Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out of curiosity...

Go down 
+3
knyx
Raven
Suguri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Out of curiosity... Empty
PostSubject: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 pm

...has anyone attempted this yet to see if the effect's at all significant in practice?

Out of curiosity... 3Iwj
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I had no idea you could even tune that on a Seraph BS. Since it says "Only for Sub-Weapons used in close combat," I never tried.

It MIGHT do something, seeing as when you have a negative STR/TEC, it still affects your WB length depending on how far negative. But the difference might be negligible since it's only a +1. Theoretically, would it make the wings come out faster?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Raven wrote:
I had no idea you could even tune that on a Seraph BS. Since it says "Only for Sub-Weapons used in close combat," I never tried.

It MIGHT do something, seeing as when you have a negative STR/TEC, it still affects your WB length depending on how far negative. But the difference might be negligible since it's only a +1. Theoretically, would it make the wings come out faster?

I think if it doesn't qualify for a tune because of "not close enough range combat" it just won't be available to click on.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

knyx wrote:
Raven wrote:

I think if it doesn't qualify for a tune because of "not close enough range combat" it just won't be available to click on.

This.

Anyway, note that Seraph does backflips when executing the wings.

Positive range would make her move forward then, and positive speed might make her do frontflips, lol.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

Hyoka wrote:
knyx wrote:
Raven wrote:

This.

Positive range would make her move forward then, and positive speed might make her do frontflips, lol.

Impossible, since each tune only gives +1 Range and Speed. Seraph Wings have -9 of each.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
knyx wrote:

This.

Impossible, since each tune only gives +1 Range and Speed. Seraph Wings have -9 of each.

that statement is probably based on assumption if the values magically changed and tuning suddenly became stronger or some ps had changed the tuning results
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

This.

There's no way to actually be able to tune like that. I'm just assuming things based on my knowledge of how sub weapon stats work. See bolded words, they imply that I don't actually know for sure.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 am

would probably need a video of frame by frame comparison to notice the difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity...   Out of curiosity... Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of curiosity...
Page 1 of 1