Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok so...i got rt, nao wat?

Go down 
+12
BNOISE
ziix
Suguri
boytitan2
shinigami
hyorinryu
Raven
Stickboy
Kauhava
Black_Bird
reVelske
Moghul
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
I bought Brickgale Blue just for the BS color. I also joined WIZ because it's blue.
I fucking love blue.
Diabolical Blue.
Evil or Very Mad

RED BETTER FOR THE GIANT RED WINGS OF LIGHT!

SHINN ASUKA DESTINY GUNDAM!

U coulda said epyon gundam instead of that fag. All gundams from seed are gay.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 am

BNOISE wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
I bought Brickgale Blue just for the BS color. I also joined WIZ because it's blue.
I fucking love blue.
Diabolical Blue.
Evil or Very Mad

RED BETTER FOR THE GIANT RED WINGS OF LIGHT!

SHINN ASUKA DESTINY GUNDAM!

That's totally brickgale black colour. bounce
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 am

lawl idc i'm kicking ass with this and ive given it one awesome skin so w/e. each with his own.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:13 am

this is the noobs we get in cb... noobs that dont listen to ppl suggestions...

reveske's suggestion was the best one... save up and roll weekly... but no... you have to be impatient...

then bt said something smart... and suggested you to go with a seraph... once again... u disregarded bt's advice due to rumors you heard about him... btw... have you faced bt in an arena match? lets see if you can even touch him...

i wouldnt be surprise if this nub is from dos... this is how dos nubs act... im so sick of dealing with them all day...

btw do you think ur pitiful 19 force is good? abr deals 40+ dmg when all 3 beams hit...

brickgale blue = better bs due to no -1tgh ... also the AMs can be used to mb

brickgale red = broad radar cartridge with high str ... which means this guy will prob stick a haku sword thinking that its uber good cuz its all shiny

if ur uc only... its better if you be patient and listen to ppl's advice... otherwise when you face any alpha builds... ull cry and qq about rt builds being better...

btw ... the best shop rt bot is simple... tori's build ... amateus + gren AMs ... and since hand zook are easily obtained from super gara... u can actually make a pretty good amateus alpha striker

judging from what you're saying... how you're satisfied with ur brickgale red... i suggest u stay in low br rooms for awhile...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 am

^ I think this may be the first time someone other than Kitouski makes a post that long with me agreeing to all of it.

But, whatever floats your boat. It's your money, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 am

you dont understand how many nubs there are in dos... and how much i have to carry... trust me... i get really tired of it... thats why dos higher lvls usually stack with each other in a room... cuz all of us are so sick of it... they just dont listen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 am

Get RT --> DO NOT GET MECHA JETTER GIRL
She's my waifu. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

Adius wrote:
you dont understand how many nubs there are in dos... and how much i have to carry... trust me... i get really tired of it... thats why dos higher lvls usually stack with each other in a room... cuz all of us are so sick of it... they just dont listen...
I've got two DOS alts, I know how you feel.

At least DOS population is low enough that the decent players can stack the scrubs out, we don't get that much in WIZ ;__;
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 am

Suguri wrote:
Adius wrote:
I've got two DOS alts, I know how you feel.

At least DOS population is low enough that the decent players can stack the scrubs out, we don't get that much in WIZ ;__;

Every union wars rooms is basically. 5-7ppl that can get kills rest of team is free frags. Who cares tho i now play dragons nest Razz Razz Razz .
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Adius wrote:
this is the noobs we get in cb... noobs that dont listen to ppl suggestions...

i did, they were just not my choice. also i have a clan and they recommended brickgale. i chose red because.

reveske's suggestion was the best one... save up and roll weekly... but no... you have to be impatient...

yeah, i am impatient. this is a game. it's supposed to be fun. ease up. also gara is luck based and i tend to not like gambling.

then bt said something smart... and suggested you to go with a seraph... once again... u disregarded bt's advice due to rumors you heard about him... btw... have you faced bt in an arena match? lets see if you can even touch him...

never disregarded, however i did need a confirmation. was too late anyway. no, i have never played with him nor do i hold a grudge. however, if you hear "lol not this guy" a few times, you hold doubts.

i wouldnt be surprise if this nub is from dos... this is how dos nubs act... im so sick of dealing with them all day...

