Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice bots

Go down 
+7
LordShade
Kitouski
Astral_Dono
FireKiller87
Arti
Suguri
Milistaier
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 110

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

I was wondering...many some ppl from here play CBJP and maybe they know..when is ivis, sugoi girls, elisa, melfi, eve, bots like this gonna come back? I heard ppl talking about CHAOS eve...and what about koko gaap? every chibi has an bigger version ...but their chibi version has -chan at the end while koko has gaap at the end...so does an big version of her exist in CBJP?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Ivis is like Ouka, she'll pop up in a weekly every once in a great while. All the rest of those bots will probably remain cube only.

Chaos EVE or Dark EVE or whatever the fuck her name is will probably be getting released here soon.

Koko Gaap is a chibi now and forever ;__;
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Blazed Baron Girl?
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 pm

I actually think Koko no-Gaap will be the "AND MORE...?" prize for getting all the campaign chibis.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Suguri wrote:
Ivis is like Ouka, she'll pop up in a weekly every once in a great while. All the rest of those bots will probably remain cube only.

Chaos EVE or Dark EVE or whatever the fuck her name is will probably be getting released here soon.
Koko Gaap is a chibi now and forever ;__;

I think her name is Lily Rain EVE Krissl or some garbage like that. I was looking through old fanforum topics on my iPod when I saw it.

And nobody will wanna pick her up, 80% of the community doesn't have the IQ points to use psyguns in any way.
Back to top Go down

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Hmmm... I wonder why would a hero like EVE would fall into the darkness?
Lily Rain EVE wrote:
Oh no! I killed Kisrill! She's dead! Why did I go through the trouble of getting blood on my hands just to murder such a beautiful and sexy woman? Who'll be the queen of darkness and serve Chaos now? I know! I can replace Kisrill! Yes, I will! Muahahahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:34 pm

LXE wrote:
Lily Rain EVE wrote:
Oh no! I killed Kisrill! She's dead! Why did I go through the trouble of getting blood on my hands just to murder such a beautiful and sexy woman? Who'll be the queen of darkness and serve Chaos now? I know! I can replace Kisrill! Yes, I will! Muahahahahahaha!!!
Go away!

The truth is that when Lily Rain was taking the ancient weapon in a parallel universe, her thoughts filled with killing for revenge instead of protecting her friends. Thus, the Chaos enveloped her and she became cursed with the Chaos, killing for vengeance rather than to protect friends.

(That's all purely from memory)
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Arti wrote:
I actually think Koko no-Gaap will be the "AND MORE...?" prize for getting all the campaign chibis.

I'm actually thinking whatever the "AND MORE...?" is, it'll be kind of small. I've shy'd away from getting all the campaign chibis and only a certain amount because if the 'and more' was anything awesome, they would've told us so they could milk more money out of us, AKA me because if they do a Koko no-Gaap that way, they just lost 16~24$ from me not saying it in the first place, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
LXE wrote:
Lily Rain EVE wrote:
Go away!

The truth is that when Lily Rain was taking the ancient weapon in a parallel universe, her thoughts filled with killing for revenge instead of protecting her friends. Thus, the Chaos enveloped her and she became cursed with the Chaos, killing for vengeance rather than to protect friends.

(That's all purely from memory)

WHAT

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY POOR LILY RAIN WAS CURSED

...how2undocurseplz
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 pm

so you told me about eve koko ouka and ivis...what about sugoi girls melfi and elsa xD?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Milistaier wrote:
so you told me about eve koko ouka and ivis...what about sugoi girls melfi and elsa xD?
Suguri wrote:
All the rest of those bots will probably remain cube only.
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:12 pm

can I ask till I get an answer I want xD? lol anyway cube only? like RO cube?...I didn't hear about anyone getting one from a cube
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 pm

the last thing I want is more autoplay bots in the game. so No, I don't want them ever to come back

melfi and elisa might come back sometime because they are not that OP (with Elisa bordering complete garbage)
Back to top Go down

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Melfi makes me wet though, DAT PINK HAIR.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

LXE wrote:

You arn't a man if you don't like Melfi. You have passed this test.
Back to top Go down

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:
NO, I JUST LIEK PINK HAIR.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:
NO, I JUST LIEK PINK HAIR.

FAIR ENOUGH THEN
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 pm

*likes it too*
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Some exclusive variants will show up in their own gara
Old ones will show up in weekly
Inb4peoplerealize elisa > ouka
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Milistaier wrote:
can I ask till I get an answer I want xD? lol anyway cube only? like RO cube?...I didn't hear about anyone getting one from a cube

Ok, here's the answer you want:
Yes, they'll come back every fucking week until you get ten copies of every gara bot you mentioned.

