Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden

Go down 
+10
Nisa
StickyKeys
Tuskin
ziix
FreedomFighter
xzpwnz
BNOISE
brokita1
fhoeng
Hyoka
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:29 pm

After 10 entire years, the US Government has apparently killed the real Osama Bin Laden. How do they know it is him? Magic apparently. Because the only thing they can use to confirm it is him is his looks. *Cough* stunt double *cough cough*

Anyone remember Saddam Hussein? How many clones did he have going around?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Mayhem wrote:
After 10 entire years, the US Government has apparently killed the real Osama Bin Laden. How do they know it is him? Magic apparently. Because the only thing they can use to confirm it is him is his looks. *Cough* stunt double *cough cough*

Anyone remember Saddam Hussein? How many clones did he have going around?

Countless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:13 am

I doubt he is the real head to the 9/11 plan. With that said, one of my theories is this:

[21:07:13] @ Mayhem : The World Trade Center was an important set of building for the world, not just the US. Business was done in said building by people from all over the world. Not everyone in those buildings were American. Takeing down said building helped out certain corperations that were built around world trade. The less a corperation has to worry about when it comes down to others who are in the same business, the more they profit. One of my theories is simply going on that. It is possible a head of one corperation based on that area, with their billions of dollars, used said power(money) to buy off a group of "terrorists" that would then corrupt the system based on actual terorists groups that would then corrupt their views on religion, making them more extreme, thus making them puppets to the real masterminds plan. In the end, the same person gains profit from the fall of the WTC towers as well as his certain investments towards certain things that would only be successful once we went to war.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:01 am

Well, they did say forensic test was a match (DNA etc), hence obama was able to give an official announcement.

If you don't believe that, then I suppose this would be a political/religion debate rather than a discussion of whether osama is dead.

The mansion compound osama was killed in is near pakistan capital. It cost around $1,000,000 (not sure what currency) to build it; it had 8 feet tall walls around it, double security check gate, more people living there than supposedly the two brothers who own it, and people near the compound burn their trash instead of throwing it out to garbage collector, the compound also have no phone nor internet service. Hence the investigation. This mansion was build in 2005.

Sounds reasonable to me.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:26 am

fhoeng wrote:
Well, they did say forensic test was a match (DNA etc), hence obama was able to give an official announcement..

he matched a perfect 13/13 with DNA tests, and after his death, communications confirmed that he is dead (banter about the open position and such)

i find it funny 9/11 conspiracy nuts are claiming it wasn't the real osama etc etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:19 am

Good riddance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:05 am

brokita1 wrote:
fhoeng wrote:
Well, they did say forensic test was a match (DNA etc), hence obama was able to give an official announcement..

he matched a perfect 13/13 with DNA tests, and after his death, communications confirmed that he is dead (banter about the open position and such)

i find it funny 9/11 conspiracy nuts are claiming it wasn't the real osama etc etc

Are you that retarded? People, including myself find it obvious that he was not the head person that called on 9/11. He was the leader of a terrorist organization, that does not mean he was the one who pushed for the attack. Osama claimed to have hate for America, yet he sent people to blow up the WTC before hitting the pentagon. The WTC was a middle point for the world, the towers were not holding American value, it had world value. Hence the name WORLD trade center. Destroying the WTC meant hurting most of the world and the countries who traded there. Thus that target was not logical especially since a lot of people in the towers were not "American". Attacking the pentagon meant attacking America. But when you attack a center point for world trade, things get mixed. When I say that we don't have Osama, I mean we don't have the real head of the attacks. We have a front man who is meant to be the face, not the brains.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:08 am

hey it only took 10 years
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:01 am

Publicity
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:46 am

Mayhem wrote:
brokita1 wrote:
fhoeng wrote:

Are you that retarded? People, including myself find it obvious that he was not the head person that called on 9/11. He was the leader of a terrorist organization, that does not mean he was the one who pushed for the attack. Osama claimed to have hate for America, yet he sent people to blow up the WTC before hitting the pentagon. The WTC was a middle point for the world, the towers were not holding American value, it had world value. Hence the name WORLD trade center. Destroying the WTC meant hurting most of the world and the countries who traded there. Thus that target was not logical especially since a lot of people in the towers were not "American". Attacking the pentagon meant attacking America. But when you attack a center point for world trade, things get mixed. When I say that we don't have Osama, I mean we don't have the real head of the attacks. We have a front man who is meant to be the face, not the brains.

actually, in several videos he released, he DID claim responsibility for 9/11, and its been proven several times that he was the ringleader that was in charge for the operations.

another thing is that before when we though to have killed him, and got a double, he would release a video stating he was alive. its been one week since his actual death, and nothing. today (well may 1st) was a group of planned tactical releases for america. we took down qudaffi's son, osama was proven dead, it was a good day for america.