BRD. you're so biased.

btw do you think ur pitiful 19 force is good? abr deals 40+ dmg when all 3 beams hit...

ease up. it's a game. beginner's mistake.

brickgale blue = better bs due to no -1tgh ... also the AMs can be used to mb

well, now i know this. my clan recommended red and i felt it was good aswell so... i took it.

brickgale red = broad radar cartridge with high str ... which means this guy will prob stick a haku sword thinking that its uber good cuz its all shiny

erm.... no.

if ur uc only... its better if you be patient and listen to ppl's advice... otherwise when you face any alpha builds... ull cry and qq about rt builds being better...

LOL no. i am aware that this is a game and i don't care.

btw ... the best shop rt bot is simple... tori's build ... amateus + gren AMs ... and since hand zook are easily obtained from super gara... u can actually make a pretty good amateus alpha striker

well, now that i know that, next time i get enough rt, i'm getting amateus and doing what you said

judging from what you're saying... how you're satisfied with ur brickgale red... i suggest u stay in low br rooms for awhile...

i will, thank you! however, i still get top 15 in A rooms (which for a newbie is ok i guess.)

before you misunderstand some things, i'm not showing off. i do fail badly sometimes and get over 25 but... so what?

i intend to get a seraph cuz it's really good and i know that. so what if i said it costed 257k? right now i have some limit removers and i need 100k for a promotion. that's it.

the reason i bought a brickgale red is because it was recommended by multiple people INGAME whilst others couldn't make up their minds.

your comment posted in anger couldn't bother me less. however, refrain from posting when on period.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

amscray wrote:
refrain from posting when on period.

yup noobs saying noob things got me pmsing all over the place...

im not a good player ... but i somehow usually end up in top5 and averaging about 2k-3k dmg...

you can take my advice or not... idc ... but pick the people who you listen to more wisely... we have enough scrubs in this game so i dont tolerate incompetent players anymore...

-------edited--------

ok i feel a lil guilty for being such a jerk to you...

***option 1***

ill tell you exactly what you have to do ... and itll cost you under 10$

1. get uc and roll super gara nonstop until you get [2 handy zook]
2. buy a frog lander for the [frog lander lg] and a mach knight with internal missles for the [mach knight hd 2]
3. buy gren for the [gren AMs] and amateus for the [amateus BD] and [amateus bs]
4. tune for 28+ fly

carts that are absolutely needed for alpha amateus = x2 internal + quick land

... you dont have to listen to me if you dont want to... but i have 5 lvl 10 amateus and 3 of them are alpha strikers

***option 2***

1. get uc and roll super gara nonstop until you get [seraph sp promotion]
2. level a crimrose to level 10

all noobs in the game only have one option right now ... ROLL THE SUPER GARA ... it gives limit removers almost every 20 roll

... there arent i super nice? adi is too nice to noobs

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Adius wrote:
amscray wrote:

- insert e-peen here-

He can play whatever he wants and he's having fun with it. There's nothing wrong with what he got, nor the other choices people suggested. There's really no reason to say THIS is EXACTLY what you should do and EXACTLY what you should have next time, contrary to popular belief there's a metric ton of good shop bot choices and UC choices. I'm not saying don't make suggestions or criticize, but I think his whole point was you didn't have to paragraph him littered with sarcasm and hidden insults shoving him into this "UC players are QQ drama whores" stereotype going on trying to do what looked to me as making him feel like an idiot when he's pretty much met the main goal of this game anyways with what he bought; having fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Adius wrote:
amscray wrote:

- insert e-peen here-

He can play whatever he wants and he's having fun with it. There's nothing wrong with what he got, nor the other choices people suggested, there's really no reason to say THIS is EXACTLY what you should do and EXACTLY what you should have next time, contrary to popular belief there's a metric ton of good shop bot choices and UC choices. I think his whole point was you didn't have to paragraph him littered with sarcasm and hidden insults shoving him into this "UC players are QQ drama whores" stereotype going on trying to do what looked to me as making him feel like an idiot when he's pretty much met the main goal of this game anyways with what he bought; having fun.

Whoa, hold on there lone ranger.

