Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf

Go down 
+9
Astral_Dono
Hyoka
NotZetsubou
fhoeng
xzpwnz
Emeraldsun
Nilla
Asagi-san
boytitan2
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf Empty
PostSubject: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Just want you guys to wish me luck =) that is all. Woulda had it a year ago but been plagued injuries, gym flooding,college. and ways wish me luck ^__^.

Fights official turned in paper work.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

BT, what martial art do you practice, anyway? Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Muay Thai?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
BT, what martial art do you practice, anyway? Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Muay Thai?

Base Boxing. Been boxing since I was ten entering the golden gloves when it comes up again.

2nd Just naturally strong kicks. Just a normal karate style,amercian kick boxing kick from me Is stronger than 90% of thai fighters round house which they have to load up for.

Im not allow to kick in sparring. I have to use the bag to do kick drills they wont use a body suit for me thats how strong they are.

The current main coach,main main coach is out.Is number one in newyork states just now growing mma fighters,Has like a purple belt in judo and jiu jitsu and shit, Trains with black belts.He has good strikeing to Jone jones first well know strikeing coach is in this city teaches mui thai. Which to me is useless outside of clinching,Sure its round house is my most deadly kick but you have to telgraph it. U misewell say SIR STAND STILL IMA HIT U IN DA FACE DONT MOVE OUT THE WAY STAND THERE LIKE A DUMB ASS.

For my boxing ross the boss thompson buffalos best boxer just recently beat da shit outa montell griffen,They guy who beat james the bumb ass scarred to fight ross toney twice but gota bullshit draw tho but beat his ass.

For kicks I like working with this guy named marti gots some karate point fighting chapionships from da 80s da best era of point fighting karate and aka,american kick boxing.

I prefer aka over da usual thai fighting for learning kicks.Cause Watch a thai vs aka fight,They dont let the aka guy use judo but the thai fighter can clench. every aka vs judo fight,The aka guys is beating the thai fighters ass with punches and kicks,Thai bumb gets in clinch which is a useful weapon clinch is deadly but that all thats thai fighting has good,and gets knees which is worth the most points and wins on some bullshit.Even tho the thai fighter got hit alot more the clinch gives more points,But the kick boxer cant use judo so it was bull.

Also my boxings deadly and still growing since Im tryna get it to a pro level.And I hit hard ass fuck Only ppl will go blow to blow with me are welter wieghts and light heavy weights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 pm

this idiot? mma? please tell me this is a joke. you dont even use submissions? you are gonna get RAPED. go fight brock lesnar and get your ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:42 pm

CB Punk wrote:
this idiot? mma? please tell me this is a joke. you dont even use submissions? you are gonna get RAPED. go fight brock lesnar and get your ass kicked.

I wiegh 155 in boxing fight at 150 and 145. Im not even in middle wieght Im bantom wieght(probly spelled that wrong,Brock is ufcs bigest heavy wieght ya that makes tons of since,

Yep taking a fight to the ground when i have years Of stand up Experience makes since, Imly Im not learning submission defence and offence,

Implying out of the 3 learning submissions isnt the hardest. Wrestleing being second hardest but alot easier. Judo and jistu are hardest to learn cause thier 90% technique its not about power.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:47 pm

gl miki

Will there be a video of this somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:49 pm

CB Punk wrote:

Please tell me your post is a joke.

What do you know about fighting other than what you watch?

edit: This idiot got banned so it doesn't even matter now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Emeraldsun wrote:
CB Punk wrote:

Please tell me your post is a joke.

What do you know about fighting other than what you watch?

edit: This idiot got banned so it doesn't even matter now.

NVM SUGU GIVING EXTRA WARNINGS CAUSE SOME ONE INSULTED U NOT COOL

Thanks guys keep wishing me good luck ^__^.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah, good luck in the arena. Just don't get too hurt out there.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Beat them up mikii #em3
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Good luck, don't lose any teeth now.

Don't lower your guard because you got lazy when the fight go distance Cool

(and honestly, there are too many rules to nerf striking in mma; can't be helped thou, other wise a good amount of those take down/submissions won't even work, because they risk death getting close)

Last edited by fhoeng on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 pm

go! go! BT! (。◕ˇд◕)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

MMA/Sparring is stupid.

I'll give my reasons why, but I'm in school right now so I'll post again when I get home.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Hyoka wrote:
MMA/Sparring is stupid.

I'll give my reasons why, but I'm in school right now so I'll post again when I get home.

Compared to boxers they are more lady like when u sparl. I mean damn I have to pull my pulled punches not to ehar complaining. In boxing sparring we just go in try to knock each other the fuck out and talk shit after. SHit I was roy jones jr vids once a day so I show off wile I sparr =). And box.. ANd lost a fight to gay point deductiong for showinhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDWnMXzgeZog off in a fight. FUCKING GAY AMATEUR RULES.

WHO I AIM TO FIGHT LIKE =D.

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Good luck. I might not think about how you're doing 24/7 but still, good luck. XD
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:28 am

have fun, keep all your teeth, good luck
Back to top Go down
BerryCritz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BerryCritz

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

BT.. TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE Very Happy haha and paper works sucks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 am

BerryCritz wrote:

BT HATES DOCTORS

BT HATES HOSPITALS

BT HATES NEEDLESS >_<

BT HATES HOSPITALS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:42 pm

i have my reasons why i don't like much mma.......exist some fighters in the world that don't go to mma and are 100% better than some fighters of mma....still don't strop your training,break your limit,this is the fighter final step......
i gonna accomplish it,the age and sickness will not stop me....don't be like the other famous fighters....
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
i have my reasons why i don't like much mma.......exist some fighters in the world that don't go to mma and are 100% better than some fighters of mma....still don't strop your training,break your limit,this is the fighter final step......
i gonna accomplish it,the age and sickness will not stop me....don't be like the other famous fighters....

No it just that the best stand up fighters are outside of mma For obvious reasons.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 am

BT is manly. #em3
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 am

boytitan2 wrote:
BerryCritz wrote:

BT HATES DOCTORS

BT HATES HOSPITALS

BT HATES NEEDLESS >_<

BT HATES HOSPITALS.
Lol
Mikii so cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:05 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
BerryCritz wrote:
BT HATES DOCTORS
BT HATES HOSPITALS
BT HATES NEEDLESS >_<
BT HATES HOSPITALS.
Lol
Mikii so cute
Moetitti-chan wa kawaii desu~~! <3 #em3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:03 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
BT HATES DOCTORS
BT HATES HOSPITALS
BT HATES NEEDLESS >_<
BT HATES HOSPITALS.
Lol
Mikii so cute
Moetitti-chan wa kawaii desu~~! <3 #em3

Trap mode again lulz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:10 am

Nisa wrote:
Trap mode again lulz?
wat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf   1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

1st mma fight december 4th@ raging wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next