let me guess your one of those " UM AMERICA WILL COMMIT A WAR CRIME UPON IT'SELF SO IT CAN INVADE A RANDOM COUNTRY TO DRILL FOR OIL AND AND AMERICA IS EVIL GUYS CMON BELIEVE ME Sad"

if that were ever, ever true, we would of invaded saudi arabia, and not the countries we did.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:57 am

well then okay, he's dead meat now.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:36 am

I wonder who America's next target is. what new terrorist attack will happen next.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:06 am

ziix wrote:
I wonder who America's next target is. what new terrorist attack will happen next.

told you some kid would come in here and post that. for some reason i think you hate me, your always counter-intuitive to my opinions

me: RT has an advantage over UC
you : UM NO RT IS FINE SUPPORT COSMIC BREAK BUY THE CRAP STRAIGHT FROM THE TOILET

me: CB is fine, but doesn't need skill
you: UM CB IS THE HARDEST GAME TO PLAY EVER NOT EVEN STEPHEN HAWKING COULD PLAY IT

me: osama's death was justified, his actions were evil and 3000+ people would be alive and unharmed if he didn't go the way he did
you: UM NO OSAMA IS A NICE GUY HE BOUGHT COOKIES FROM MY NIECE AMURRIKA IS JUST AN ANGRY BABY WHO DOES EVIL THINGS

seriously, get some debating skills and contribute.
im guessing that neither of you are american, or care for americans with your lax attitude, but its safe to say if the glove was on the other hand, you would be proud right now

oh and i got paid day off of work, and day off at school for this, so even better
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:16 am

brokita1 wrote:
ziix wrote:

told you some kid would come in here and post that. for some reason i think you hate me, your always counter-intuitive to my opinions

you : UM NO RT IS FINE SUPPORT COSMIC BREAK BUY THE CRAP STRAIGHT FROM THE TOILET

you: UM CB IS THE HARDEST GAME TO PLAY EVER NOT EVEN STEPHEN HAWKING COULD PLAY IT

me: osama's death was justified, his actions were evil and 3000+ people would be alive and unharmed if he didn't go the way he did
you: UM NO OSAMA IS A NICE GUY HE BOUGHT COOKIES FROM MY NIECE AMURRIKA IS JUST AN ANGRY BABY WHO DOES EVIL THINGS

im guessing that neither of you are american, or care for americans with your lax attitude, but its safe to say if the glove was on the other hand, you would be proud right now

oh and i got paid day off of work, and day off at school for this, so even better

I don't hate you. I posted my thoughts.

*edit*: I never said those things btw.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm

brokita1 wrote:
ziix wrote:

....Well this doesn't make you sound like a lady at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm

brokita1 wrote:
actually, in several videos he released, he DID claim responsibility for 9/11, and its been proven several times that he was the ringleader that was in charge for the operations.

*Facedesk* You really don't get how superior tactics work, but neither does anyone else. You can't prove he is the one in charge. Giving out orders does not mean he is the one who made or planned them. The US government is trying to stupefy everyone into thinking that ONE man is always responsible for everything. They want you to think he is the smartest, best, most tactical highest terrorist in their group. In reality, the person who came up with the 9/11 attacks either came from America with power because destroying the WTC meant profit or simply one of Osamas tacticians, which he more than likely had to have. If that's how things worked, the president of the US would not have to talk with dozens of people about anything before doing anything. He is not the superman of America, he is a normal person and he is not smart enough to understand everything about the world. Hence he needs the help of people who do know, that are almost never given credit.

Let me throw an example out based on different members of a terrorist group that are going after something.

Person 1: Let's destroy this building. Here are the plans on how to do it and the people who will profit from it shall pay you well.
Person 2: Do it
Person 3: Alalalalala

Person 1 is not the leader, he is the brain and responsible for almost everything that happens. Person 2 is the leader, he most likely speaks with 1 in the shadows and takes his ideas. He then comes up to Person 3 and tells them to do it, 3 is a grunt. He listens to his smart amazing leader and screams out his warcry. We always go after person 2, because he is the face. He is what you see and hear. However, the one responsible for actual planning and execution is person 1, aka the brains. Together they form the head, both are required to be taken down for anything to really change.

As long as the tacticians/brains are still alive, the face can be replaced as much as they want. Osama is dead, meaning a new leader will appear and nothing with stop.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Replace person 3 with thousands of people
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:24 pm

The dollar overall value has increased since "his death".
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
xz's riches is suspicious.....
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Everyone on the internet is
Your point?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Your point?
You didn't sell out america for a few RT's now did you?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:52 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Your point?
Wink
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:55 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Wink

OH GOD....
orz
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:09 am

xzpwnz wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Your point?
Wink
I KNEW IT!
YOUR A DOUBLE-AGENT JAMES BOND STYLE SPY! SO THAT'S WHY YOU CAN SPEND A BAZILLION DOLLARS FOR RT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:47 am

No, I think he's the hacker that recently hacked millions of PSN's accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden   The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden Empty

Back to top Go down

The 10 Year Hunt For Osama Bin Laden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next