Don't tell me you wouldn't stop a noob from using a prop BSJ if you saw one.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

knyx wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Adius wrote:

- insert e-peen here-

He can play whatever he wants and he's having fun with it. There's nothing wrong with what he got, nor the other choices people suggested, there's really no reason to say THIS is EXACTLY what you should do and EXACTLY what you should have next time, contrary to popular belief there's a metric ton of good shop bot choices and UC choices. I think his whole point was you didn't have to paragraph him littered with sarcasm and hidden insults shoving him into this "UC players are QQ drama whores" stereotype going on trying to do what looked to me as making him feel like an idiot when he's pretty much met the main goal of this game anyways with what he bought; having fun.

Whoa, hold on there lone ranger.

Don't tell me you wouldn't stop a noob from using a prop BSJ if you saw one.
I probably would, lol. I just have an issue with people being sarcastically sincere, I have no problem with the suggestions he's making... more like, I completely agree with nearly all of the suggestions he's making. It's just that I didn't once see amscray say anything negative and remarks like,

Quote :

and

Quote :
... there arent i super nice? adi is too nice to noobs

Just really pisses me off for some reason. When I joined this game within my first week a small group of WIZ people tried as hard as possible to troll the crap out of me saying that I was the next addition to BRDs lagging fag squad because I liked Jikuns, I had no attachment to the game at the time and played another MMO at the time so I nearly quit on the community alone... even though I know I get pretty heated about suggestions and "you're doing it wrong", I really hate when it sounds like someone is trying to make it personal.

Suguri wrote:
^ I think this may be the first time someone other than Kitouski makes a post that long with me agreeing to all of it.

Just caught this late... awwwww, ILU2 SUGURI <3. Hao2postSmaller. Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

you can have fun and be good at the same time... its just that ppl made very good suggestions and he disregarded them because for w/e reasons ... and instead bought a brickgale...

if he was an rt player and he bought a brickgale but was still able to roll... i would be like ok... do w/e you want...

but he spent what lil rt he had on a bot that would make him rage later on...

i do apologize for being a jerk... but lately... ive been trying to fix my win/lose rate (im trying to get on top10 total) but it is incredibly hard to do when you're a dos player... have you guys noticed how there are no top10 dos players? im ranked 13th overall right now and it's taking forever to move up one spot...

also... i try my best to only speak about things i know from experience... i bought almost every bot from the rt shop with the exceptions of chibis and baltheon... so its not like im just spraying a bunch of nonsense

if i derailed the thread i apologize... obviously kitouski just want ppl to have fun and obviously i just want ppl to do well... but the OP already stated he just wants to have fun so i guess my opinions are useless now...
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 pm

It's not even so much that, he disregarded the thread opinions because his guildmate suggested it to him and I'm pretty sure he's at least decent friends with him and values his opinion. Your suggestions are accurate, and if I put my two cents in I also would've said Blue would be much better (unless you're making a funky melee build) and there are other bots that would've served him well on a meta-playing level. Trust me, if you poke around the forum just a little I get really super serious about build suggestions and feel the need to thwack the entire EN playing community people all the time over serious stuff. It's just the remarks that felt you were taking it personal that bugged me when he's clearly been open to suggestions and criticism and wasn't giving anyone crap prior to your post is all.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm

i have taken it upon myself to be the new Kampfer... im quite rude in game... trust me... i was being nice there...

but w/e i just thought it was my right to criticize because im one of the player with the highest amount of arena matches ... over 6500 matches so far... i understand what works... and what doesnt work... but of course i know im not the best... and when someone better comes along and offer advice... then ill yield
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Adius wrote:
i have taken it upon myself to be the new 2nd Kampfer... im quite rude in game... trust me... i was being nice there...

Na trust me Im way ruder than both kampfer and bait combined =D.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 pm

okay i will take your suggestion kitouski and speak in a more calm and sensible way ... so i can convince him why his brick red is not a very good bot to use in upper level rooms...

first let's talk about how most air users play... air users will play a hit and run style... so this means he will most likely play an offensive style air

now lets take 3 very commonly seen bot in the game... 1. alpha air 2. amateus double shields 3. k shields hoppers

***scenario 1***

our friend starts the game and flies around trying to find a target ... he runs into an alpha air... lets say he runs into a perfect alpha air (raystag, double cross shooters, frau ams) ... ok so he starts shooting with his brick red AM and manages to hit the alpha air 3 times dealing 60+ dmg... the alpha air ignores the shots flies in and stuns him with one burst... he falls and then the alpha air finishes him off by landing next to him and continuously shooting...

so in this scenario... if he fights he dies... all he can really do is run...

