Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your most crazzy high school moments

Go down 
+21
Tuskin
Emeraldsun
IronDicks
Kirika
Valkyrie
Sladezero
rehpic
falcon1
shinigami
AP0411
centralheating
rawrz
Aria
xzpwnz
Asagi-san
ziix
reVelske
Nisa
Squishy
BNOISE
boytitan2
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Your most crazzy high school moments Empty
PostSubject: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:42 am

Mine is from my jr year of high school. Teacher is being evil tortureing playing keep away with my mp3 player...Ok I probly said some smart ass jokes to edge this situation on. Anyways I reach for mp3 player 3 teachers slaps hands. Hand lands on..boob.So now my thaughts FU.CK this shit is not supposed to happen in real life man this is some shit outa a comic book. I was thinking fast btw. After that Fuck Im dead Im so dead. Heart dropped. Luckily A student who had a major crush on her grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.even more luckily gym teacher was in da room so homeroom teacher walk out room.Finnaly thank god it was the end of the day. Woulda been one awkward school day.

Main reason I reacted the way I did.

1 it was a total accident

2 We have made innapropriate comments on teachers looks she was hot D=

3 I have been caught =(

4 so ya we just acted like it never happend

5th I coulda easily kicked the students who grabbed me ass,Been the same size since 10th grade/15.Didnt take mma till 17 tho just had boxing under me.Anyways reason I didnt he probly saved my life that gave a major distraction to the current situation since now teachers had to get short stubby fat kid to calm down. Me still thinking to myself Fuc.k Im dead proccessing how da fuck did that happen.Also Other more evil part of my mind said YES ThAT FAT FUCK JUST SAVED MY ASS FROM GETTING IN TROUBLE IMA JUST STAND HERE AND LET HIS ASS GET IN TROUBLE AND EVERYONE WILL FORGET WHAT HAPPEND.

This actualy isnt my top story. My top one happend at graduation ceremony and scarres me for life.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:43 am

I rolled a tire down a hill.
It crashed into a minivan.
Got taken to jail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 am

During Muck Up day, a really smart kid from my grade hacked the PA system from an unknown location where there were old unused microphone ports. Not many teachers knew about these ports so they had a hard time shutting it all off. The speakers all over the school announced that the school canteen (cafeteria) is giving out free food, and we all got rick rolled.

After that he got away scot free. It was epic.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:52 am

LXE wrote:
During Muck Up day, a really smart kid from my grade hacked the PA system from an unknown location where there were old unused microphone ports. Not many teachers knew about these ports so they had a hard time shutting it all off. The speakers all over the school announced that the school canteen (cafeteria) is giving out free food, and we all got rick rolled.

After that he got away scot free. It was epic.

I ment involeing u but thats fu.cking great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 am

As for me, I bashed up the little shit that gave me a hard time. If he ever gives me crap again, I'm going to murder him and make it look like suicide.

BTW, I somehow didn't get in trouble. He was too much of a wimp to tell a teacher.

Last edited by LXE on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 am

tarent show

i do komedy act

in ma rootine, I dissed the teacherz and staffs (becuz sum were badd poepl)

evrywan thot it was part of the act

eite month rater, after i graduated wit masterbatorian honours, i get angry buttmad retter from principar+facurty asking me to return ma honours and awhore'ds

rorno

edit: 2 years since then, they stirr buttdevastated becuz i am regend in among students

Last edited by Squishy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:58 am

Not in high school yet >_<

And boytitan so pro,push the problem to someone else Razz
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 am

I farted out loud during an assembly. :3c
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 am

reVelske wrote:
damn sun! wat wuz teh decibel measurement?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:07 am

Nisa wrote:
Not in high school yet >_<

And boytitan so pro,push the problem to someone else Razz

That was luck I was so dead. The look in the teachers eye man I thought I was dead fat boy saved my life.Good thing i naturally piss ppl Off. To think me pissing some one off would save my ass from some one pissed at me ^__^.

And Making fun of teachers weak sauce squishy. At my old school U make fun of a teacher better come with good jokes. Really good ones. Cause they will Embarrasses your ass with comeback jokes and just have the whole class laughing at you. I mean damn I remember da kid we always made fun of tried coming at joke at the teacher to get on da cool side. He riped him a new asshole.

Beating up some one weak lxe.

