Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok so...i got rt, nao wat?

Go down 
+12
BNOISE
ziix
Suguri
boytitan2
shinigami
hyorinryu
Raven
Stickboy
Kauhava
Black_Bird
reVelske
Moghul
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

ok so...i got rt, nao wat? Empty
PostSubject: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 am

i got 40 rt which is enough either for a roll or just to buy something. what should i buy?

or what should i roll for?

this is my first time so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

Save up.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm

reVelske wrote:
Save up.

ok so...i got rt, nao wat? Tumblr_ljehglNDnH1qhzzwf

no.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Then go ahead and waste the rt on a single roll for something utterly crap that will fill you with regrets.

*shrugs* Not my Rt, what do I care.

Seriously though, save up to something that can bag you at least x5 roll, then roll a gara with majority of its prizes being desirable (such as this week's weekly, Garubird AM, HatiMachine, Thoarla AM3, Blitzelt, K-Shield, that's a pretty good selection of A-tier bots/parts to play with).

Really, don't bother with single rolls.

And Rt shop? Well you can always look at things like Saggi, Amateus, Bugsy, Ghost Raider, Auto Beam Rifle, Asura AM, Linear Cannon, etc.

Last edited by reVelske on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black_Bird

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I have Domiclow from last month and Saggitary Maxis from this month, followed my clan mates advises and I have to say both are good to make a lot of damage but, yes, I noticed that are other bots you can do better at Garapon.

Garapon look a good idea, but I roll super UC and I got lots of tune up from it, just some good things (I get better things from lotto cube, alpha and beta cubes) also I heard that Garapon give you lots of tune up and just some bots, sometimes not good bots, so I decided to buy bots instead of using at Garapon (well, I can consider Garapon if I already have all decent bots from RT Shop).
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 pm

what if i wanna BUY a bot?

u all think of garapon.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 pm

^

reVelske wrote:

And Rt shop? Well you can always look at things like Saggi, Amateus, Bugsy, Ghost Raider, Auto Beam Rifle, Asura AM, Linear Cannon, etc.

But you just gotta ask yourself if you will really be satisfied with whatever you can get from shop.

Oh and I suppose Domiclown is fine too, big AoE melee, hurr durr right click, kill random lowbies, I suppose some people find that to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Black_Bird

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 pm

well, I dont really use Domiclown (use parts at Accel Saber GP with a Bazooca, Domiclown AM and Red Squealer AM because Accel Saber can hop and have 2 HDs) and I changed some parts of Saggitary Maxis to get better stats
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 pm

so, what's worth it?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 pm

reVelske wrote:

reVelske wrote:

Oh and I suppose Domiclown is fine too, big AoE melee, hurr durr right click, kill random lowbies, I suppose some people find that to be fun.

Back to top Go down
Black_Bird

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 pm

my Accel Saber with Domiclown parts is worth if you are good at hop and if you can find a group healling or under a PS, an have Fire Pillar (some hippos help too) then you use Domiclown AM with Red Squealer AM to make a nice melee combo and maybe get out therte alive with some 700 or 1000 melee damage.

Saggitary Maxis is really worth but you have to take care with some AIR bots and LND bots close to you.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm

so it's nooby but worth it? >.<

k
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Oh and Blaze Baron is good too, too bad his capabilities are all but wasted on hurr durr right click players.

And ask yourself what YOU WANT to play.

Saggi - backline sniper
Amateus - mobile medium range hopper
Bugsy - offensive support hopper
Ghost Raider - Nice AM for your more important bots
ABR - play your cheesy air in style
Asura AM - faceroll bosses and PS in style
Linear Cannon - Linear Cannon
Domiclown - hurrdurr melee
Blaze Baron - good at anything and everything

Come to think of it, haven't we had gazillion of these "what should I do with my Rt" threads already? We seriously need to sticky one, or one of the admins/mods compile asimple "how to spend your Rt LIKE A BAWS" guide, which shouldn't be hard.

Last edited by reVelske on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black_Bird

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 pm

thank you reVelske, you gave me ideas for the next month bot.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 pm

reVelske wrote:

Saggi - backline sniper
Amateus - mobile medium range hopper
Bugsy - offensive support hopper
Ghost Raider - Nice AM for your more important bots
ABR - play your cheesy air in style
Asura AM - faceroll bosses and PS in style
Linear Cannon - Linear Cannon
Domiclown - hurrdurr melee
Blaze Baron - good at anything and everything

now THAT is what i wanted to know. thank you! anything else?

sagi and blaze sound good
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:26 pm

amscray wrote:

now THAT is what i wanted to know. thank you! anything else?

If you have/will farm for a Stardust Cannon (drop in boss quests), Thoarla Nimbus from the shop is a good gun platform for it.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Kauhava wrote:
If you have/will farm for a Stardust Cannon (drop in boss quests), Thoarla Nimbus from the shop is a good gun platform for it.

ive been farming haku madly but no luck

(also isnt nimbus a uc bot aswell? might be mistaken)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Thoarla ish RT bot. Gotta think wisely on how to waste dem RTs, but I have moe fetish
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm

amscray wrote:

ive been farming haku madly but no luck

(also isnt nimbus a uc bot aswell? might be mistaken)

No, Thoarla is RT.

As for the Stardust Cannon, with some luck you'll get one soon.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

Nimbus is RT only, with numerous variants in the Garapon.

Baltheon would also be a decent option that hasn't been mentioned yet. The shields will protect you from everything but melee while you alpha strike with your fall time decreased.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Raven wrote:
The shields will protect you from everything but melee

That's a lie, Balt shield simply creates a bubble around you, your enemies just need to penetrate the shield in order to hit you ie. get into pointblank range.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

There's Sturbanger, the mad missile bot
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Stickboy wrote:
There's Sturbanger, the mad missile bot

Which is spectacular but subpar.

Not worth it if you don't have extra money to burn.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 pm

reVelske wrote:
Raven wrote:
The shields will protect you from everything but melee

That's a lie, Balt shield simply creates a bubble around you, your enemies just need to penetrate the shield in order to hit you ie. get into pointblank range.

Which is pretty much melee range.

Though I do believe there are a couple of weapons that do in fact pierce the shield. Amateus' nuke, for example, explodes inside the shield.

So I'll rephrase that. It will protect you from 90% of things.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Well you made it sound like "only melee attacks hit you through shield", but yes, you have to get into melee range in order for your weapons to work, but not always, you can penetrate your totally-not-phallic Thoarla AM3 through Balt's defense and fire off The Love™ in a totally-non-sexual way.

And just to be pedantic, every weapon can penetrate the shield (by manually firing it off from within the bubble), it's the bullets themselves that will always be shield-blocked, not even the likes of Thoarla AM3, Blasters or Lightning Gun can hit through the bubble shield. Amateus' core blast gets through simply because it is fired off at the center of your body, hence, within the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok so...i got rt, nao wat?   ok so...i got rt, nao wat? Empty

Back to top Go down

ok so...i got rt, nao wat?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com