Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People who take this game way too seriously.

Go down 
+4
reVelske
Asagi-san
Priskern
Aria
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

People who take this game way too seriously. Empty
PostSubject: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:30 am

Referring to: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5877-pinkiepie-returns

Like this:

People who take this game way too seriously. 116310032-4

I mean, come on! I was doing a pretty good job harassing ppl w/o suicidal thoughts and this shit happened.

How about you ppl? Post those who takes this game way too seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 am

Sierra being serious? Isn't this like all flakes?
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
Sierra being serious? Isn't this like all flakes?

No shit What a Face

But seriously, why rage on Online games since at the end, nobody cares in real life?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 am

Ignore them .-.? Though I remember getting cursed by people though saying that I was using aquila girl which I don't even own one .-. I told him it was raystag hd and he goes "So? fxxk you anyway! bitxh" .-. People nowadays .-.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 am

priskern wrote:
Ignore them .-.? Though I remember getting cursed by people though saying that I was using aquila girl which I don't even own one .-. I told him it was raystag hd and he goes "So? fxxk you anyway! bitxh" .-. People nowadays .-.

I didn't even reply but those ppl are friggin funny.

It's better to spam #em03 then suicide at enemy power spot than this ppl.

Last edited by Aria on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 am

priskern wrote:

More like newfags nowadays. Slix is supposed to be my buddy, we're playing for fun, I keep fragging him, he calls me a faggot and a retarded bitch. I'm like whatever.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 am

When life gives you fags, there's one naisu thing to say to them.

People who take this game way too seriously. Like
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 am

Asagi-san wrote:
When life gives you fags, there's one naisu thing to say to them.

People who take this game way too seriously. Like

IDGAF!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 am

But but.

INTERNET.

SERIOUS BUSINESS.

But anyhow.

Aria wrote:
But seriously, why rage on Online games since at the end, nobody cares in real life?

>Implying ragers give a shit about being cared about, IRL or not.

Between dealing with crap like AGs, TBGs, hurr durr melees, hurr durr Seraphs and other OP shit in this poorly balanced game, it's easy to build up frustration, everyone has to vent from time to time. Maybe you don't give enough shit about the game to rage, but others do. We all have our different definition of "fun" and how much of it is required to satisfy us in a game. When people aren't getting to satisfaction they need, frustration and anger builds up, it's only natural. You don't have to "take it too serious" or blind to "it's only a game" to rage.

Aria wrote:

...And you wonder why people get pissed off?

Tsk.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 am

Speaking of Sierra, was he always a dick?

Never see or talk to him; he's just some guy who uses MBG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 am

reVelske wrote:
But but.

INTERNET.

SERIOUS BUSINESS.

But anyhow.

Aria wrote:

>Implying ragers give a shit about being cared about, IRL or not.

Between dealing with crap like AGs, TBGs, hurr durr melees, hurr durr Seraphs and other OP shit in this poorly balanced game, it's easy to build up frustration, everyone has to vent from time to time. Maybe you don't give enough shit about the game to rage, but others do. We all have our different definition of "fun" and how much of it is required to satisfy us in a game. When people aren't getting to satisfaction they need, frustration and anger builds up, it's only natural. You don't have to "take it too serious" or blind to "it's only a game" to rage.

Aria wrote:

...And you wonder why people get pissed off?

Tsk.

As much as I say "umad?" and "why so serious" in CB, I totally agree with you. I rage alot in CB and people know that, when people go "umad?" at me, I go "problem?". Reason, we're humans, not robots, we have feelings, and needs to be satisfied, those who think they never raged before are pathetic and need to get some fresh air because you're hiding from the real world way too much. Yeah, I sort of sound like a hypocrite after making my other thread, but it's true, if you rage, don't read other people's messages. Just vent out your anger like alpherior does and don't give a crap about what people say. (Super hypocrite holy shit)
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:59 am

Sierra, to be expected. A person who only knows how to use MBG and right click most of the time in any game, and call self pro. bounce Either way, he's been raging from time to time in matches, even in arena. Calling team n00b and such etc etc. =s

Last edited by IcyAmiki on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
Sierra, to be expected. A person who only knows how to use MBG and right click most of the time in any game, and call self pro. bounce

<Suguri> We don't allow blank quoting here. Verbal warning.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 am

I think there's already a thread about this
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5089-attitudes
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
Sierra, to be expected. A person who only knows how to use MBG and right click most of the time in any game, and call self pro. bounce Either way, he's been raging from time to time in matches, even in arena. Calling team n00b and such etc etc. =s

People who take this game way too seriously. 116310036-4
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 am

All Air bots are retarded.

So he's not exactly wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 am

I know a whole lot of people who dislike me and I never even knew them.

Like one time, I 4-shot someone's Shaden BS Thoarla AM3 AIR (Which caused him to be the first death of the match) with my EVE, and he said "wtf was that you faxxot"
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 am

reVelske wrote:

People who take this game way too seriously. 5Sfhq
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
Heheh
I should've taken a screenie of that 1v1 I had with him
There was a 10k score difference with him in the negatives and not having fragged me once
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:13 am

xzpwnz wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:
Heheh
There was a 10k score difference with him in the negatives and not having fragged me once

Guess that means I'm not actually suck-ish with a few of my bots. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:13 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:
Heheh

Guess that means I'm not actually suck-ish with a few of my bots. Shocked

I can easily get first with alba, I can also easily get first with lord lander.

What do.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:14 am

reVelske wrote:

*image removed by request*

(’・ω・‘)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Suguri on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 am

@Aria:

Your point?

I play a Thoarla AM3 Geograsis and Izuna, and I do very much consider Air to be the scummiest bot type of the four. At least I don't need silly prolonged flight, 40+ flight speed, anti-homing, lag loop and hurr durr homing blasters to get me anywhere :3c

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I know a whole lot of people who dislike me and I never even knew them.

1. RPers are frowned upon/laughed at.

2. EVE.

@Suguri:

GOD, WHY DO YOU POST PIC OF MAI WAIFU WHEN SHE"S USING A TEMPORARY ARM! TAKE THAT PIC OFF! TAKE IT OFF!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 am

reVelske wrote:

@Suguri:

GOD, WHY DO YOU POST PIC OF MAI WAIFU WHEN SHE'S NOT EVEN USING THE CORRECT ARM!
She's an air, she's already tainted (’・ω・‘)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 am

Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:

@Suguri:

GOD, WHY DO YOU POST PIC OF MAI WAIFU WHEN SHE'S NOT EVEN USING THE CORRECT ARM!
She's an air, she's already tainted (’・ω・‘)

Spoiler:

Derailing threads, verbal warning. :3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who take this game way too seriously.   People who take this game way too seriously. Empty

Back to top Go down

People who take this game way too seriously.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next