Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Titanic Originally Ended

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

How Titanic Originally Ended Empty
PostSubject: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Lulz

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=h0Aw5cB2kOo#t=2m42s
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:44 am

Wait....
I don't get it.
Whats Titanic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Desu wrote:
Wait....
I don't get it.
Whats Titanic?
I know I've seen the movie... but for the life of me, I can't remember a second of it.

If I've boxed those memories, I'm sure it was for a good reason. Probably best not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Tigge
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tigge

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

For you asians out there

Titanic was a ship built by the British becoming the largest ship ever built at the time it was made

Because the sheer size of it many touted it as a ship that was unsinkable.

So on it's first maiden voyage at night from an unfortunate series of events it crashed into an iceberg ripping a hole in it's hull.

Normally a ship of this size would be able to have a few compartment full of water but instead of the 4 full compartments it was 5.

Because the ship was touted as unsinkable they placed the minimum necessary life boats on the ship.

However instead of everyone going like a mad house to the boats many men decided to take upon themselves to make sure women and children were the first on the lifeboats.

Many braved the cold waters until the lifeboats arrived.

It is said the band kept playing until the ship sank and that the captain stayed on the ship to be with it once it met its watery grave.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Tigge wrote:
For you asians out there
I know about the history, but this was about some kind of movie...

Interesting factoid: Many experts believe that if the Titanic had hit the iceberg head on, half of the compartments in the ship would have crumpled and been ruined, but the ship was capable theoretically of staying afloat on as few as four of it's twelve compartments, it's entirely likely that the thing could have limped home if the lookout had spotted the iceberg seconds later than when he did or if the Captain had decided to pull a total Kamina and kick reason to the curb.

Rather than there being a tiny window of possibility where the boat could have been saved, there was a tiny window of possibility where the iceberg could have sideswiped the entire ship and torn open as many of the compartments as it did. They just happened to be that unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Quote :
That really sucks, Lady!

XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tigge
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tigge

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 am

myea but they were idiots such as locking away the binoculars that the guy in the crows nest kind of needed
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm

*Boat going 1 mile an hour*
CAPTION I SEE A ICE BERG COMING RIGHT AT US!!!

*Ice berg floats in the ocean*

FUCK EVERYONE JUMP OFF
THE BOAT IS GOING TO HIT IT HEAD ON!!

*Everyone on life boats*

... The boat is still afloat

*One hour later and a mile away from the boat*
Dammit!
The iceberg only hit the boat now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Titanic Originally Ended   How Titanic Originally Ended Empty

Back to top Go down

How Titanic Originally Ended
Page 1 of 1