Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Death Meat Here

Go down 
+2
Eijyaw
Dracke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracke
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dracke

Male Posts : 4

New Death Meat Here Empty
PostSubject: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

Well hmm.. i'm very new in this game and i really suck, i just pick Lili Rain as my first loli-bot and i just die.. alot.
always i get negative points,everybody in this game have a lot of heavy fire wepons and i dont know what i should get to don't die so easy, well i hope i get better because i really like the desing of this mechs well cya :3
Back to top Go down
Eijyaw
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eijyaw

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 am

Welcome.

It happens to all of us.....Just make sure you run when you're targeted.

Also, keep yourself in a group(If it's a large game). However, in the case of less than 20 people in the match(Counting your team and the opponent), I can only tell you to pray and hope to somehow kill something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:25 am

Hi.
Everyone always go through that stage. Just be patient and you'll be better soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Dracke
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dracke

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 am

oh also i just get out the game and i think i pick the wrong Faction(DOS) but i just get my first kill! thx for some guide well i hope to get better thx guys
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 am

i'm still at that stage (well, on and off i get negative scores depending on my playstyle for that match and my mood.) but we all been thru it first.

As for faction wise, i'm not too sure there are some cool guys at DOS from this forum but most of them are from WIZ like cori/desu/nisa. BRD has wolf/etherlight/hyoka just to name a few. No offense to whoever i left out. just picked those tt i've come across reading the threads as i am doing now.

*points to the guide section*

there's a couple of lily rain guides and builds going around, you might want to check it out there. Alternative, you can find your own playstyle as you go along.

and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello. And welcome. ^w^
Ah, another lily rain user. Art type eh? Better for you to learn how to use her. And as reiya said, make your own playstyle. And remember, we all can be more better, so take a time. Patience is a virtue! ^w^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 am

don't worry, DOS is the tough guys

they only lack population

and now, to teach you the ways of absurd and unusable builds

oh wait, pardon my impoliteness
The name's Necrio, the resident user of strange and ineffective builds. If you see that accelsaber that doesn't hop, or that izuna that goes melee, it's me.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 am

necrio wrote:
don't worry, DOS is the tough guys

they only lack population

and now, to teach you the ways of absurd and unusable builds

oh wait, pardon my impoliteness
The name's Necrio, the resident user of strange and ineffective builds. If you see that accelsaber that doesn't hop, or that izuna that goes melee, it's me.
Lots of izuna's go melee actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Death Meat Here   New Death Meat Here Empty

Back to top Go down

New Death Meat Here
Page 1 of 1