Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

req support: a shocking tale of life and death

Go down 
+10
Kirika
Suguri
Fireflywater
xzpwnz
NotZetsubou
Nisa
falcon1
Astral_Dono
FireKiller87
Malphes
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: req support: a shocking tale of life and death   req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 am

Hide your hp bar with blocks #em3
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: req support: a shocking tale of life and death   req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:53 am

The only times I even bother with the 'Req. Support' buttons are either when I spot targets before they spot me and I'm alone(or nearly alone), or when I'm directly under attack(and generally already running for my life!)....

Hopefully, my reputation as a healer and team-player precedes me, and I fully understand how some people are concerned...just wish I had the time/resources to come up with a vid showing how I tend to take care of things.... Smile

Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: req support: a shocking tale of life and death   req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:16 pm

skimmed through this thread because it seemed amusing.

dear OP: so what you're saying is that everyone has nothing better to do than to save you all the time? You're the only one spamming the radio with REQ SUPPORT/REQ HEALING? I think not. Whether it be your stupidity, bad luck, or the enemy's skill you are going to get fragged at some point or the other.

That example with your axer in Grounder? You could've backed off, baited him into someone with guns and then backstabbed, or poke and run him with just one click. You're both boost running lands, there's no reason you wouldn't be able to hold the range open if you really wanted to and that first powered poke from axer outranges the fuck out of fencer.

lmao.

If you wait till you're dying to call for help, it's too late. If no one responds, then they are distracted. Item stealing sucks, yeah, but it happens. If you want to depend on someone else to pull your ass out of the fire all the time, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Personally, I never bother feeding repair kits to people unless I know they're going to be worth that 100 hp.

Also, sup CapeMike! I missed meleeing you!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: req support: a shocking tale of life and death   req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Etherlight wrote:
skimmed through this thread because it seemed amusing.

dear OP: so what you're saying is that everyone has nothing better to do than to save you all the time? You're the only one spamming the radio with REQ SUPPORT/REQ HEALING? I think not. Whether it be your stupidity, bad luck, or the enemy's skill you are going to get fragged at some point or the other.

That example with your axer in Grounder? You could've backed off, baited him into someone with guns and then backstabbed, or poke and run him with just one click. You're both boost running lands, there's no reason you wouldn't be able to hold the range open if you really wanted to and that first powered poke from axer outranges the fuck out of fencer.

lmao.

If you wait till you're dying to call for help, it's too late. If no one responds, then they are distracted. Item stealing sucks, yeah, but it happens. If you want to depend on someone else to pull your ass out of the fire all the time, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Personally, I never bother feeding repair kits to people unless I know they're going to be worth that 100 hp.

Also, sup CapeMike! I missed meleeing you!

*Slowly edges away from Etherlight's shiny melee weapons*

Very Happy

I gotta come up with some more useful support setups for myself.... <_<;

Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: req support: a shocking tale of life and death   req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Etherlight wrote:
my axer didn't have boost run at the time. even then, he's not tuned yet. he's much slower than all the other ones.

Quote :
baited him into someone with guns and then backstabbed, or poke and run him with just one click.
Yeah let's give people a reason not to help me, sure. I'm not going to get people fucking killed because they didn't cater to all my wishes and demands.

Quote :
dear OP: so what you're saying is that everyone has nothing better to do than to save you all the time? You're the only one spamming the radio with REQ SUPPORT/REQ HEALING? I think not.
rong

nobody else ever calls for support/backup

i'm the only one unless people like trill/firefly/arti are in there

ps: explain the people doing nothing but sitting really far away from the fights at near full health.

Quote :
If you wait till you're dying to call for help, it's too late. If no one responds, then they are distracted.
welcome to damage spikers

also

Quote :
if you ask for support WHILE YOUR BOT IS CURRENTLY DYING you will almost always get people getting at you bro

it's a ritual and it ALWAYS WORKS

regardless from what i'm seeing you're using this thread as an excuse to act like an asshole. pls go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: req support: a shocking tale of life and death   req support: a shocking tale of life and death - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

req support: a shocking tale of life and death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2