Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help wit this Build

Go down 
+2
DavidRain
LS3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Need Help wit this Build Empty
PostSubject: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 am

As the title says....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:17 am

Are you making a gunner and mellee hybird with hophop, or is that zooka just for abit of anti air?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 am

It's a melee. But either way no matter what it is, it needs a lot more tgh

21 tgh minimum.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:32 am

Wouldn't it be better to just use Geo G stock bot? Unless you're a moe enthusiast, then get more tough like what Thrill said. Geo G is one of the bestland mellee cores way better than shino if you're planning on mellee orriented builds. Walk should be able to reach 21 to 25 with acc's and tuning easily and that default high tough and str are way higher than shino.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:17 am

Geo Core, I got 2 guard with graph tune on both arm, 34 STR, 31 WLK and 20 TGH, viper shield and handy zoka on lvl 5
enough to deal 127 dmg to Blaze Baron FF and win (lvl 5 room), too bad it doesn't have stun regain, so I don't think it'll be worth to put CV on him D:
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:54 pm

What I think of the Geograsis "g" is that at lv zero already has a whooping cost. I'm one of those players who are suicidal when it comes to melee. With Shino at lv 7, still has lower cost with most of the geograsis parts and with custom carts. I don't really find Geograsis that good for me because it is slow and takes alot of exp to level up. tongue
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Well, what makes Geograsis better compared to your Shino melee build is that what he lacks in TEC and WLK, he makes up in great starting capacity, significantly higher STR, and TGH easy enough to get to 21. And I'm not totally sure on it, but I think Shino and Geograsis have around the same exp to lvl up to, but I could be totally wrong.

Preferably, I would take Geograsis over Shino because of TGH issues, but whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:23 pm

I'd use Byne AM over Geo AM3 for this kind of built. Geo AM3 has almost no push. Byne AM does, and it has alot, gives breathing room. If you're building this Shino like a gunner, that is.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Although Byne AMs do give knockback, they don't have much range to them. It'd be better if you teched it from other melee such as a Red Squealer AM.

And Geograsis AM3's do give good knockback - it's just that when you tech into another Geo AM3 pilebunk, you're closing in the distance from the initial knockback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help wit this Build   Need Help wit this Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help wit this Build
Page 1 of 1