Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10/6 Tune Up Campaign

Go down 
+20
bippusuta
Afterburner
Fireflywater
FireKiller87
Malphes
Retrias
Nymph~
Raven
CapeMike
God is a Cat Girl
falcon1
Eridian
Phyress
ziix
frizky
Rinrin
NovaZero
Stickboy
fggt
Aria
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Eridian wrote:
Honestly, I don't think I've seen/had any of these weapons. It's a decent price at least, but are there any in there (Aside from the Handy Zook Mod... THAT I want) that are worth it to roll for?

I'm excited about the tune % up though! I was lucky enough to be one of the people who planned to tune this week anyway. As for the cube drop, does anyone know how many stars the CS mission has to be? Can you get it from a 3* only or does it drop in the 1* or 2*?

I want pretty much everything in there, especially the LSG, JHam, and Handy Mod. Some of the others would be nice too.
Problem is, I want a Lala Ricotte too. Even though the rates suck balls. And my chances of getting her in the one roll I have are pathetically slim.

MY BRAIN IS IMPLODING FROM DECISIONS
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Screw you game.
Poseidon comes, and I get signs everywhere at school saying for me to roll. I found 4 pennies laying around, I asked my friend if I should roll, he said yes. I asked my other friend if he wanted GMod, but he said he couldn't run it.
So. I used my 2 UGCs, and charged ALL my UC -> RT, and then...
Spoiler:
At least WP garapon, something I suggested indirectly, appeared.

Also, yay, LSG getting attention.
Boo, I'm not the only one with one.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:22 pm

LXE wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
*sees 20RT per roll*
*sees 23RT leftovers*
*sees gatling in gara*

To roll or to not...
I had the same situation with the exact same amount of RT, rolled it got gold. But it was a troll gold.
i managed to x1 roll a little star gun with my 25 rt #em7
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Good Weapons
-Double Beam Machinegun
-LL Bulk Accel
-Huge Gatling
-Jet Hammer

Usable Weapons
-Handy Bazooka Mod
-LL Plasma
-Mine Shooter
-Ancient Bazooka

Shit Weapons
-Little Star Gun
-Ignition Sword
-Frenzy Chainsaw
-Sword Machinegun

Overall a really good gara and for those strapped on Rt this is the gara to roll.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 pm

If I were you I'd file Mine Shooter under good weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Well got a crap weapon then. Sticking it onto my crimrose and hope it kills something
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:11 am

Arti wrote:

It's too situational to consider all-round `good.' How many have you actually seen used in arena despite being in-game for months now?

raznazn wrote:
Well got a crap weapon then. Sticking it onto my crimrose and hope it kills something

Little Star Gun isn't really that bad, I almost didn't want to put it with the other things in the category. It's just outclassed by things like DBMG and even Plasma Gun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 am

bippusuta wrote:
Arti wrote:

It's too situational to consider all-round `good.' How many have you actually seen used in arena despite being in-game for months now?

I thought it was just because no one in CBEN bothered to use things that required any amount of effort.
Back to top Go down
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 am

I'm not sure how effective Mine Shooter would be on most arena maps, but it's made my Epoch DEF strategy become "Shoot at own PS, watch Seraphs and PS breakers explode. Especially the Seraphs'.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:58 am

Phyress wrote:
I'm not sure how effective Mine Shooter would be on most arena maps, but it's made my Epoch DEF strategy become "Shoot at own PS, watch Seraphs and PS breakers explode. Especially the Seraphs'.
And Ah-chan.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Because I feel like it. I'll go review the WP gara's contents.

-Gold
Double Beam Machinegun - I have this thing - The ammo on this thing is horrid. So, I generally don't use it.
LL Bulk Accel - I have this thing - This thing hits like a train. I should use it more.
Handy Zook MOD - No thanks - I'm not a fan of bazookas. The thing is overrated anyway. Do it yourself.
LL Plasma Gun - I want this thing - If the difference of an Accel Gun to LL Bulk Accel. Oh boy, would this thing be powerful.
Mine Launcher - No thanks - Concepts nice. Process is nice. Might take some time to learn, but, I have more things to learn before this.

