Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accel Saber LND Gunner

Go down 
+2
Trill
Axanael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Accel Saber LND Gunner Empty
PostSubject: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Spoiler:

Welp, this is more something I did in spare time and for fun. I know it's not usable now, but maybe after I get some spare accs and level for more cap.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Overall partchoices could be better.
Accel LG is fat, Shino AM holds the gun so far out, it's hard to hit with. Red Squealer HD gives -1 tec iirc. Laz BS is generally garbage
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 am

Here's some feedback:

Suguri wrote:
[Accel Saber LGs] actually have average efficiency, but they're only good for HP-centric builds that don't care about size, and there are a million better leg choices for HP-centric builds.

and then yeah putting fatass legs on a tiny core is pretty dumb.

If you are going with some melee, I guess Red Squealer HDs are okay. But if you are full gunner, use Cosmo Kaiser HDs or, since he is quite pricy and you require some effort/rt to get 3s, Vulder HDs from SUC.

I think cute berets and ace of heart earrings would be ideal accessories.

Never really got around to using Laz Flamme BS. I know it had a nice knockback on the last hit. If it works for you, keep it, I guess. I wouldn't, myself.

Try to sub in Shino AM for Build ARM AM.

Most people would play Accel Saber as a hopper. They take 6x cap carts, Short Boost, Quick Land, Stun Regain, and Sword Guard/Blast Guard. Then they proceed to double-tap crazily, as if they hate their keyboard with a vengeance, in order to buttfrustrate their opponents. Typical weaponry include Pierce Gun, Compact Gatling, Bazooka (I know you scored a 3s one the other day), Handy Bazooka, Boost Gun, Ballista Shooter, maybe Motorized Gun, etc.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:12 am

Relict? wrote:
Here's some feedback:

Suguri wrote:
[Accel Saber LGs] actually have average efficiency, but they're only good for HP-centric builds that don't care about size, and there are a million better leg choices for HP-centric builds.

and then yeah putting fatass legs on a tiny core is pretty dumb.

If you are going with some melee, I guess Red Squealer HDs are okay. But if you are full gunner, use Cosmo Kaiser HDs or, since he is quite pricy and you require some effort/rt to get 3s, Vulder HDs from SUC.

I think cute berets and ace of heart earrings would be ideal accessories.

Never really got around to using Laz Flamme BS. I know it had a nice knockback on the last hit. If it works for you, keep it, I guess. I wouldn't, myself.

Try to sub in Shino AM for Build ARM AM.

Most people would play Accel Saber as a hopper. They take 6x cap carts, Short Boost, Quick Land, Stun Regain, and Sword Guard/Blast Guard. Then they proceed to double-tap crazily, as if they hate their keyboard with a vengeance, in order to buttfrustrate their opponents. Typical weaponry include Pierce Gun, Compact Gatling, Bazooka (I know you scored a 3s one the other day), Handy Bazooka, Boost Gun, Ballista Shooter, maybe Motorized Gun, etc.

The only other +4 wlk LG i have is Steel Rider, which is even fatter .-.
The other issue is I'm won't be tuning anytime soon, so I am searching for builds viable with little/no tuning. Build Arm AM doesn't give much stats.

Any good parts you might recommend? I do have a Vulder HD, I can probably get more.

Trill wrote:
Overall partchoices could be better.
Accel LG is fat, Shino AM holds the gun so far out, it's hard to hit with. Red Squealer HD gives -1 tec iirc. Laz BS is generally garbage

As much as it surprised me the first time I got one, RS HD gives +2 tec .-.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 am

@Trill yeah it's +2 STR, +2 TEC, +1 WLK and 20 HP for 35 cost. I was using one my Sigma Clock TRI back in the day :v

@Solo_Ace
There's Crabberoid LGs, Lazflamme LGs (which let you equip another BS for more stats but makes your hitbox bigger), Connie Sheriff LGs (RT! :C), Chrotacs LGs (RT...)

If you do take off the Lazflamme BS, which I recommend, put on Froglander BS.

Of course, I'm steering you to a cookie-cutter hopper build. Just FYI. It's a standardized build, but it does have some glaring disadvantages.

• Melee (you try to fight this via hopping and maybe using a cart step)
  • SDC AIRs or Alphags (which is why some people use bazookas)
  • Nignogs who use the slow debuff (which is why many people tune clearance on their hoppers)
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am

Relict? wrote:
@Trill yeah it's +2 STR, +2 TEC, +1 WLK and 20 HP for 35 cost. I was using one my Sigma Clock TRI back in the day :v

@Solo_Ace
There's Crabberoid LGs, Lazflamme LGs (which let you equip another BS for more stats but makes your hitbox bigger), Connie Sheriff LGs (RT! :C), Chrotacs LGs (RT...)

If you do take off the Lazflamme BS, which I recommend, put on Froglander BS.

Of course, I'm steering you to a cookie-cutter hopper build. Just FYI.

Crabberoid seems to be the way, -1wlk +1tec from my current build.

If only I had a cony cherif Q-Q
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:51 am

/me pats Solo_Ace on the shoulder

I've played with her on other peep's accounts. Their garages look like garapons ; - ;

Last edited by Relict? on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 am

Relict? wrote:
/me pats iSolo on the shoulder

I've played with her on other peep's accounts. Their garages look like garapons ; - ;

I'm not ISolo .-.

I'm Solo_Ace/lnori-chan .-.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 am

A fairly bad build made late at night

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 am

Oh shit. Sorry, mixed you up with a friend.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 am

When did building accel hopper become so difficult? :V

Can't advise without knowing what weapon you have/want to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 am

Something I used to use before I came across Combat Gatling.
Now we're really aiming!:
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:31 pm

reVelske wrote:
When did building accel hopper become so difficult? :V

Can't advise without knowing what weapon you have/want to you.

Mainly because I won't be tuning anything, I want to grab as high stats as I can just from the parts.

Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Mainly because I won't be tuning anything, I want to grab as high stats as I can just from the parts.
4 words.
Boost. Gun. And. Titties.

1s, RT shop. Amazing. Much nicer and funner than this bazooka bullshit. It requires no tunes and is great from the start. Except it's cost is huge.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
4 words.
Boost. Gun. And. Titties.

1s, RT shop. Amazing. Much nicer and funner than this bazooka bullshit. It requires no tunes and is great from the start. Except it's cost is huge.

>Costs rt
:c
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:39 pm

UC tune to your heart's content

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel Saber LND Gunner   Accel Saber LND Gunner Empty

Back to top Go down

Accel Saber LND Gunner
Page 1 of 1