Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?

Go down 
+2
Suguri
Lime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lime
Lime

Male Posts : 41

Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm a returning player, haven't been around since Feb/March or so. My friends dragged me into patching this game and playing a few matches with them, sparking my interest again.

Way behind/generally lost now, but i know I got curbstomped by being unable to escape my friend's terrifying mobility. I was wondering how would i go about hunting the items i need to tune for Walk/Tgh and fly?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:31 pm

1* berzelius is rather fast, and gives most of the importing tuning mats you need.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Haku 3* drops sets of x6 Hard Plates (for tuning TGH).

Berz 1/2* drops everything else (chips). Not sure about Hard Plates, because I never usually pay attention to the drops.
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks for the fast reply guys. <3

Are there any guides on running these? Or suggestions on what kind of weapons/builds to use?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm

The usual way of running Berz and Haku is a lot of Shotguns.

Basically:
Custom Shotgun(drops only as far as i know)
Shotgun(shop bought)
Any kind of Blaster(slower RoF, may have better damage depending on the type, pierces. Some can be bought, others need to be dropped for you, others are RT).

Mobility is your best defense and your best offense. It's less demanding than fighting in the Arena, where many of the top bots have extremely high FLY or WLK(with Boost Run, Short Boost, Float Dash, or Sway on top of that), but you can't be running a 16 FLY Crimrose or you'll be smoked easily. Something like 25 FLY or 22 WLK(with a complement mobility cart) or 28 WLK without a cart should be sufficient. I don't know if you have bots that already have mobile stats this high, but I assume you don't since you keep being smoked by your buddy.
Note that many bots in the Arena in the higher-tier games have mobile stats above 31(for FLY) or corresponding WLK(dunno the breakpoints), so stay away from those guys until you shake off all that rust.

Most builds are suitable for running Bastagant, but you'll want to put your most mobile AIR out first because you need to travel through Arcantus-like stages to get to the boss, and being a slow-ass ART, SUP, or LND doesn't help(many of the stages have varied terrain, large gaps you need to fly across, or other such obstacles).

If you have spare parts that you know you'll never bother using, chuck em over to Crim on the other side of the Cosmos Pot, and maybe you'll get enough points to get some tuning mats. They're crazy expensive though, I usually end up selling at least an eighth of my garage to that bitch every time I wanna tune.

When you get your tuning mats, you'll want to focus on your mobility first. TGH is essentially your last line of bodily defense in that it helps reduce stun chance and reduces continuous-fire damage. Being able to evade the damage in the first place should be your first priority.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Lime wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply guys. <3

Are there any guides on running these? Or suggestions on what kind of weapons/builds to use?
Quad shotgun/custom shotgun or dual omega blaster for berz

Melee attacks with multiple hits per click (combination dagger, 3-way dagger, Tristar+ AM, Connie's Gale Bullet Arts, etc) are the fastest way to take down Haku. Some people like having a shotgun for his shell drain and fire forms, but it's not necessary if you maneuver and dodge well.
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Delicious information from you guys. -consumes-

Crimrose lets you junk parts for tuning materials? Is this a recent addition in the past few months? First i heard of it!

I'll see how i do with the UC shop bought shotguns/3way dagger, then if i fail I'll look up hunting the custom shotgun.

I recall my crimrose sporting about 25ish fly. Have to log on to check my Lily Rain again.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Lime wrote:
Delicious information from you guys. -consumes-

Crimrose lets you junk parts for tuning materials? Is this a recent addition in the past few months? First i heard of it!

I'll see how i do with the UC shop bought shotguns/3way dagger, then if i fail I'll look up hunting the custom shotgun.

I recall my crimrose sporting about 25ish fly. Have to log on to check my Lily Rain again.
1) Crimrose's trading system (Parts for points) has been around since OBT in December.
2) Custom Shotguns ONLY drop from Fractulus, star levels 1, 2, and 3. 3 has the highest rates but is nigh impossible to do without a very good team.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm

where to farm rapid crystals?
Since I need more than frikin 500 of it for great capa
spam berz 1 star?
if only there's bazaar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Spam Haku 3*.
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi lovely people /flattery <3

One last thing before i try farming again today... do i want to use a Large, Med or Small bot for Bastagnant?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Lime wrote:
Hi lovely people /flattery <3

One last thing before i try farming again today... do i want to use a Large, Med or Small bot for Bastagnant?

Doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?   Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to farm Walk/TGH/Fly tuning items?
Page 1 of 1