***scenario 2***

our friend starts the game and flies around trying to find a target ... he runs into a double shield amateus... lets say the amateus has 24+ fly and 30+ tec and is a muchii (very common right?) ... so he shoots the amateus 3 times using his brick red AM and deals no dmg because it has two shields and has high fly... so the amateus flies right in and start spamming internal... and if the amateus has double rifle bit ready... the amateus activates it and stunlocks him and kills him almost instantly...

so in this scenario... if he fights he dies... all he can really do is run...

***scenario 3 ***

our friend starts the game and flies around trying to find a target ... he runs into an accel hopper with k-shield and bazooka... lets say the accel hopper has 20 + walk and 25+ tec... so he shoots the accel hopper with his brick red AM dealing no damage due to k-shield... so the accel hopper will go in and start spamming bazooka... hitting him and making him fall... eventually he runs away... or dies... even if he manages to somehow land a bunch of hit and kills the accel hopper ... he just managed to kill a low cost hopper (accel hoppers are usually pretty low cost 800-1000 cost)

these are 3 common mechs he will run into ... so unless he is playing a very defensive air and just hunting large units and lands... i dont see how he can survive and do well in this game... this is not accounting for the eves and tbg shooting at him from afar... i guess if i was him... and i really liked the brick red am ... i would put it on a low cost tesla with broad radar and just troll...

was that nice enough kitouski? did i explained it without any spite?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Scenario 1: Mini Bazooka actually gives him more than a fair chance in this scenario. The main reason conventional airs ever lose to alpha airs is because the alphas usually have air loop, giving them the chance to dodge that initial strike, gain a temporary height advantage, and strike their attacker. At that point it's not the build that gives them the upper hand necessarily, it's the Rt cart.

Scenario 2: As an air in general you're pretty much boned in this scenario. Art > Air, and muchi in particular does a great job of ensuring that.

Scenario 3: It's not like Brickgale Red's at any more of a disadvantage here than another bot. Besides, the trick here is to hit them without going for the shield. Side, head, and back shots are all fair game. Add in a fire pillar to keep them running in one direction and you have free back shots on them. K-Shield hoppers are annoying, but I wouldn't label them an outright threat to an air unless they're using speed-tuned rocket launchers or something.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

alpha airs are free kills to arts and other airs. and gunner lands if used right.

only a selct few airs should go with out a zook.

Alpha airs are very very rare in cbjpc cuase most bots are built right.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

@ suguri

ur not getting what im trying to say... im trying to say if he uses a stock brick red... he is done for...

also... i was trying to name bots that will most likely rambo and hunt ppl... so its impossible for him to go on the offensive... unless he just aims for pure L-size bots and lands from afar
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:54 am

Thanks for being nice, Adius. Don't worry, i was not offended.

I understand that there are bots better than this. The RT that i had wasn't even bought. it was from leveling up and rt charge with uc. so no biggie.

if i can get my clanmates to help me, i'll get an amateus since that build seems good.(probably is)

(what's gren?? as in gren ams)

im not using a stock brickgale. so far it's at 32 fly( and i've paused the tuning process so i can stock up on uc and BUY a seraph promotion instead of roll for it because ive spent over 150k uc on super uc gara and no promotion.), ive put on izuna lgs and that am3 is only used for large lands. the rest of the job is taken care of izuna lgs, mini zook and for breaking trees i have tentrion hd triple tuned for fly.

what else? i have an accel saber (well, 6 but only one hopper, the rest lie there) hopper and i'm doing well with it. along with my cheap ass cost victory 1 art made SPECIFICALLY for harassing airs, i do well.

(dont start a flame war on my victory please. i do die in 4 hits but by then ive hit airs just enough to gain more points than i lose)

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 am

amscray wrote:
(what's gren?? as in gren ams)
Greinaut AMs I believe he meant. It's a 50 RT shop bot with AMs that shoot bullets and still have an open hand. It adds to the suggested build of Amateus's alpha striking.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 am

ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ok so...i got rt, nao wat?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com