Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project

Go down 
+7
ziix
Intet
knyx
Kitouski
Hyoka
NumeroDoS
Suguri
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project Empty
PostSubject: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:59 am

**INTRODUCTION**
I need another melee bot to use, and I can be bothered buying more RT to roll Garapon, get garatroll'd in the process and in the end not get one. So I'm going to start designing one that does not require any RT to obtain.

**BUILDING YOUR OWN VARIANTS**
If you have any better builds, please show me. Be sure to name the bot like this

For example.
Your username is "Kira Yamato", and your build variant is based on "Version 1.6c".
You would name your build variant "Version 1.6c Kira Yamato Custom"

Here is the link to CosmicCalc created by the awesome Koi-sama!

http://koi-sama.net/cb/

**FEATURES**
My builds will have the following features (unless specified otherwise).

- As much STR, TGH that can be possible in a UC tune
- 21 WLK
- Boost Run, Short Boost, Blast Guard, Stun Regain cartridges installed
- Kamui Staff
- Buckler

**UC STAGES OF TUNING**
Since UC builds do not have the luxury of slot protectors or tune up chance increasing tickets, You will have to go through stages of tuning because you will break slots when completing a build.

- First Stage
This stage requires 1s parts that can be bought from the store. You don't have to worry about breaking a slot because you can just buy them again if you do so.

- Second Stage
This stage requires 2s and 3s parts. If you're lucky enough to get lots of these, you should be able to complete this stage, no problem. This stage is harder than the First Stage because, you need to have plenty of multi slot parts just in case you break a slot, and when you run out, you have to wait until somebody sends you one. This stage takes longer than the First Stage to complete.

**CURRENT VERSIONS**

Prototype - Version 0.2:

**UPDATES**
Updates are posted in CosmicBreak server time, PST.

(10:59pm 25/07/11) - Project Started
- Prototype Version 0.1 Released
- Page created
- Bad Joke uploaded, Full UC Katana Max

(2:02PM 26/07/11) - Explanation of UC Stages of Tuning Uploaded
- Added explanation for Stages of Tuning
- Fixed "Building your own Variants" as it was a direct cut and paste from the Butterflea project.

(1:07AM 31/01/11) - Prototype Version 0.2 released
- Updated Prototype

Last edited by LXE on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 am

I posted a thread with a bunch of UC builds awhile back. There's a poverty Katana Max build in there called Ghetto JHam that you could build off of.

In the middle of arena atm, I believe the thread name was "Five UC Builds - Redux" or something similar.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 am

Making your lives easier.

Suguri wrote:

LND

Code:

【Robot Name】
Ghetto Jethammer

【Parts】
BD: Katana Max BD
 WB: Dual Slayer Bit
 LG: Scorpton LG [High Run Alpha] [High Run] [High Tough]
 HD: Katana Max HD [High Power] [High Run Alpha] [High Tough]
  HDAC: Black Layer Ribbon [High Run Alpha]
  FCAC: Berry Earrings [High Run Alpha]
 BS: Katana Max BS [High Power] [High Power Alpha] [High Tough]
 AM: Katana Max AM [High Power] [High Power Alpha] [Great Tough]
  WP: Warhammer [Great Grappler Alpha]
 AM: Katana Max AM [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha] [Great Tough]
  WP: Buckler [High Power Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: M
COST: 1135
CAPA: 1135
HP: 424
STR: 40
TEC: 1
WLK: 30
FLY: 1
TGH: 24

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Blast Guard
Stun Regain
Float Dash

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×16
Midoro Cosmos×2
Threede Cosmos×1
Blue Chip×50
Yellow Chip×20
Green Chip×40
Power Amp×84
Engine Shaft×49
Brake Damper×81
Strike Metal×9
Shock Graphite×68
Snail Liquid×54
Hard Plate×63
Hulk Meteorite×30
  • Float Dash + Warhammer combo works as a ghetto Jet Hammer substitute, and hits nearly as hard; you're looking at 167 from behind on arts after tuning (more if hammers somehow do more than the listed force, like the description of Warhammer implies).
  • 2~3 slot Warhammer may be obtainable from Arcantus. Sacrifice tgh for more Great Grappler tunes if you manage to get one.
  • 2~3 slot Katana Max parts are available from friendship rewards.
  • 2~3 slot Scorpton LG is available from missions.
  • Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 am

...that build's slightly worse than I remember.

That is why I said to build off of it instead of copying it though. V:
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 am

Since it is UC only, I don't have the luxury of slot protectors and better chance increasing tickets. So I'm limiting it to 1 - slot and absolutely no RT parts allowed. It is full UC.
    Back to top Go down
    Hyoka
    Gaming Molcars
    Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 pm

LXE wrote:
    Since it is UC only, I don't have the luxury of slot protectors and better chance increasing tickets. So I'm limiting it to 1 - slot and absolutely no RT parts allowed. It is full UC.

But with so little tuning it's hard to make your.. umm..

Full UC Katana Max Extra lethal to get good ranks with D:

That aside, why do you want to go full UC? Some tournament?
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

LXE wrote:
    Not trying to bust your balls here LXE, but multi-slot Katana Max parts are not too hard to get a hold of at all, even 2s parts can do the job better and I get them gifted all the time, you're pretty much holding him back for no reason to use single slot tunes... in fact, unless you're buying the RT version, I can't think of a way to get parts with more then 1 slot. I have a Katana Max and I'm still working on tuning it, slowly but surely, but all the parts are UC besides the Doom Slayer... that and 6 out of 9 of those AMs I have in the picture are at least two slotted; that's enough for trial and error without using protectors. (Which we all know all UC players have AT LEAST 1 of anyways...)

