Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I install the driver but still the same prob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
idunn0
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 6

I install the driver but still the same prob Empty
PostSubject: I install the driver but still the same prob   I install the driver but still the same prob EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:45 am

I installed the new direct x but they still tell me the OPENGL Hardware Acceleration is Invalid.
I install the driver but still the same prob Done10
What do i do now ): thats the last step ... plz help
Back to top Go down
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

I install the driver but still the same prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: I install the driver but still the same prob   I install the driver but still the same prob EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Easy. Contact tech support of Microsoft or makers of OpenGL (isn't it Microsoft too?) or- and I say this because it's something you should always have as a last resort-

And by last resort, I mean DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WITHOUT BACKING UP YOUR DATA ON LIKE 50 USB DRIVES. JUST IN CASE.

After purchasing that many USB drives and cloning all that data, I'd advise if nothing else to
mercilessly delete anything and everything of the driver of this OPENGL Hardware Acceleration and trying again. It may have been corrupted (which can happen suprisingly easy, and dosen't even have to come from the computer itself) the data might be hybrided (Hybrid data as I call it, is where you have an update but it dosen't do it correctly or something. You have the data telling it what it is and possible some of the update data but all in all it's still what you had before, or it just crashes.) or it could just be Microsoft derping around. No one likes tech support but just remember that a live chat on a im service is always better than a phone call or fourm post.

Tsu the Tech wizard of Dorito Seasoning and Adult Merchandise, out.
Back to top Go down

I install the driver but still the same prob
Page 1 of 1