Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best anime of the season.

Go down 
+8
Aurum_Sol
boytitan2
Idontlive
LordShade
shinigami
Reversal
Str8witchin
Tuskin
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Best anime of the season. Empty
PostSubject: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am

I know not all the animes of the seasons have been aired but what do you think the best anime of the season is?
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Feito Sero.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Last season - Steins; Gate
This season - I want to see Mirai Nikki do well.
Fate zero should be interesting, though it's animation so far hasn't been that great
Really looking forward to the new Last Exile too.

I enjoyed The iDOLM@STER the most last season, but it's still airing.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 am

Fate Zero or Shakugan no Shana III
Just finished Fate stay night and about to watch Fate Zero, so I don't know about it's animation and stuff.
Watched SnS 3 and found the animation and audio has quite improved.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 am

Last season:Steins;Gate
This season: *reserved until end of season*

One thing about Fate/Zero, Saber is so manly Shocked
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Spoiler:

Mirai Nikki so far

Fate/zero comes a close 2nd

Horizon 3rd

then everything else afterwards so far
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

for the time being..
1.Last Exile FtSW
2.Un-Go
3.Mirai Nikki
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Pfftt young anime noobs.

Last seaon deadman wonderland duuh

This season obvious Mirai Nikki

Its not even a question.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Pfftt young anime noobs.

This season obvious Mirai Nikki

Its not even a question.

Boytitan likes Mirai Nikki?

CHAMPION

NEW BEST FRIEND
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 am

without the first 9 episodes, even blood might be listed here ... then again, there ARE the first 9 episodes >.> (and the story will be resolved in a movie yet to come

thats why for me:

last season: steins gate tied with deadman wonderland
and this season: ... well i didnt watch the new ones yet so yeah
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
without the first 9 episodes, even blood might be listed here ... then again, there ARE the first 9 episodes >.> (and the story will be resolved in a movie yet to come

GTFO NEW SEIYA SUCKS BALLS AND LOOKS LIKE SHIT. She a cold hearted killer not some overly quit useles in fights moe bitch who swings her sword around like a dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:02 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

GTFO NEW SEIYA SUCKS BALLS AND LOOKS LIKE SHIT. She a cold hearted killer not some overly quit useles in fights moe bitch who swings her sword around like a dumb ass.

i suggest you actually watch the last 3 episodes to at least grasp the concept of what the anime is about before spouting your nonsense thats based on the first episodes

given, three quarters of the anime are basically the same crap as episode one, its all used to give the anime a real mindfuck in the end

Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Guilty Crown ain't so bad either, the animation is of great quality, but up to you to like the story or not Razz
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

i suggest you actually watch the last 3 episodes to at least grasp the concept of what the anime is about before spouting your nonsense thats based on the first episodes

given, three quarters of the anime are basically the same crap as episode one, its all used to give the anime a real mindfuck in the end

Or the animators tried correcting there fuck up later in the series but it was 2 late. U dont ever do that villian of the week shit with seinen animes u can get away with it for little ass kid shouenens but u dont do that shit in a seinin based series.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Or the animators tried correcting there fuck up later in the series but it was 2 late. U dont ever do that villian of the week shit with seinen animes u can get away with it for little ass kid shouenens but u dont do that shit in a seinin based series.

if that was the case, the animators wouldnt have hinted that there is more to it in every single episode
everybody would have known that the anime WILL change later on just by seeing some blood containing capsules and some "vision" of a light that are present in every episode in one way or another

that being said: when the change comes, it comes violenty and sudden ... and its totally fucked up

btw: since saya was a shallow character in the blood movie (its a movie, not much room to build much character) i just point at saya from blood+ which isnt exactly the saya you liked either

you should stop looking at blood as a single movie / manga
blood is a franchise, treat it like one (also: all three sayas are completly unrelated to each other as they neither share obvious connections, nor are they of similar character nor could be different persons in a single timeline)
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Can't tell if serious... Deadman wonderland anime? HAHAHA
Also, I agree with Aurum, those last 2 episodes of Blood-C were freaking hilariously good.
I dropped that series 3 times and now I can't wait for the implied movie.

On a related note-
Miraii Niki has be awesome so far, gonna go out on a limb and say it will be the best this season.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

full version of the Mirai Nikki OP released, along with a few others. (Last Exile, Horizon etc)
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:12 pm

fate/zero

Hunter x Hunter(2011)

and mirai nikki but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Beyondeath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Beyondeath

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm personally looking forward to shakugan no shana season 3 XD
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Hunter x hunter
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Hunter x hunter

NO GO WATCH THE ORIGINAL FUCKTARD.

Future diary.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:13 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Hunter x hunter

NO GO WATCH THE ORIGINAL FUCKTARD.

Future diary.
Nou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best anime of the season.   Best anime of the season. Empty

Back to top Go down

Best anime of the season.