Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mialy Topic!

Go down 
+14
Raven
Divinity
Robert1514
Turkeysaur
Suguri
ngelicdark
Skyr
knyx
xzpwnz
Mastermind
Trill
falcon1
btrex2100
Azaryn
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azaryn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Azaryn

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm sure many of us have already seen Mialy in action. Let's discuss advantageous builds and cartridge setups!
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

Male Posts : 117

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm

I say, go double internal carts. go for tech and fly that's all the basics I know. Get float dash but for the ams IDK what to put on them, which is currently what I am thinking.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Azaryn

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm

At this moment, my thoughts are to make it an alpha striker-ish while the bits are out.

Internal carts is probably needed. It would be awesome if someone can give the feedback/effects of internal carts if they plan to get them.

The wonder bit gauge is a bit of a pain though. Since Mialy starts with half gauge, gets 4 gauge ammos at the start. Each ammo can be changed into half of wonder bit gauge. Otherwise the bit won't charge. So the only ways of charging the gauge is through the core ammo, and in game wonder bit boost as well as in game ammo boost to refill core ammo.

The bits are mini rail gun bits, a total of 4 mini bits. When the bits are summoned 2 tracking bits will target the enemy in front of you and follow you, quite like the berz bees. I am not entirely sure on how far they can go. They all vanish when their hp reaches 0 or when boost gauge empties. The 2 other bits stay by your side like normal bits.

A basic strategy I think would to snipe a group of enemies, usually when they are healing / camping at power spot. The core rail gun fires 2 parallel ammos and pierces when hits. causing 2 more smaller hits afterwords. If sniping a group, I think it can probably hit more enemies > gaining more score.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Off point, I see someone likes to read Noblesse. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Take shortboost and tune for walk.

Shortboost, Quickland, Tough WB, 2x Internals, 5x Capa

I fought a Mialy today, and her WB's were quit frail. I just slashed at it once it froze, and it died. Tough WB is a must to stop it from getting destroyed instantly in a heated firefight.

Not sure what her Internals do, but if they arent really great (as in more ammo, damage, or more bits) then take 1x, and get boost run IMO if she has it. If you tune her plenty of slots with plain "Run" tunes that fly will equal out to higher teir boost run with less effort. Or you can try something like xz's genbu and do Boost run and sway.

I'm not sure about Float Dash, as I'm not sure if having such sudden movement would make aiming a railgun easier. Plus I'm not sure if her core makes her lean down during flight or not. If it does, then dont take it, as you'll shoot the ground quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

I believe each Internal gives 4 Recharge ammo, as well as Force, Ammo, and Speed on the Railgun. Don't know if they give more bits or do anything else.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Wlk based hophop
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Of course hopping makes anything higher tier.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Each gives four more ammo? Then you get 2 more total bit uses out of each one. Seems worth it. Take both. Boost Run is kinda iffy. I honestly like boost run :v
Back to top Go down
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

Male Posts : 280

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Why don't you make it like a alba? 40fly with floatdash
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Azaryn

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

falcon1 wrote:
Off point, I see someone likes to read Noblesse. Smile

Noblesse Question what's that ? ... Kidding lol Razz

I like it a lot especially it being one of the few mangas that are fully colored.

Anyways back onto the main topic... I think i'll probably make it hopper > . > Hoping to get a list of available cartridges soon.

Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Quick build I threw together. Not sure what to put in her hands.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Buckler x Handy Baz/Blast baz for handslots.

Basically hophop like normal with handy baz/railgun, then if you feel like you're safe enough, pop a WB for added firepower and harassment.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Mobility comes first
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 pm

I think I might just go only one internal. I feel that pursuit bits are great when AIRs approach you; combined with a good zook, you can hurt things bad.

So..with that in mind.. I don't know, I'm deciding on either float dash (bleh I have EVE for that man) or... FLY based hopping.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

x2 internals are crucial
Moe railgun force, ammo, and +50 speed
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

This a bit better? Keep in mind that I'm terrible at building bots.
Spoiler:

Edit: Derp.

Last edited by Mastermind on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Replace quick boost with short boost and it should be good enough
And buckler is useless unless you're planning to block a melee attack
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:07 pm

What about replacing it with a pom-pom and taking advantage of the extra slots?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Sounds fine, although bucklers do stop you from being hit by things other than melee (bullets?)

I'd go with pompoms too. Do one of each, 1 pompom, 1 fireflower Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Suguri wrote:
Drawing attention to this again, because it's very apparent to me nobody's following the system here. I'm getting sick of moving 10~20 threads per day, I'm going to start handing out warnings to repeat offenders.

As a reminder (as if the above two posts didn't already cover it):

• Guides go under the guides subforums
  • Questions go under the questions subforum
  • The only time your thread should ever be posted in the main Guides board is if it doesn't fall under any of the subcategories.

If you're still having problems figuring out where your thread needs to go, PM a staff member and ask.
Strike one.

Thread moved.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Trill wrote:
Sounds fine, although bucklers do stop you from being hit by things other than melee (bullets?)

I'd go with pompoms too. Do one of each, 1 pompom, 1 fireflower Embarassed
The buckler won't help much because the arm moves to the side while moving
Mastermind wrote:
What about replacing it with a pom-pom and taking advantage of the extra slots?
That's what I'd do
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh darn. Didn't realize int increased her railgun *facepalms*

Yeah that makes this very tight then. It's either boost run+br as in standard sagi (or short boost, replace at will) or ..well.

Standard hop/float dash moe. Siggghhhh.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Miarii won't be so good if you make her fly based
She's not like eve
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 pm

About how much fly should she have if she's gonna hop? Never really built a hopper before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mialy Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mialy Topic!   The Mialy Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mialy Topic!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next