Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ

Go down 
+9
PhoenixAir
Nisa
Z741
FireKiller87
knyx
xzpwnz
Lyala
Trill
Astral_Dono
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ Empty
PostSubject: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

The story: Me and Akari-Chan were fighting in a 1v1 match on Green Field. I was using a Seraph while she was using Nicoles. I was RUNNING on the GROUND with a Plasma Gun with my wings activated, while she went ragecrazy not hitting me. I killed her twice before her final death would decide the match, which is when I was STILL running on the ground with the same Seraph.

Well she destroyed a Ghostree nearby and it dropped a hippo. She summoned it immediately and it yielded an Omega Hipporoid. I freaked out and started flying away. But then, I noticed that the OMGhippo was targeting a tree, half-way across the map. I finished the match while Akari-chan hid under the hippo attempting to get it to target me instead. :3

The Result:
Chatlog:

And that concludes our adventure. :3
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 pm

;-;

She sure does say WTF a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Omega hippo is godly. If used on confused mobs.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I thought Cori said

"If used on confused moms." when I zoomed in and read that Embarassed

D: I got killed by my own Omega Hippo once. I had 1HP and it tried to hammer attack the PS and killed me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Trill has housewife fetish? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Cori wrote:
Trill has housewife fetish? Embarassed

Too much C.S. quest 0*.
Back to top Go down
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm

hippo have superior intelligence

try using hippo on berz last platform, but leave the tree at the bottom of the plat, you will see xD
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

And this is why I just plant them at powerspots
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
And this is why I just plant them at powerspots

Omega hippo godly for crashing powerspots.

Unrelated but fun to summon 4 omega hippos on berz at final area.

Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
The story: Me and Akari-Chan were fighting in a 1v1 match on Green Field. I was using a Seraph while she was using Nicoles. I was RUNNING on the GROUND with a Plasma Gun with my wings activated, while she went ragecrazy not hitting me. I killed her twice before her final death would decide the match, which is when I was STILL running on the ground with the same Seraph.

Well she destroyed a Ghostree nearby and it dropped a hippo. She summoned it immediately and it yielded an Omega Hipporoid. I freaked out and started flying away. But then, I noticed that the OMGhippo was targeting a tree, half-way across the map. I finished the match while Akari-chan hid under the hippo attempting to get it to target me instead. :3

The Result:
Chatlog:

And that concludes our adventure. :3

Ahahahaha
Poor akari, I feel bad for her :3
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Astral, you do know there exists that arrow button right next to the chat mode changer to expand the chat window and get significantly larger chunks of chat in a single screenshot over pasting multiple screenshots together, right? :U

Also, fun to summon hippos at Fractulus. :3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:10 pm

(っ≧ω≦)っ

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Z741 wrote:
Astral, you do know there exists that arrow button right next to the chat mode changer to expand the chat window and get significantly larger chunks of chat in a single screenshot over pasting multiple screenshots together, right? :U

Totally knew that Razz
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Z741 wrote:

>summon hippos
>hippos fall
>frac nukes

Also no guaranteed omega summons.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 pm

was this the room with you, another star and some circle from brd i was about to join but was unsure of
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 pm

PhoenixAir wrote:
was this the room with you, another star and some circle from brd i was about to join but was unsure of
Astral_Goddess wrote:
The story: Me and Akari-Chan were fighting in a 1v1 match ...

Orz.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 am

knyx wrote:
Z741 wrote:

>summon hippos
>hippos fall
>frac nukes

Also no guaranteed omega summons.
Quoth a newbie quester I was running with once:

- Hippo, I choose you!
- .... wat

Razz

They do come in handy for killing the initial zerg rush though. Stow in the cave, summon hippo to tank for a second or two and if you've got the right setup your blaster shots will cleave through most of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm

to bad you couldnt SS his face he would be probably like this => Mad <=

aka: *summons hippo* now you dead astral!
astral: SHIT!
hippo: ...
hippo:turn around noms on a tree
aka and astral: ...
astral: pokes aka in the back
aka: lying down on the ground
hippo: well master i am finished eating who you want me to target?
aka: WTF YOU ****HEAD WHY YOU @!##**!!!@#$@!
astral: Very Happy

the end
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 am

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:34 am

Not sure why, but I feel sorry for your sister. D:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm

That hippo ate the trees to (self)reproduce.

I got 3 of his/her babies today on epoch.

I flew all the way with my lolibox to the enemy ps, used the 3 hippos. Then they all ran away. Might have been searching for trees. But poor things, there was no trees on that map. D;

(And yes, I use Lolibox on epoch to kill the people under the ps so airs can hit the ps.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ   The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Astral_God, Akari-Chan and an OMGhippo. ヽ(゚ヮ。)ノ
Page 1 of 1