Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. Empty
PostSubject: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Now, what do I do with it? Do I sell its blade? Do I use it? How do I use it?

Do I scrap it for parts? What do i put the parts ON?
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:51 pm

raven scythe+kata AM 40 str 31 fly 21 tgh 460hp....become OP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:05 pm

The Crim Edge is a great weapon for S and M sized AIR's. It makes mid-ranged Slash Waves when you attack with it, and has a nice jump combo. Plus, it's TEC-based, so there's no need to increase STR to make it effective. Keep it!

I use mine on my Brickgale Blue, and it's awesome! Don't underestimate the Crim Edge!
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 am

galaxina wrote:
The Crim Edge is a great weapon for S and M sized AIR's. It makes mid-ranged Slash Waves when you attack with it, and has a nice jump combo. Plus, it's TEC-based, so there's no need to increase STR to make it effective. Keep it!

I use mine on my Brickgale Blue, and it's awesome! Don't underestimate the Crim Edge!

mogimus wrote:
raven scythe+kata AM 40 str 31 fly 21 tgh 460hp....become OP

WELP which one? (if second, Can i use ominous scythe or something?)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:20 am

Yes Omnimous Scythe works.

Crim Blade is nice and all, but doesnt really go in theme with ALE Crimrose. Its damage and stopping power sucks .-. its tracking is nice though and its range is win~

But you'll be using Omnimous Scythe better with ALE's internal boost/minature accel roll.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:55 am

rei_hunter wrote:

Crim Blade is nice and all, but doesnt really go in theme with ALE Crimrose. Its damage and stopping power sucks .-. its tracking is nice though and its range is win~

But you'll be using Omnimous Scythe better with ALE's internal boost/minature accel roll.
That scythe is broken, BROKEN. It 2 hit killed Bahsahkah and just before that I soloed a Sylvia + Eris. Seriously, I never thought a ZSG could hit that fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Saitama wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

That scythe is broken, BROKEN. It 2 hit killed Bahsahkah and just before that I soloed a Sylvia + Eris. Seriously, I never thought a ZSG could hit that fucking hard.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t2401-zero-step-how-does-it-work

Zero step's multiplier is 1.5x on Omnimous Scythe. What more with 40 STR w/ 3x G.Grapplers.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

I wish ALE Crim was on cosmic calc so i could try it @_@

wait. there is.

EDIT: how do you even make it with the stats u guys said? that ominous scythe is at 190 cost.

Crim:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 pm

amscray wrote:
I wish ALE Crim was on cosmic calc so i could try it @_@

wait. there is.

EDIT: how do you even make it with the stats u guys said? that ominous scythe is at 190 cost.

Crim:
you let her internal accel step do the distance for you. but not bad.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:04 am

so, don't tune fly? or like, tune to 21? i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 am

amscray wrote:
so, don't tune fly? or like, tune to 21? i don't understand.
Rei can't build very well, I wouldn't take her advice before confirming its good with other people.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:18 am

Seriously though can I see some builds from people? Cuz I can't figure out how to build this capa-tight lady.

huehuehuehuehuehue
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:32 am

fuq it.:

This'll do.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 am

shooter ALE works too lol.

wait no FloatDash? o.o
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 am

eh, the bs will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.   Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose. Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of pure curiosity, I got an A.L.E Crimrose.
Page 1 of 1