Rev Farting really thats it farting. I pissed myself in 7th grade when teacher wouldnt let me out detention. Jello Took a shit in da school by the door.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:23 am

Not my class, but we did something similar in the Female Faculty's washroom.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 am

ziix wrote:
Not my class, but we did something similar in the Female Faculty's washroom.
Spoiler:

I take back all my jokes about planking being stupid thats a win thats a epic win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:39 am

boytitan2 wrote:
I bully the bullies.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:50 am

Played at my school's guitar concert; played "Sitting, Wishing, Waiting" - Jack Johnson while a friend of mine sung out the vocals. It was damn fine.

I was then proceeded to be taken to the hospital by ambulance thereafter due to heart pains from stress. Mfw.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 am

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
I bully the bullies.

doesn't seem like it's possible from lxe.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 am

Hmm
One story in my sophomore year was when there was a teachers meeting and they complained about my arrogant attitude and how I never turned in homework/projects I was assigned (I didn't need to because I passed with A's by getting 100+ %'s on tests)
So anyway, they complained and the vice principal said I had ISS (in-school suspension) for 2 weeks and that I'd be with the disciplinary teacher the entire day (the disciplinary teacher makes delinquent students for the duration of ISS do some bullshit labor for the entire day)
He wanted me to carry a bucket full of water and a brush to scrub the dirt off the sidewalk
Naturally, I said hell no and he sent me to the principals office
I had a long talk with the principal and pressured and blackmailed him
I was taken off ISS and was treated nicely for the entire year
The next year, we had a new principal
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Hmm
One story in my sophomore year was when there was a teachers meeting and they complained about my arrogant attitude and how I never turned in homework/projects I was assigned (I didn't need to because I passed with A's by getting 100+ %'s on tests)
So anyway, they complained and the vice principal said I had ISS (in-school suspension) for 2 weeks and that I'd be with the disciplinary teacher the entire day (the disciplinary teacher makes delinquent students for the duration of ISS do some bullshit labor for the entire day)
He wanted me to carry a bucket full of water and a brush to scrub the dirt off the sidewalk

So how did black mail him. Iwas going more for funny stuff but this is interesting =).
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Hmm

So how did black mail him. Iwas going more for funny stuff but this is interesting =).
Some things are better left unanswered
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 am

reVelske wrote:

U NO HECCHUU?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Hmm

Based on were u are from and the fact that he got fired. Its impposible for teachers to get fired damn near especially a Prinncipal. I know cases were teachers beat da shit outa students lawyered up kept thier job. Only thingteachersget fired from is sexually related stuff. Former music teacher got fired for haveing sex in the school facilitys. I feel bad for who ever say that shit old man and ulgy bitch eww.

So Im guessing The principle was a ped. based on your origin. If so thats it

Told u Im good at gathering information.

PS xz your lucky u aint go to school in NY STATE. Homework fucking counts for most of the grade even inc ollege FAGGOTS.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 am

xzpwnz wrote:

*kneels and bows*

I'm not worthy...not that i'm worthy to begin with
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Hmm

so xz did send hitmen after cori.... orz
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 am

Nisa wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

so xz did send hitmen after cori.... orz

Read my response. to his post. It wasnt hitmen.

Actually he coulda just been gay. I dont know xz real age just assumes hes 19-26. And dont have 2 halfs of a clue of other cultures response to faggots.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:27 am

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Based on were u are from and the fact that he got fired. Its impposible for teachers to get fired damn near especially a Prinncipal. I know cases were teachers beat da shit outa students lawyered up kept thier job. Only thingteachersget fired from is sexually related stuff. Former music teacher got fired for haveing sex in the school facilitys. I feel bad for who ever say that shit old man and ulgy bitch eww.

PS xz your lucky u aint go to school in NY STATE. Homework fucking counts for most of the grade even inc ollege FAGGOTS.
He didn't get fired
He switched schools
You can't gather information if you have baseless things to start with
Though I guess I could've ruined him (I still can because I remember his name)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

He didn't get fired
He switched schools
You can't gather information if you have baseless things to start with
Though I guess I could've ruined him (I still can because I remember his name)

Just tell me what it was so damn private. If u be private all the time u end up creating stuff to hide.

Really its ties into my perceptive in life white is the absence of color. So that means to truly be private on must put all their information out in the light. Since Lightness is the true embodiment of how humens view darkness. Some one can know everything about me and yet nthn =).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Your most crazzy high school moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most crazzy high school moments
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next