Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RT shop weapons

Go down 
+3
fggt
Shaftronics
Wackstatus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wackstatus
Newcomer
Newcomer

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some good weapons to buy from the shop using my RT from the UC > RT conversion. I'm thinking about getting a Magnet Gun (recommended by a friend). I was also thinking about an Altair blaster because homing blasters seem to be pretty accurate though that might just be me being slow. Any suggestions or comments about said weapons will be helpful. Thanks everyone!

PS: Is it worth 100 RT for 2 Asura AMJs for a PS breaker?
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Altair blaster is non-homing, just so you know.

Magnet gun is so-so, actually. It doesn't give enough impact and tends to fail you at times. I'd go for something reliable, like flint musket. Double beam gun isn't a bad choice either.

And no, its not worth getting Asura AMJs. They're only great if you had extra cash to spare and have a build to use it on.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Get scythe and use it on lag-kun or seraph, one of the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Scythe works very well on ZSG, Red Squealer or just plain old Zero Saber (He's only 15 RT and the Scythe is 30) Zero stepping with the scythe works really well. As tggt said Jinkuns work well too.

Really depends on your playstyle. Depending on what it is in most cases I'd sugest an RT shop bot over an RT weapon. (Unless you have enough for both)
Back to top Go down
Wackstatus
Newcomer
Newcomer

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks for the info on the altair blaster and magnet gun. I'm not sure if I'll get a scythe. Melee isn't my favorite playstyle but I might just get it for fun lol.

Havok wrote:
Scythe works very well on ZSG, Red Squealer or just plain old Zero Saber (He's only 15 RT and the Scythe is 30) Zero stepping with the scythe works really well. As tggt said Jinkuns work well too.

Really depends on your playstyle. Depending on what it is in most cases I'd sugest an RT shop bot over an RT weapon. (Unless you have enough for both)

So then which bots would you recommend from the RT shop? I prefer playing S or M /Art/Air/Sup bots. I have about 130 RT and hopefully another 50 RT from next month's conversion.
I have (from RO cubes):
Sturbanger + Sturbanger Standard
Saggitary Maxis Gold
Garulabird
Amateus
Medi Aide
Bugsycait
Tesladonna Coil
Butterflea A
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

More what I meant by getting an RT bot over weapon is if you don't currently own many RT bots. If you have a bot that really needs a good weapon then by all means it could be more worth it.

Sadly most of the really good RT weapons are in the garapon.

I was going to suggest Maxis or Amateus but you have both of them. XD

Destructor Girl is quite good for an S art, powerful sub anti air missiles. Plus fairly tiny with a lot of tgh/tec. Also her parts are locked which makes for easy tuning on a mainly UC budget. Due to being able to junk her to reset her slots.

Nicole Malice is amazing, granted if you get super lucky you can get a red haired one from the UC gara. She trolls airs without anti homing, plus Jazzhands is pretty good.

Even though you don't like melee that much Scythe + Zero Saber Girl hits quite hard. When she uses zero step her next melee attack does 1.5x more damage combined with the Scythe's high force and good reach it is quite nasty. Red Squealer has the same damage buff in his core.

Maril March is fairly good for an M art but you can get the Trill variant from a promo code.

Also Brickgales are quite good for an S air. Small core with good stats, interesting features like the booster. Similar to butterflea core however.

Hope this helps a little. Smile
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 pm

in my opinion... just my opinion... Good RT Weapon(whenever they in shop or not)

LND : Scythe , Raid Rifle , Gattling
AIR : Auto Beam Rifle , Blitz Blaster , Beam Gattling
ART : Gattling Bazzoka , Blast Bazoka, Rail Gun/ Linear Cannon
SUP : often better Rely on your own BD Abilities, but some anoyying weapon like Magnet Gun, Draw Gun or Slow gun are good tho
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Wackstatus
Newcomer
Newcomer

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Alright so I decided to purchase a Zero Saber Girl and a Scythe and I'm debating whether to purchase a Rail Gun, Linear Cannon, or Destructor Girl. Thanks for the advice everyone I really appreciate it since I'm rather uninformed of all things RT related xD. Now I need to figure out what carts to put on my ZSG and what to tune parts to... If anyone wants to give some tips I'd be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:15 pm

There was a ton of zero saber girl threads made in the last few weeks, scroll down and read to your heart's content.

Between the other things you're thinking about purchasing...

• Linear Cannon is a great weapon, especially for anti-air. However, the bullet is minuscule compared to...pretty much every other gun in this game, and its cost is huge. It's a very potent weapon, but if your aim isn't steady you might as well be charging into battle with no weapons at all.
  • Destructor Girl's a pretty nice choice, though I feel the real Destructor is better. She's basically the same thing in a more compact form, with locked parts and four internal carts instead of two.
  • Railgun just seems poverty compared to every other railgun in the game. Seems like a Core Breaker with chargeup...and phrasing it that way should make it sound like absolute shit. Might be a bit of an overstatement, but I think there are much better things you could be spending Rt on.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 pm

i always thought boost gun was p. good. hasn't really failed me yet.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Boost Gun is great, cost just sucks.

And usually you want a 2~3s version, though I've seen several JP players running with only one tuned slot on theirs.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:32 am

infact all return to your play style tho... no matter epic the weapon, but you cant master it... it same as none...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

RT shop weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT shop weapons   RT shop weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

RT shop weapons
Page 1 of 1