Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Teamwork

Go down 
+14
DarkChuky
NumeroDoS
Hellenisti
Intet
rehpic
ziix
CapeMike
Nisa
Trill
xzpwnz
reVelske
Suguri
Leimu
PandaRehab
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

True Teamwork - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 am

Teamwork, huh?

Reminds me of this one time when we were about to lose a match, with the other team's BP a quarter higher than ours. With my Muchi hopper dead, I got my alpha Amateus in the fray with a hypershot and starting scaring enemies away with zook dps.

Then, just when people are about to gang up on me, a friendly Baltheon came out out of nowhere and kept me under his shield while a chibi ran up behind me and threw some more hypershots with kisses on the side. The Baltheon protected me all the way until I managed to get around five frags and win the match.

*sigh*

Why can't all allies be as fuwa fuwa as that?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 am

hahahaha.... just search one of your team ART that have like 50 hp... go with Ivis, start spaming righ click! scare him when u are doing like 1 damage to him!!!

yeah!! that is the best team work u can do!!!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 am

^ Are we suppose to find that funny?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 am

reVelske wrote:
^ Are we suppose to find that funny?

oh yes! its funny how they become scred for 1 damage!!! u need like 1 hour to kill him!!!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

How is this relevant to the topic in any way?

Regardless of the damage, it's an extra bit of hitpoints anyone would certainly prefer to have rather than be chipped off.

Now the question is, why would you do it? Do you get a sense of satisfaction from it? From being immature griefer and ruining the gaming experience of your fellow players? Do you feel like you've achieved something by doing it? Do you really think it's brag-worthy?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it's time to consider growing up, bud.
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

reVelske wrote:
How is this relevant to the topic in any way?

Regardless of the damage, it's an extra bit of hitpoints anyone would certainly prefer to have rather than be chipped off.

Now the question is, why would you do it? Do you get a sense of satisfaction from it? From being immature griefer and ruining the gaming experience of your fellow players? Do you feel like you've achieved something by doing it? Do you really think it's brag-worthy?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it's time to consider growing up, bud.

Stop being a nancy.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm

rev I don't believe I have said this to you before but....

I love you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Leimu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Leimu

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I found an example of good teamwork a few minutes ago: taking the wonder drugs that people were giving to the support bot then dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 pm

How a team can avoid getting raped by melee
- Spread out, keep some distance away from your team mates.
- Don't bunch up, you might get hit with Fire Pillar and it also gives the melee a tasty treat (refer to Bottlenecking)
- Have plenty of Air bots
- Use mobile ARTs or melee
- Amateus Alphags sometimes work
- MB Airs are effective against Melee

Nilla wrote:
I love you Embarassed
XZ DO SOMETHING!!!
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

LXE wrote:
- Don't bunch up, you might get hit with Fire Pillar and it also gives the melee a tasty treat (refer to Bottlenecking)

Nilla wrote:
I love you Embarassed
XZ DO SOMETHING!!!
Wat I do
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Leimu wrote:
I found an example of good teamwork a few minutes ago: taking the wonder drugs that people were giving to the support bot then dying.
You forgot that you need to use it so you can activate your single axe bit. Then die.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 pm

LXE wrote:

Nilla wrote:
I love you Embarassed
XZ DO SOMETHING!!!

Doesn't bode well for me, those ideas....

I only have 2 or 3 viable air-bots, and I'm not very good with them.
All of my arts are bulky weapon-platforms(the one mobile art I tried to build just isn't working out, unless I stumble on something new, and I utterly refuse to stoop to using Short Boost).
My total lack of ability with melee doesn't even need to be mentioned in detail. Sad

Me and metagame strategies don't get along well; I don't like just going with the flow, so to speak...'course, that probably explains why I'm not doing all that well here...sometimes, being a 1-trick pony isn't very fun.... pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
XZ DO SOMETHING!!!
Wat I do
Nilla's gonna go horny for someone other than you, STOP HIM!
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 pm

I think you mean Carnation Embarassed

also believe it or not, the only person I can think of who's given me items when I needed them was.... Amaranthea
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm

CapeMike wrote:
LXE wrote:

Nilla wrote:
I love you Embarassed
XZ DO SOMETHING!!!

All of my arts are bulky weapon-platforms(the one mobile art I tried to build just isn't working out, unless I stumble on something new, and I utterly refuse to stoop to using Short Boost).
My total lack of ability with melee doesn't even need to be mentioned in detail. Sad

Me and metagame strategies don't get along well; I don't like just going with the flow, so to speak...'course, that probably explains why I'm not doing all that well here...sometimes, being a 1-trick pony isn't very fun.... pale

A pulse missle will suffice.

UC Mach Knight anyone?
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm

oh nilla Embarassed Embarassed

sugoi teamwork is one of the things I enjoy the most actually. I usually don't trust pubs but sometimes magic happens

my bot is my eucalymightybyne girl in these situations unless i state otherwise

1, winter base; saw a lone air teammate all the way at the other side being chased by a few arts so i hopped the way there; turns out it was an aquilla girl being chased by a pretty good desterecter and a derpy ama which i promptly attempted to dispose of, but a bunch of derpy airs and lnds including a venguerd came after me; i had to hide in the cave and the quilleagirl ended up taking care of them for me. in the end we took down nearly 6 people before retreating alive. Embarassed

2, multiple times i've assaulted the oother ps in glacier night with a teammate or two and it always goes well until their entire team arrives to frag the both of us; perhaps the one i remember the most was the time i suicidehopped to save the shoebanger i ramboed with so that he could take down the alphas up my ass. he did Embarassed

3, whenever i rambo with another bynegirl or nilla's muchis Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 pm

My rambo partner Embarassed
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Nisa wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
LXE wrote:

XZ DO SOMETHING!!!

A pulse missle will suffice.

UC Mach Knight anyone?

I've got a Helingal, actually...lv 5, if I'm not mistaken...gotta hope for another lv 5 remover in the super uc gara, heh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:12 am

teamwork...hooo boy does this game need it horribly and badly, this is the one thing i noticed everywhere i went in JP, you dont see people randomly scrabmling at the first sight when the match starts, some even do divided formations, yet more i've seen arts bundeld together putting Sugoi girls to shame (cept well when a TBG squad shows up...hax missels mang D: ).

id really like to go on forever on how this game is not:

an FPS
a 1v1 (they called Teamfight rooms for some reason : / )

but honestly i dont think id do much, most of the players would just play it as if they're some sort of army of one machine/being.

as for me, my gameplay shall remain the same, teamplay to the end, farm for items, drop Healkits on players/bots who make a difference, spam items startegicaly and try to at least influence newcomers into teamplay as much as i can, send WD's on SUP players, give ammos to novice ART's whom need it, and still support it as a Sniping/Defending ART (some people just dont realize how weak PS'es can be, otherwise get on a Scarge and do decoy like mad).
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Teamwork   True Teamwork - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Teamwork
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2