Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A strike witch skin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shana

A strike witch skin Empty
PostSubject: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:24 am

If anyone can skin this on the regular seraph or summer seraph, that will be nice.A strike witch skin Hanna-justina_marseille
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh Marseille, that would be cool. But which bot do you want to make this skin for?

Also just so you know, I recently made a Neuroi skin for Baltheon, in case you are interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 pm

galaxina wrote:
But which bot do you want to make this skin for?
Shana wrote:
If anyone can skin this on the regular seraph or summer seraph, that will be nice.

Best bet would be Summer Seraph. However, it would look odd since we can only get a dress and not a mini skirt.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:46 pm

iKray wrote:
galaxina wrote:
Shana wrote:
If anyone can skin this on the regular seraph or summer seraph, that will be nice.

Best bet would be Summer Seraph. However, it would look odd since we can only get a dress and not a mini skirt.

what about normal seraph/connie legs :p

(izuna legs might do the trick, too. considering with what they fly around.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
iKray wrote:
galaxina wrote:
Shana wrote:

what about normal seraph/connie legs :p

(izuna legs might do the trick, too. considering with what they fly around.)
Aren't normal seraph legs blocky? Connie legs might work, but Shana might not have Connie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Maybe Normal Seraph legs could be used to make her Striker Unit legs that she wears into battle.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Opening Post > 2011
Next post, 2012. Erm, I don't even know if it is applicable anymore... xD;
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Yokura wrote:
Opening Post > 2011
Next post, 2012. Erm, I don't even know if it is applicable anymore... xD;

-facepalm- failed to notice OP. Shall we request lock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Sorry if I didn't notice this. I'm kinda new here and I forgot to look at that.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

Its fine galaxina, just send her a PM/Email. (The person you wanted to congrats and thank) @ SHana
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strike witch skin   A strike witch skin Empty

Back to top Go down

A strike witch skin
Page 1 of 1