Now here's the answer that you'll get:
No, they won't come back, CS won't waste that much potential money unless they put it in weekly and I doubt that seeing as almost every weekly apparently has good rates for gold balls. A lot of the gara bots are exclusive and the people who got em shelled out a shitload of money, why in all holy fuck should CS bring em back just for you? So you can get em? Keep dreaming buddy.

On topic, only bots like Vanguards, maybe the Lop sisters, bots like that might come out of cubes. Bots like the Sugoi girls, Ivis, etc. will likely remain gara-only or may never come back, as in EVE's case.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Actually Firekiller, I've contacted them directly and even met the team in person and talked about this once and there's a good chance that nearly everything that has been in garapon would make a comeback in some form, variant or hair color sometime or another. I'm not saying Mighty Byne Girl is gonna be in RT Shop, I'm saying her appearing one day in weekly would not be surprising at all.

AKA, you say EVE won't ever come back but Chaos EVE is still be coming. Renny is an exclusive and she showed up out of nowhere, no one predicted it yet there she was, same with Ouka. Vanguard was never an exclusive so he doesn't count either. I'm curious on were your extreme pessimistic view on all of this is coming from and based off of. Tell me one thing that hasn't made a comeback that wasn't around just a couple months ago. Realized you're talking down on cubes, not them reappearing on garapon.

Renny, check. Patty, still here. Frau, still here. Sugois, that wasn't terribly long ago. Elisa and Melfi, that wasn't either. Ivis, same. EVE, there's a variant of her that needs to get here sooner or later, but they know a lot of people will jump on it when it comes so they're holding it; not releasing her would be a huge marketing mistake. Jeez, what's left... nope, I think that's everything.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Actually Firekiller, I've contacted them directly and even met the team in person and talked about this once and there's a good chance that nearly everything that has been in garapon would make a comeback in some form, variant or hair color sometime or another. I'm not saying Mighty Byne Girl is gonna be in RT Shop, I'm saying her appearing one day in weekly would not be surprising at all.

AKA, you say EVE won't ever come back but Chaos EVE is still be coming. Renny is an exclusive and she showed up out of nowhere, no one predicted it yet there she was, same with Ouka. Vanguard was never an exclusive so he doesn't count either. I'm curious on were your extreme pessimistic view on all of this is coming from and based off of. Tell me one thing that hasn't made a comeback that wasn't around just a couple months ago. Realized you're talking down on cubes, not them reappearing on garapon.

Renny, check. Patty, still here. Frau, still here. Sugois, that wasn't terribly long ago. Elisa and Melfi, that wasn't either. Ivis, same. EVE, there's a variant of her that needs to get here sooner or later, but they know a lot of people will jump on it when it comes so they're holding it; not releasing her would be a huge marketing mistake. Jeez, what's left... nope, I think that's everything.

Weekly, sure. Cubes, hell no.

But then again, I've learned not to expect anything normal.
At least noobs will have a chance at them eventually...maybe that's not a good thing, eh? Noobs learning how to win by spam with no skill rather than learning with their Crimroses, LazFlammes, and Lily Rains and figuring out how to play with some skill and some form of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Your level of angst today is scaring me Firekiller. ]=
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Kitouski wrote:

Renny, Frau, Patty, Ouka, and Ivis weren't "exclusives" in JP. Renny and Patty are really common filler for weekly/daily gara, and Patty/Ouka/Frau pop in every now and again too.

There's been no instances of sugoi girls, elisa/melfi, or EVE (not counting the variant) resurfacing in a weekly though. But elisa/melfi variants in the near future would not surprise me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Suguri wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

Renny, Frau, Patty, Ouka, and Ivis weren't "exclusives" in JP. Renny and Patty are really common filler for weekly/daily gara, and Patty/Ouka/Frau pop in every now and again too.

There's been no instances of sugoi girls, elisa/melfi, or EVE (not counting the variant) resurfacing in a weekly though. But elisa/melfi variants in the near future would not surprise me in the least.

But... Melfi, without her pink hair... She's like the only pink-haired moe-bot in the entire game! (Except that Laz-Chan registration thingy a couple months back and Toybox Girl since she's not a human but a robot with a female appearance (As stated by C.S. in the quest)). She NEEDS THAT PINK HAIR TO BE KAWAII! SHE NEEDS IT! #em5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice bots   Nice bots Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice bots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next