Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu

Go down 
+10
Fireflywater
BNOISE
NovaZero
Hyoka
LordShade
Milistaier
chengsta
Suguri
fggt
Vencent
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

Male Posts : 112

Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu   Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 pm

i think the ability of the axer is far more better than the fencer*s,although,the fencner have comb Sleep
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu   Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am

I find that axer has some serious potential in 1v1 engagements, people just build the thing as a some kind of party crasher.
Back to top Go down
Hagane
Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu   Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Axer is kind of easy to 1v1 with a fencer since axer only attacks forward, you can dash to the side and then pummel him from the side and back for dmg boost as well. Only good thing about axer is his tgh, but fencers can achieve 20 tgh with a little tuning.

Quote :
Well, Axer/Fencer aren't shit in the respect that they do very well what they can do.
Unfortunately, it's such a specialized function that they're shit when you try to do anything else.
Hence the gigantic pool of idiotic suicide Vanguards.

Axer and Fencer are actually really good melees cause they get broad radar. They also have one of the highest dmg outputs in the game. My fencer is in orange boost run and I can easily survive a whole match with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu   Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why?there is no Vanguard Axer.chikoxiu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2