Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer 2010 Anime Season List

Go down 
+7
milk
Skoczypies
flamearm
Xenosnake
Cassidy
Chrysanthe
Zekeinferno
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Summer 2010 Anime Season List Empty
PostSubject: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 am

---

Last edited by Zekeinferno on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrysanthe
Chrysanthe

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am

Shows I'm watching next season:

Strike Witches 2 -- You'd better be watching this too if you're a Cosmic Break fan.
Legend of the Legendary Heroes -- Somehow I get the feeling that this show is going to be hilarious. Must be the title.
Shufuku no Campanella -- Green-lighted by one of my favorite producers! Has lots of bishoujo! You can always trust AIC to have their act together, too. Did I mention lots of bishoujo?
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi -- Even if the crazy fairy-tale setting doesn't work out, I think the people involved in making this show well pull through and turn it into something interesting. J.C. Staff a plus.
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Bit of perverted but it still works as a representation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcVJzDUj1Y
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

This looks to be a fun Summer~

Looking forward to "Selkimatsu Occult Gakuin", "Asobi ni Iku Yo", and "Ookamisan to Shichinin no Nakamatachi"

The manga to "High School of the Dead" was amazing so i wanna see how this anime turns out.
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 pm

---

Last edited by Zekeinferno on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 am

Hmm... Still no news of BlackRockShooter OVA?
Back to top Go down
flamearm
flamearm

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am

any good mecha anime-s this summer? or this year?
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 am

... me ain't watchin anything )-< 'cuz they didn't do later HSDK anime... I CANT HAVE ENOUGH of it ;P
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:02 pm

HSDK?
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

lol, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, the anime ended way earlier than where the manga is. Kinda like the Air Gear anime x)
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:25 pm

oh, kinda like FMA too
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 pm

who knew there would be an anime section.

i cant WAIT for highschool of the dead.

been on that since the manga, man.

that and Amagi. messy hair girl is love.
Back to top Go down
Chrysanthe
Chrysanthe

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:04 pm

flamearm wrote:
any good mecha anime-s this summer? or this year?

Heroman's a nice watch this season. Lots of input by Stan Lee, the Marvel Comics writer. Not much to the story, and it's much more of a super robot show, but it's VERY polished, with animation done by Bones, and the scenario concept is very classic. Worth a try.

Wait for the Break Blade (also known as Broken Blade) OVA. Should be this year.

Strike Witches season 2 and the Nanoha 1st movie will be available for us soon, but they don't have actual mecha in them. Just big guns. Smile
Back to top Go down
Exastiken
Newcomer
Newcomer
Exastiken

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh sweet! Nurarihyon no Mago is becoming animated!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 pm

---

Last edited by Zekeinferno on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Hmh.   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Not a really good list, but guess i'll have to do with it. bounce
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Sunohara wrote:

most people that i know that have a small list.
i think thats what you have...a small list.
anyway. they're usually the best anime.
BEST.
TOP TIER.
the pirate's treasure.
the unobtanium.
you know where i'm going with this.

you must have a good list.
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Miliken wrote:
Sunohara wrote:

most people that i know that have a small list.
i think thats what you have...a small list.
anyway. they're usually the best anime.
BEST.
TOP TIER.
the pirate's treasure.
the unobtanium.
you know where i'm going with this.

you must have a good list.

Haha, Why I do!

Though I'm not sure if that's supposed to be compliment, I've seen you posting so far and sometimes i'm like.. affraid
Back to top Go down
saihamaru
saihamaru

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 am

i haven't watch any of it, but just from the trailer and promo vids, i can say...

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi... toradora season 2? nah... but i'll try to watch it
Amagami SS... just 13 episode(?) to cover all the heoines? you must be kidding me..... will watch just for the obligatory after playing the game
Kuroshitsuji 2... not my cup of tea, pass
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes... obvious title of this season XDD.... looks interesting, will watch
Shukufuku no Campanella.... same as amagami, but it contains more loli, so it HAVE to be good.. will watch
Mitsudomoe... the director's is from theoriginal minami-ke, it should be good... will watch
Student Council Officers.... don't have that high of expectation, the same staff that made Princess Lover anyway... maybe will watch
Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~..... not that interested, the manga is much better for me.... will watch if my friend download it for me
Highschool of the Dead... same as sekirei, but with a little higher expectation.... will watch when i have spare time
Nurarihyon no Mago.... still same comment as Sekirei's.... will watch if my friend download it for me
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin.... looks interesting enough, but i have some pretty bad hunch about this... will watch when my friend confirmed it to be good
Strike Witches 2.... a.k.a pantsu witches... the hell with the others comments!! will watch, at least for the fan-service XDD
Shiki...hmmm.... how to describe this one.... hmm.... unique?.... will watch when my friend confirmed it to be good
Asobi ni Iku yo! ..... love comedy! really my thing... hopefully it won't expose too much fan-services (though i doubt it, seeing the manga).... will watch it
Sengoku Basara 2.... i was pretty disappointed by the first season though... will watch when i have spare time...

those were just personal preferences, don't read too much into my comment Smile
Back to top Go down
http://saihamaru.deviantart.com/
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 pm

saihamaru wrote:
i haven't watch any of it, but just from the trailer and promo vids, i can say...

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi... toradora season 2? nah... but i'll try to watch it
Amagami SS... just 13 episode(?) to cover all the heoines? you must be kidding me..... will watch just for the obligatory after playing the game
Kuroshitsuji 2... not my cup of tea, pass
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes... obvious title of this season XDD.... looks interesting, will watch
Shukufuku no Campanella.... same as amagami, but it contains more loli, so it HAVE to be good.. will watch
Mitsudomoe... the director's is from theoriginal minami-ke, it should be good... will watch
Student Council Officers.... don't have that high of expectation, the same staff that made Princess Lover anyway... maybe will watch
Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~..... not that interested, the manga is much better for me.... will watch if my friend download it for me
Highschool of the Dead... same as sekirei, but with a little higher expectation.... will watch when i have spare time
Nurarihyon no Mago.... still same comment as Sekirei's.... will watch if my friend download it for me
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin.... looks interesting enough, but i have some pretty bad hunch about this... will watch when my friend confirmed it to be good
Strike Witches 2.... a.k.a pantsu witches... the hell with the others comments!! will watch, at least for the fan-service XDD
Shiki...hmmm.... how to describe this one.... hmm.... unique?.... will watch when my friend confirmed it to be good
Asobi ni Iku yo! ..... love comedy! really my thing... hopefully it won't expose too much fan-services (though i doubt it, seeing the manga).... will watch it
Sengoku Basara 2.... i was pretty disappointed by the first season though... will watch when i have spare time...

those were just personal preferences, don't read too much into my comment Smile

you need a link to show us next time.
jesus. that's a lot.
Back to top Go down
paulxmen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:24 am

Rofl just go to http://myanimelist.net and make ur list there to show ppl xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2010 Anime Season List   Summer 2010 Anime Season List Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer 2010 Anime Season List
Page 1 of 1