Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice bots

Go down 
+7
LordShade
Kitouski
Astral_Dono
FireKiller87
Arti
Suguri
Milistaier
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 am

Kitouski wrote:
Your level of angst today is scaring me Firekiller. ]=

Sorry. I wrote my personal college essay today and it took a lot out of me. I'd thought it wouldn't, guess I was wrong. Forgive my lack of tact/finesse. :3

Back on topic.
CS wouldn't want to reintroduce more gamebreaking bots for all the RT-flush noobs out there, hmm? And as for EVE...well, they know that we all know about the variant, they can easily exploit that by making people salivate while waiting for the new EVE to come out.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Actually Firekiller, I've contacted them directly and even met the team in person and talked about this once and there's a good chance that nearly everything that has been in garapon would make a comeback in some form, variant or hair color sometime or another. I'm not saying Mighty Byne Girl is gonna be in RT Shop, I'm saying her appearing one day in weekly would not be surprising at all.

AKA, you say EVE won't ever come back but Chaos EVE is still be coming. Renny is an exclusive and she showed up out of nowhere, no one predicted it yet there she was, same with Ouka. Vanguard was never an exclusive so he doesn't count either. I'm curious on were your extreme pessimistic view on all of this is coming from and based off of. Tell me one thing that hasn't made a comeback that wasn't around just a couple months ago. Realized you're talking down on cubes, not them reappearing on garapon.

Renny, check. Patty, still here. Frau, still here. Sugois, that wasn't terribly long ago. Elisa and Melfi, that wasn't either. Ivis, same. EVE, there's a variant of her that needs to get here sooner or later, but they know a lot of people will jump on it when it comes so they're holding it; not releasing her would be a huge marketing mistake. Jeez, what's left... nope, I think that's everything.
Renny, Frau, Patty, Ouka, and Ivis weren't "exclusives" in JP. Renny and Patty are really common filler for weekly/daily gara, and Patty/Ouka/Frau pop in every now and again too.

There's been no instances of sugoi girls, elisa/melfi, or EVE (not counting the variant) resurfacing in a weekly though. But elisa/melfi variants in the near future would not surprise me in the least.

But... Melfi, without her pink hair... She's like the only pink-haired moe-bot in the entire game! (Except that Laz-Chan registration thingy a couple months back and Toybox Girl since she's not a human but a robot with a female appearance (As stated by C.S. in the quest)). She NEEDS THAT PINK HAIR TO BE KAWAII! SHE NEEDS IT! #em5

Melfi isn't human? Or unless the frog is only referring to Elisa, he did asked if it was Zias cells and if he could touch them (didn't he asked that to Melfi while Elisa left?)?

I didn't got Melfi. T_T
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Renny, Frau, Patty, Ouka, and Ivis weren't "exclusives" in JP. Renny and Patty are really common filler for weekly/daily gara, and Patty/Ouka/Frau pop in every now and again too.

There's been no instances of sugoi girls, elisa/melfi, or EVE (not counting the variant) resurfacing in a weekly though. But elisa/melfi variants in the near future would not surprise me in the least.

But... Melfi, without her pink hair... She's like the only pink-haired moe-bot in the entire game! (Except that Laz-Chan registration thingy a couple months back and Toybox Girl since she's not a human but a robot with a female appearance (As stated by C.S. in the quest)). She NEEDS THAT PINK HAIR TO BE KAWAII! SHE NEEDS IT! #em5

Melfi isn't human? Or unless the frog is only referring to Elisa, he did asked if it was Zias cells and if he could touch them (didn't he asked that to Melfi while Elisa left?)?

I didn't got Melfi. T_T

As far as I can gather, Zias cells are a type of biologically engineered robotic cell. They have the form, shape, and function of human cells(hence why every moebot in the game can blush and all that human shit, not to mention they look remarkably flesh-like) but are robotic in nature. They also possess a method of regeneration, which is probably why they auto-repair once the moebot is destroyed.

tl;dr No, Melfi isn't human. Neither is any other moebot in the game.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 am

i wan elisalotte.

trading melfi for elisalotte.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
tl;dr No, Melfi isn't human. Neither is any other moebot in the game.
So then the lolis iare fine too? D:

I always did find the Zias cells thing kind of a funny explanation.

Out of all the bots I want to see make a comeback, I got me Renny on her comeback, now I'd just like to see the return of Melfi and Elisalotte. Renny Acro would be awesome too. I really have no desire to get any Sugoi Girls or regular EVE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 am

Pray for no change in Elisa and Melfi's hair color :3
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 110

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
Milistaier wrote:
can I ask till I get an answer I want xD? lol anyway cube only? like RO cube?...I didn't hear about anyone getting one from a cube

Ok, here's the answer you want:
Yes, they'll come back every fucking week until you get ten copies of every gara bot you mentioned.

Now here's the answer that you'll get:
No, they won't come back, CS won't waste that much potential money unless they put it in weekly and I doubt that seeing as almost every weekly apparently has good rates for gold balls. A lot of the gara bots are exclusive and the people who got em shelled out a shitload of money, why in all holy fuck should CS bring em back just for you? So you can get em? Keep dreaming buddy.

On topic, only bots like Vanguards, maybe the Lop sisters, bots like that might come out of cubes. Bots like the Sugoi girls, Ivis, etc. will likely remain gara-only or may never come back, as in EVE's case.

dude i didn't ask to bring them back just for me, you really need to chill,I just asked if they will come back, and I asked about cubes coz someone said that the others, might come from cubes...*sigh*

back on topic, I'm really like mele lands, I got Kuten, Ouka, and more rare lands, I got other types too , but I prefer lands...so Ivis, Mighty Byne Girl, and Elisa...I bet I gotta wait lots of months...too bad I failed at getting Ivis 2 months ago..luck wasn't on my side...and that I was too noob to know about gara when sugoi girls were here

and aswel..guys I'm pretty sure there are some humans or ex-humans there...Ivis and Seraph where humans and they grew together, and then they got modified in that experiments..and Ouka..ouka was found as a baby from what I remember and she grew too, and in dayu form she has no trace of robotics o,o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice bots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice bots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2