Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo. What's up, people?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VelEN
Newcomer
Newcomer
VelEN

Male Posts : 5

Yo. What's up, people? Empty
PostSubject: Yo. What's up, people?   Yo. What's up, people? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm

I left CosmicBreak a while back in hoping things would get better during the time I was away from the game.

I haven't read many topics so I dunno what the current status of the game is gameplay-wise.

I probably won't get the game again anytime soon due to my past experience with it, but I'd like to do some skins for things in the meantime if people would be willing to give the default skins for both UC and Rt bots and parts, as well as bots and parts from the Garapon.

It's nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Yo. What's up, people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo. What's up, people?   Yo. What's up, people? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 am

Gameplay-wise, the game is still ridiculously unbalanced, but CS is trying nerfs. They don't do an awful much, but sometimes it means free Omega regrets for us c: Either , welcome back? to CB
Back to top Go down

Yo. What's up, people?
Page 1 of 1