Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with my Byne and K-Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

Need help with my Byne and K-Sword Empty
PostSubject: Need help with my Byne and K-Sword   Need help with my Byne and K-Sword EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

I have no Idea how to use my Byne. I put a K-Sheild and K-sword on the right with asura amj and squeler am with viper on the left . My Byne can have either 31 tough with 16 walk or 23 walk with 26~27 tough I have all caps, blast guard, sword guard and short boost. With 2 more lvls to go I need advice on what carts to get. And if I should have boost run on it cuz I don't have much rt options to tune. Furthermore I need help as to how I'm supposed to land a hit. I'm having trouble with the squeler arm. Everytime I use short boost to side step or dodge a hit then try to counter my squeler punch goes off in another direction. It just won't punch straight. I end up turning and punching a wall instead of the opponent right infront of me. I only started to have this prob after I installed short boost. I used sway to dodge before I had a k-shield. I'm really new to this movement cart. Should I go with quick land and stealth system or quick land and boostrun or boostrun and stealth system for my last carts? I like to sneak around and pick on people alone btw.
Back to top Go down

Need help with my Byne and K-Sword
Page 1 of 1