Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style Empty
PostSubject: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm

The Beginning
A certian company's R&D team has created two war machines- labeled "perfect" machines- ones that have never lost a single battle. The LND "Prototype HL" and the AIR "Prototype FS" dominate in every area, and are soon to be sent to wipe out the root of the Chaos.

The day beforehand, the prototypes have gone missing- breaking out of the facility and weraking havoc upon it in it's deepest sections. Starting from the base, you'll have to navigate the facility, now completely controlled by the two machines. Good luck.

You'll have two supporting members, each who have advice about what to do next.

On your team is Tracert, a non-combat robot that picked up a few support abilities. She's a Packet look-alike, except for her hair and clothing. She wears a router-like suit (much like Packet was themed from a telephone.) and can give you hints and tips about the facility itself.

Also on your team is Funsai Holic, a moebot given many "upgrades" by the company in question. She's a top-notch fighter, but can be a little hot-headed and cause problems by mistake. She'll give you advice about anything you find in the labs, and also can sniff out traps.

You'll probably find lots and lots of prototype weapons in the facility. Don't touch them.Use them to your advantage.

-------

After opening the door to the labs entrance, the feeling of desertion permeated everything. Nothing moved, and there were no signs of life. Ahead of you were two sets of stairs, each one's electronic sign glitching up to be unreadable.

(Tracert's Advice): The right staircase leads to the laboratories, which is probably the most dangerous, but direct path to the bottom. The other... I'm not sure where it leads. It was an executives-only area. There could be anything back there.

(Funsai's Advice): The left one sounds like fun then. Didn't the letter say something about the labs being full of weapons though? Man, this is one hard choice. Up to you.

-------
If I can't figure out how to add a poll just say "left" or "right" to vote.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Why don't you write one out, and use spoilers?
Back to top Go down
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm

That's a betterer idea. Needs more content if I were to do it like this anyway.

Mods, admins, Tempura the Fatart Dodger, nuke the crap out of this. There's an actual story coming.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 am

Tsuchigumo wrote:

Mods, admins, Tempura the Fatart Dodger, nuke the crap out of this. There's an actual story coming.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm sure there IS a delete button near the quote button on your own post.

Not sure if it works for threadstarters.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Hyoka wrote:
I'm sure there IS a delete button near the quote button on your own post.

Not sure if it works for threadstarters.

Nope.

Report works though.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Tsuchigumo wrote:

>implying tempura is on the fan forums

anyway locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style   Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, fanfic style
Page 1 of 1