Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuning Kuten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Tuning Kuten Empty
PostSubject: Tuning Kuten   Tuning Kuten EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm

For some time I've been tuning her, but always get rather big dilemmas.
The first build had lots of Str, rather fast but no bit.
Then I worked around so I could have a bit, but ended up with 1 shield and 1 fireworks, lower str and not as fast as I wanted.
Now while making her faster (red tier boost run), I only got 30 str (1tec) with the fireworks anyway, but with a smaller shield (actually haven't done it, only on calc).
I'm starting to doubt if I should keep the bit, or if I have too many carts (level 10, just guess it).
I was thinking about Float Dash, but she wasn't fast enough, so I took short boost and more wlk (and kept the fly).
I also don't want to give up on Quick Boost, since I had the bad luck of somehow ending up with airs (too many times they are AGs) when my boost is on the end, being what saves me the boost bar filling up faster, though right now she's only orange tier.

What I did on calc is on the spoiler, but not, I'm still working on it, and I'm also asking for opinions for a reason.
Spoiler:

Notes: I don't want to give up on the BS. Either 2 Alphas or 2 Betas, I have both tuned already (one for alpha, one for beta). The BS with Alpha tunes has still 1 slot (but you might want to continue reading before commenting this).
I can tune something else if I have it, but I'd rather use what I already have (of course).
In the total, the HD+ 2 AMs only have 3 free slots, and the tunes that you see in there are exactly as they are now. Basically, 2 broken slots on 1 AM.
Only 1 of the slow tunes was done, the other slot has a Great Grappler, which I intend to remove. No biggie on this one.
I'm rather "poor", therefore the 0 slot buckler (have been trying to get another on and off, but no luck. I have one Buckler with 1 High Power tune, not sure if Alpha or beta) and the fireworks.
I also try to avoid to triple tune the parts, simple because: prots are overpriced, I can't charge RT now, I have no harmonics, which aren't cheap either, and my remaining prots doesn't last forever (with my luck).
Oh, and I don't want to Junk her. At least not if I can work around it.

So, yeah, I'd like some opinions about it, but please try to take those points in consideration.
(and yes, my lnd builds are rather bad, since I'm an art user, I never really cared about making melees. Even though my art builds aren't that good. They are just poor, speed turned without much "impact")

Edit: Oh, and I have a Black Layer Ribbon with a Great Run... something unfortunately. Long short story, I need speed on my Muchi, had no Ac for speed, used that.
Back to top Go down

Tuning Kuten
Page 1 of 1