Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do you people always whine.

Go down 
+19
knyx
xzpwnz
Mastermind
NovaZero
ngelicdark
Turkeysaur
SilverySil
Falads
Kauhava
hyorinryu
rei_hunter
shinigami
Demonbane
SkyPanic
ziix
Yokura
Aria
Kitouski
Advisor
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 pm

LXE wrote:
Cori wrote:
Shino swimsuit fucking where.
That was so last week...
But instead, would you like some cheese with your whine?
For someone who's requesting a lock and pointing out the obvious, since your first post all it seems you've tried to do is be a trollolol. If you're going to speak self-justified like this is a pointless thread and then make pointless posts... oh well, this is LXE I'm talking about, this is normal...

You best be trollin' elsewhere son.

SkyPanic wrote:
If CBJP do an nerf on AG, is CBEN does ?
Maybe ?
Actually, JP will probably never see a AG nerf ever because if you ever log in there, it seems like they're actually able to handle her (By shooting and dodging, go figure) and thus it's unlikely for it to happen here. Though in JP EVE actually got a nerf and she has not been nerfed here from what I've heard, but I think the GMs are doing that off the basis of the lack of people who can play her (or anything for that matter) at all given the number of moves she needs to juggle and maneuvers she has to make for her to be any good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:45 pm

IIRC, Tempura said that EVE came here already nerfed. I can't remember where I found that though.

As for why AG seems to do so much better here, I'm willing to bet that it has something to do latency, seeing how CB EN has become CB everywhere but Japan.
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm

I wouldn't whine if a matchmaker made sure bots of equal theoretical performance were distributed to each team in arena.

You see, World Of Tanks is also free-to-play with a buyable premium subscription, yet paying gives you no advantage in battle because no matter how much faster you'll get high tier tanks, the matchmaker pits you against tanks your tier, and everyone can get every tank in the game.

And it has tens of thousands of active players at all time on each of its three servers (US/Europe/Russia).

And they make lots of money.
Back to top Go down
Advisor
Advisor

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Kauhava wrote:
I wouldn't whine if a matchmaker made sure bots of equal theoretical performance were distributed to each team in arena.

You see, World Of Tanks is also free-to-play with a buyable premium subscription, yet paying gives you no advantage in battle because no matter how much faster you'll get high tier tanks, the matchmaker pits you against tanks your tier, and everyone can get every tank in the game.

And it has tens of thousands of active players at all time on each of its three servers (US/Europe/Russia).

And they make lots of money.

Some of the rooms in arena already have rank locks or level locks or even battle ratio locks.
If you can stand to make it out of those rooms and still be a UC player then you've got some exceptional skill.

I think World of Tanks has more players because it generally appeals to a wider audience
that and their PR department advertises... everywhere including Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Advisor
Advisor

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:41 pm

LXE wrote:
Giant of walls of text, Giant walls of text everywhere.

Also coming to a forum

doesn't want to read.

nigga wat? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Falads
Falads

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:34 pm

i play world of tanks :3 its a fun game.

def takes alot more skill & strategy to win there.
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm

SilverySil wrote:

It's all fun and games until Malinovka with T6+ tanks.

Fuck that map.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Kauhava wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

It's all fun and games until Malinovka with T6+ tanks.

Fuck that map.

Ram a bastard with a Maus. problem solved.

back on-topic now. peoplw will whine, as long as they dont get what they want. its human nature.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

hyorinryu wrote:
As for why AG seems to do so much better here, I'm willing to bet that it has something to do latency, seeing how CB EN has become CB everywhere but Japan.
Or cause people don't know how to sway, dodge, run sideways, shoot a gun, tune some speed, roll for a Handy/Rocket Launcher/Box Missiles, and so on and so forth I was thinking...

Dodging Homing < Dodging someone who can actually aim

No seriously, did you see that one thread with a garage screenshot with a guy toating 2,000+ RT and two Scaregants with Shino LGs? Not even trying to pick on him specifically (sorry if you're reading this whoever you are, not trying to be mean) but I imagine that 90% of the server is a carbon copy of this guy, and the considered "OP bots" are the locked joint bots with a single gimmick that your forced to use to do best with them... like Vanguards and Aquila Girl.

INSTANT WIN, AMIRITE. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm

you people

Oh good lord you best be joking.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 pm

As soon as the RO cubes come, all will be fine. Unless frogs...................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Old story.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm

You know someone is going to get it. Someone.

Apart from that, people are just not willing to put in the effort to learn a new bot. It's frustrating not seeing results pay off after days of playing a potentially awesome bot, but it pays off now to shell out rt and get OP bots.

And people get pissed about that. Both by the obvious factor, and the fact a lot of the time they're jelly. Because I'm sure if they had the same account as xz or something they would ALL BE USING SOME COMBINATION OF THE MOST OP BOTS. AT LEAST ONE WILL.

