods and I already had my car key in my hand when I was walking by
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm

The moment I sat down in my first AP class(Euro History), looked to my right, and saw a girl I'd known vaguely from elementary school.
I'd thought nothing of her before. Mostly b/c antisocial.
It was like my brain spontaneously combusted. Right there.
I won't say what happened after, but I'll just say we're still friends two years later.

Freshman year, I played a part in our class's skit for Homecoming 2008. After the acting was over, I watched as half our performers stripped off their pants n started dancing.
Fortunately, they all had short shorts on...inb4 half-naked sex in front of the entire school? O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 am

Last 2 week of high school the fire alarm was pulled everyday.It interrupted the classes so much most of my final projects which i did not finish were cancelled. This must be what you call "Saved by the bell"
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:48 pm

BUMP

Why no one posts here anymore dont let thread die T__T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most crazzy high school moments
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3