-Silver
Huge Gatling - I want this thing - Arguable best gatling. I need more BDs though.
Ancient Bazooka - I have this thing - The only bazooka I'd ever want. It's comparable to Micro, with more clip size (21 holy crap), odd firing positions, M sized, among other things, and more cost. Quite nice. Huge for M sized.
Jet Hammer - No thanks - Yeah, CBFF recommends this alot, I wonder why...

-Bronze
Little Star Gun - I have this thing - Got it when I was rolling for Poseidon. It's a Mini SDC in it's simpliest form. However, the round is smaller, the force is lower, the explosion is smaller, and the cost is lower. With the selling point, S sized. Lrn2aimlowspeedweapons before even considering this.
Ignition Sword - No thanks - Very very very very very very situational.

-Red
Frenzy Chainsaw - I want this thing - This thing is interesting. It's a chainsaw therefor it sucks (Vangaurd Woodcutter?). But I want to know the combo.
Sword Machinegun - I want this thing - SHOOTS WHEN MELEEING.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:56 pm

@Firefly
JHam's apparently a lot more powerful when it's got ammo to burn up. I've never used it or seen it in action. Maybe it makes you fly forward while you pound shit into dust?

Mine Shooter's basically this(I think; again, never seen this thing in action):
-Lay mines at your epoch PS on def(or on any hot spot in the arena)
-Sit back
-Watch Ah-chan, Seraph, etc. come closer
-YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD
-???
-Profit
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
@Firefly
JHam's apparently a lot more powerful when it's got ammo to burn up. I've never used it or seen it in action. Maybe it makes you fly forward while you pound shit into dust?

-Sit back
-???
-Profit
imo mine shooter sort of sucks

the mines detonate after about five seconds or so, effectively ruining the entire point
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Malphes wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
@Firefly

-Sit back
-???
-Profit

the mines detonate after about five seconds or so, effectively ruining the entire point

...Aw, come on, couldn't CS code for real fuckin proximity mines? I wouldn't even care if they exploded because some dumbass teammate walked into them, I just want to be able to say "YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD" and laugh as people explode.
Back to top Go down
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Malphes wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
@Firefly

-Sit back
-???
-Profit

...Aw, come on, couldn't CS code for real fuckin proximity mines? I wouldn't even care if they exploded because some dumbass teammate walked into them, I just want to be able to say "YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD" and laugh as people explode.

They explode on enemy contact as well as when time runs up, but friendlies won't trip them. A longer timer would have been nice, if only so I could lay a minefield around a friend with a dancing chibi and watch Vanguards and Barons explode. The current timer is enough to deal with AIRs, however.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Firefly's epic of vyolence, paizuri, greed, and references. Start here:
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

omedetou firefly
Back to top Go down
Kiraneko
Kiraneko

Female Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:14 am

WTH is this jet hammer.. im not a freakin hippo..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 am

Fireflywater wrote:
Spoiler:
Pacifar is one of the best Air-cores according to xz, what are you complaining about?
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 am

He already had pacifar

Also if good players actually use it and recommend it then he hates it. I'm not even joking.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 am

LXE wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
Spoiler:
Pacifar is one of the best Air-cores according to xz, what are you complaining about?
I got 3 of them, but never had any use for any of them. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

LXE wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
Spoiler:
he wanted poseidon
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:16 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
LXE wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
Spoiler:
I got 3 of them, but never had any use for any of them. XDDD

Take any conventional air weapon loadout you can think of that you would ever use. Slap it on that core. Keep the legs for no lean. Then add your carts per usual. Gape as you have a complete excess of cap to tune 38/40 fly, good tunes on your weapon, and if you play your cards right, 40 TEC. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:36 pm

ITT: People who have no idea how fucking God Jet Hammer is.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:31 pm

i liked the tuneup campaign, almost nothing left on tunemats and completly empty on protectors and harmonics now ( safe for 3 100% harmonics that i reserved for some capa tunes )

i hope they do that stuff more often now ( along with some x2 tuneup item drop campaign or something Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Tune Up Campaign   10/6 Tune Up Campaign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

10/6 Tune Up Campaign
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next