Goshdarn hypocrites. Embarassed Though I may be one as well. I'm getting pretty frustrated with Renny/Ion now v.v RlyNeed2Lrn2Aim...
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Lol, I noticed that your Renny was even named Need2Lrn2Aim... xD;

This is really why I don't believe in OP bots with the exception of one word (EVE), because there are bots that need work to shine and bots that have the work done for you already but have very little wiggle room because of its forced gimmick. The only different thing is the amount of effort needed, which no one at all seems to care to put forward...
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Lol, I noticed that your Renny was even named Need2Lrn2Aim... xD;

This is really why I don't believe in OP bots with the exception of one word (EVE), because there are bots that need work to shine and bots that have the work done for you already but have very little wiggle room because of its forced gimmick. The only different thing is the amount of effort needed, which no one at all seems to care to put forward...

Noob eve users cant aim. eves aren't OP without hands that can aim,shoot and hit b4 the lockon status ends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 pm

EVE's shall bow before my melee OPness.
But mobile arts...
...Dang they're fast!
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

^The former is the name of my Ion v.v But yeah, I'm taking these two because I know a) they're solid bots b) I really do need to learn properly how to aim while hopping.

I hate to say it, but even psygunning/alpha strike rail gunning is a heck lot easier than learning to hop/shoot correctly. I'm always dying at 800ish damage. Always -_-''

And..honestly EVE has the potential to be one of the most mobile ARTs there is. The only problem is, a lot of the EVE players are so focused on getting that lvl 3 lock on they don't notice something sneaking up on them.

And that's why they're a buncha free fags frags.

Last edited by ngelicdark on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Advisor wrote:
Some of the rooms in arena already have rank locks or level locks or even battle ratio locks.
If you can stand to make it out of those rooms and still be a UC player then you've got some exceptional skill.
That may be so, but the annoying part is that some people just go straight to the no limit rooms without thinking about how there are a lot of people with Stars for ranks in that room.

Doesn't help that there isn't enough Rank limit rooms. I remember back in CBJP that they had Rank limit rooms up until the rank before Star rank.

Quote :
Goshdarn hypocrites. Embarassed Though I may be one as well. I'm getting pretty frustrated with Renny/Ion now v.v RlyNeed2Lrn2Aim...
You need more than learning how to aim. Least with Renny, anyway.

Quote :
This is why I'm mostly convinced that there are more people who would rather play this game to stroke their little e-peen than play to have fun.

Although, yes, EVE at least requires someone who can aim.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm

NovaZero wrote:

Quote :
You need more than learning how to aim. Least with Renny, anyway.

Quote :
This is why I'm mostly convinced that there are more people who would rather play this game to stroke their little e-peen than play to have fun.

Although, yes, EVE at least requires someone who can aim.

Hell I'm confused by what you mean by that. Though these days I don't really abuse STR mode much because it leaves you very open should shit happen. It's easier to combine TEC and hopping to play mix ups. Lots easier. Also the fact that mode change can have the oh shit effect of making you stand still (because sometimes you won't be actually "running" while you're pressing mode change) and you'll die. Anyway.

EVE is easier to aim with than hopping for me. I don't know why. It just is -_-''

And honestly, little insulted that you say that. You're lucky I'm goin to bed.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Hell I'm confused by what you mean by that. Though these days I don't really abuse STR mode much because it leaves you very open should shit happen. It's easier to combine TEC and hopping to play mix ups. Lots easier.
Turn on preferred melee bits of choice then go STR Mode. And/Or go sneak up on an ART.
Quote :
Also the fact that mode change can have the oh shit effect of making you stand still (because sometimes you won't be actually "running" while you're pressing mode change) and you'll die. Anyway.
Oh right. Your Renny doesn't hop so you can't do the Mode Change Hop trick. Kukuku.
Quote :
EVE is easier to aim with than hopping for me. I don't know why. It just is -_-''
Not enough experience with Renny. Give yourself some time.
Quote :
And honestly, little insulted that you say that. You're lucky I'm goin to bed.
Never even thought of insulting anyone; I'm just stating facts. How good will 100+ damage shot be if the person holding the gun can't hit anyone?
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I like how you refer to us as "you people" and "you guys" as if you aren't part of the game's community as well.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Because I'm spoiled
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Mastermind wrote:
I like how you refer to us as "you people" and "you guys" as if you aren't part of the game's community as well.

Implying we want someone who advises and does nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Falads wrote:
Spoiler:

New? All gold ball gara is chibi gara. Haku and Berz boss quest require ticket to play it, which was removed.

The rate did get better after open beta where most people have great rolls from gara #1 and other assorted gara before Eve. Renny was in shop for 300rt for a limited time when she was first release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you people always whine.   Why do you people always whine. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you people always whine.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next