Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to be a better person

Go down 
+16
Mac2492
ziix
Frederica-Bernkastel
halcyon
efaj
CapeMike
yilx
FireKiller87
Intet
Suguri
Rinrin
Tuskin
reiya
Kitouski
xzpwnz
necrodrakath
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

Try to be a better person - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 am

Well, those same explosives would do 80-100 damage to any air bot. That's just a weakness of Air types, not your bot in particular. My Crimmy (level 8 Crim) and Sarah Creamrose (Summer Seraph) hate getting hit by them too. Sorry if my names make you crimge. ^^;
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 am

The newbies cry when i enter their room... and get a Thoarla AM3 Lightning shot up their face......... >.>

Especially that one mach knight who said

Newbie>"I almost got you and you hide... wtf man?"

me>"What, it's not like i can fight you face to face, this cannon needs some room o-o"

Newbie>"You COWARD!"

well something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:25 am

Mac2492 wrote:
Concerning Circle/Triangle ranks:
If these bots were game-breaking, they would probably have been tweaked by now.

AG is gamebreaking though, CS just refuses to nerf it. IIRC there was a GM radio where people complained about the homing blaster, and Tempura said something along the lines of 'maybe we need to buff the homing of Aquila/other bots/something'. Cue facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 am

nzlk wrote:
Mac2492 wrote:
Concerning Circle/Triangle ranks:
If these bots were game-breaking, they would probably have been tweaked by now.

AG is gamebreaking though, CS just refuses to nerf it.
That's because they already buffed her.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 am

They buffed her because she sucked too much for the metagame in cbjp
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:40 am

Too bad they didn't realize she was already good in EN's metagame.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Suguri wrote:
Too bad they didn't realize she was already good in EN's metagame.

Living proof why CBJP and CBEN needs to be less the same... even update wise.

And to think people used to complain that CBEN was nowhere near like JP, now our updates are too much like JP for EN's own good.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Mac2492 wrote:
Well, those same explosives would do 80-100 damage to any air bot. That's just a weakness of Air types, not your bot in particular. My Crimmy (level 8 Crim) and Sarah Creamrose (Summer Seraph) hate getting hit by them too. Sorry if my names make you crimge. ^^;

Unfortunately, the nuke spamming makes it difficult to get even moderately close to said spammer bot.

Example: My Jikun(no blast guard) takes about 40-55 damage per nuke, probably more since I really don't focus on that stuff when I'm engaged in combat. It also stuns if I'm struck by the nuke or remain in the explosive radius for more than a half-second-1 second, which gives Miss Nuke Spamming Loli/Mister Spamming Mech more time to toss more nukes my way or more time for enemy reinforcements to show up and hand my ass to me on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Mac2492 wrote:

Unfortunately, the nuke spamming makes it difficult to get even moderately close to said spammer bot.

Example: My Jikun(no blast guard) takes about 40-55 damage per nuke, probably more since I really don't focus on that stuff when I'm engaged in combat. It also stuns if I'm struck by the nuke or remain in the explosive radius for more than a half-second-1 second, which gives Miss Nuke Spamming Loli/Mister Spamming Mech more time to toss more nukes my way or more time for enemy reinforcements to show up and hand my ass to me on a silver platter.
Would have been a better example if your Jikun did have blast guard. Blast Guard gives 50% defense against explosives, so you'd only be taking 20-28ish damage per hit from that alone. If you had a shield and a decent amount of tgh then those hits wouldn't be nearly as bad. Now stack Wlk, Boost Run, and Jikun's ability to warp to enemies and the nuke spammers are dead meat.

I don't really know what to say here, because I'm rarely killed by explosive spammers even when I'm playing an air type (Handy Zooks kill me more than any sort of missiles). If I see a huge wall of explosives, the last thing I do is run towards it unless I'm playing a bot with blast guard and high speed + enough power to solo the Art. Instead, I'll just stay back and fight charging players, or find a way to hit the Art from the side/back. If I'm playing Malice/March, hiding behind walls/obstacles then popping out for one shot lets me harass spammers without getting hit.

If you guys mean Ama, then I can't say much because I've only been hit by his explosion once or twice ever. I've even dodged it intentionally a couple of times. Haven't faced a Muchi, whose nuke supposedly sets off much faster. /only has 200 hours of game time (though I log out whenever I'm idle)

And if you think about it, that long range explosive abuse is all those Arts have going for them. If you get close to them they're pretty much free points.

Last edited by Mac2492 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Just quit playing videos games u suck at em.

No Im not even gona give advice to u your a free frag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to be a better person   Try to be a better person - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Try to be a better person
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2