Spoiler:

...lol, I need to finish my Doom Slaying Failtana someday... need to revision him too, some of the tunes on him are kinda nub...
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kito.winterwing.com

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm

@Kitouski - I'm not saying that you can't have 2s parts, it is just that the 1s parts are disposable after you fail a tune because you can rebuy them from the shop. I know you want 2s parts to be implemented, so I'm going to put this build through two stages of building.

@Suguri - I found your thread. http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5030-four-uc-builds-redux?highlight=Five+UC+Builds

Hyoka wrote:
    That aside, why do you want to go full UC? Some tournament?
    I can't be bothered buying more RT, I've spent as much as 1/100th of xz's expenditure on CosmicBreak (which is still too much)
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 pm

You can't build max without using metal slayer/doom slayer.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm

knyx wrote:
    You can't be be bad without using metal slayer either.

Well, you can, but it's not as easy.
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
    knyx wrote:
    You can't be be bad without using metal slayer either.

Well, you can, but it's not as easy.

If it was faster it would be a good weapon. I’m sure you don’t have enough rainbows for all the high glads needed though.

Aria does Embarassed
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

knyx wrote:
    If it was faster it would be a good weapon. I’m sure you don’t have enough rainbows for all the high glads needed though.

Aria does Embarassed
    bitch i will cut you

I don't think a 245 cost metal slayer is worth all those rainbows anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

LXE wrote:
    @Kitouski - I'm not saying that you can't have 2s parts, it is just that the 1s parts are disposable after you fail a tune because you can rebuy them from the shop. I know you want 2s parts to be implemented, so I'm going to put this build through two stages of building.
    *scratches head* Wut? I'm just saying what's the point on taking a build seriously enough to make a thread/guide over it if you set the bar so low? I've got 2s Katana Max parts spewing out of my ass on top of the 3s parts, the Katana Max I posted up I didn't use slot protectors or anything better then alphas on either because I had the excess parts and I have even more yet after tuning what I have.

Whole point is I don't see why the bar for quality on a guide for everyone to see needs to be put low on purpose.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Kitouski wrote:
    LXE wrote:
    *scratches head* Wut? I'm just saying what's the point on taking a build seriously enough to make a thread/guide over it if you set the bar so low? I've got 2s Katana Max parts spewing out of my ass on top of the 3s parts, the Katana Max I posted up I didn't use slot protectors or anything better then alphas on either because I had the excess parts and I have even more yet after tuning what I have.

Whole point is I don't see why the bar for quality on a guide for everyone to see needs to be put low on purpose.
    This. I've never bought a single protector or non-alpha harmonic in my life.I just use 2~3s UC parts, and if something breaks I cycle in a new one.
    Back to top Go down
    Intet
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Gara provides all the protectors you'll ever need, if you need them, lol.
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Suguri wrote:

This. I've never bought a single protector or non-alpha harmonic in my life.I just use 2~3s UC parts, and if something breaks I cycle in a new one.

And then this fag has a fully tuned 3s Maril AM.

;3

I guess I haven't rolled enough Lop Gara 2.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm

knyx wrote:

;3
    You should see my Ouka. Embarassed

My Thoarla and Ouka are probably why I've had to junk my CS 23 times due to broken slots ;;
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Suguri wrote:
    knyx wrote:

;3
    You should see my Ouka. Embarassed

My Thoarla and Ouka are probably why I've had to junk my CS 23 times due to broken slots ;;

And here I broke Ivis's eye on the first tune, should've stopped there before I slow tuned her AM.

Costed 8 SC for that regret omega too, though beats wasting 19 rainbows.
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Intet wrote:
    The guide was meant to be for pure UC players though, one's who wouldn't ever roll gara, or at least would extremely infrequently. (Though that doesn't change the fact that just a TINY bit of effort can do the same thing with 2s parts without protectors)
    Back to top Go down
    Hyoka
    Gaming Molcars
    Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Kitouski wrote:
    Intet wrote:
    The guide was meant to be for pure UC players though, one's who wouldn't ever roll gara, or at least would extremely infrequently. (Though that doesn't change the fact that just a TINY bit of effort can do the same thing with 2s parts without protectors)

Or for the fanatics who have tons of 3s parts and don't crim them, you can fully-tune.

Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project Katanamax
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 am

Hyoka wrote:
    Kitouski wrote:
    Intet wrote:

Or for the fanatics who have tons of 3s parts and don't crim them, you can fully-tune.

Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project Katanamax
    Who's silly enough to give the parts that are actually valuable to Crim for 1/4th of a chips worth of points? I'd call that common sense before being a fanatic personally...
    Back to top Go down
    Hyoka
    Gaming Molcars
    Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 am

Kitouski wrote:

Who's silly enough to give the parts that are actually valuable to Crim for 1/4th of a chips worth of points? I'd call that common sense before being a fanatic personally...

I've seen way too many people doing that.

I just crim'd my entire 3-slot accel saber LG collection (around 20) in JP this morning.
    Back to top Go down
    Intet
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 am

With the uc-rt conversion finally here, you can very slowly build up to do rolls. I got it that it's for UC players, just stating that as far as actually spending money goes, blowing it on gara will provide you with protectors (and tunes you may need at some point) to do more aggressive tuning. Silly to point out yes, but just felt like saying it.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:39 am

I put in Kamui staff because it looks so pretty.
    Back to top Go down
    ziix
    Burger Molcar
    Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

I tried stock Katana max with 2 broad swords, blast guard and stun regain. Sh*t against any other melee and airs, fun against everything else ._.

FUN, not good, but fun....
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project   Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Full UC Katana Max Melee Development Project
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next