Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyWhite
HolyWhite

Male Posts : 45

Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~) Empty
PostSubject: Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~)   Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~) EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Spoiler:

I put the high gladiator because I wanted the lance to go really fast, also it also helps with the chivalry blade. I got short boost because I wanted to use the drop down hit on the chivalry blade. Seems legit? This is the stats without aura on. With aura it's 34wlk/4fly/12tgh

Erm. I have slots on my chivalry soul(beta) (or whichever the lance one is) but I'm not on the game right now and it's not on cosmic calcu so I don't want to do all the mental work right now. Also putting tunes on it can potentially cripple me if I ever go the other chivalry soul.

blead wrote:
Oh, come on.
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~)   Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~) EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:33 pm

she is even more terribad than kanna u gonna rage junk her soonTM
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~)   Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~) EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:39 pm

rendered unusable in a melee role by game mechanics.

the best thing to do is to use the lance weapon and just tune mobility and HP and shoot people. If they get near you want to use only the first two hits of her aura combo.

Her swords would be good if she had a way to regain aura with them, but due to GV she just can't since it doesn't properly lock in place. The sword combo is actually pretty good with aura.
She could also benefit from having level 0 assault step.
with both slot issues and capa issues on top of mechanic interaction problems, she's very sad and will likely never be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~)   Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elisa zwei build. Full yoloing success or full failure.(~halp~)
Page 1 of 1