Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- Empty
PostSubject: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am

So yeah - I've mish-mashed random junks from my garage with the Accel Saber 3s from the UC garapon ~ and got :

14 str - 16 tec - 30 walk - 11 fly - 10 tgh ~.

How should I play the accel-saber like? And which should I tune-in ~ Since most of my other items are also 3s.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am

Also note - The current stats was acheived without tuning.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 am

1. Wrong board.

2. No double posting allowed.

3. Accel Saber's usually played as a hopper. Xz had a nice build if you want to alpha, otherwise people commonly pair a buckler/k-shield with a bazooka/handy bazooka or other weapon.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 am

Sorry for double-posting o.o Didn't know it was an offence. And wudda' ya mean by Wrong board?

Also - should I tune Tgh and Tec?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 am

Everyone knows that two heads are better than one, and that is all I can give you.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

I didn't even knew such a bot existed until I got his BD xD
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 pm

You can get to 38/39 WLK on his core WITHOUT tunes. But that's assuming you have the right parts.

He can easily break the 40/18 Boost run cap if you're looking to do some experimenting (I believe it's been mentioned that 40/18 is the highest tested value, not necessarily the cap).

In terms of standard fare, you're looking at Boost Run+Short Boost+Quick Land with a traditional hopping weapon (Bazookas, Raid Rifle, etc). K-shield if you got it, Buckler if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Alpha hopper EXTREME!!!
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Alrighty ~ Will try Smile ~ Finally a break from frog-landers luls >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Raven wrote:
He can easily break the 40/18 Boost run cap if you're looking to do some experimenting (I believe it's been mentioned that 40/18 is the highest tested value, not necessarily the cap)..
If you want to maximise your build/tune efficiency, you can just have 40WLK 17FLY or 39WLK 18FLY. These are the same speed, there is no noticable speed change.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 pm

LXE wrote:
Raven wrote:
He can easily break the 40/18 Boost run cap if you're looking to do some experimenting (I believe it's been mentioned that 40/18 is the highest tested value, not necessarily the cap)..
If you want to maximise your build/tune efficiency, you can just have 40WLK 17FLY or 39WLK 18FLY. These are the same speed, there is no noticable speed change.

LXE is right and wrong. A colour denotes a speed tier, higher stats make you go faster, but the end result is the same, the difference in total distance traveled in 10 seconds is more or less a froglander length.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 pm

knyx wrote:
LXE is right and wrong. A colour denotes a speed tier, higher stats make you go faster, but the end result is the same, the difference in total distance traveled in 10 seconds is more or less a froglander length.
I should have said, roughly around the same speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-   Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber- Empty

Back to top Go down

Hear me out ~ -Accel Saber-
Page 1 of 1