Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!

Go down 
+28
LordShade
darboy
xzpwnz
ironpen27
Yokura
shinigami
Falads
fggt
knyx
Aurum_Sol
vee152
Intet
Lyala
Raven
Suguri
boytitan2
Demonbane
Tsuchigumo
Kitouski
Seele00
Mastermind
ngelicdark
Stickboy
fhoeng
Aria
Divinity
NovaZero
DarkChuky
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
darboy wrote:
Writing Lady luck in my keyboard and mouse.

i earned a Kuten Jikun in 5X1, so i thought that was funny. instead of cheering i laughed.
but i still got trolled because they say Kuten is crappy =.=
their goes my 20 dollars.....
Just like every other bot that's "crappy", (Jikuns, Scaregants, Connie, LazFlamme, Lancelot BD, and an infinite list of other things) try it before you count it out. I have no clue how good she is honestly, I'm just saying that the EN population has proved themselves to be wrong... a lot.
All those bots are pretty good actually
I was being sarcastic and was pointing out that EN in a truckload of occasions have called all these bots crap when they're not at all if you play them well and/or give them time, lol. Just like him throwing out Kuten off of the basis that people say she's crap instead of just playing her and deciding that for himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Aria wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
-Dragon Gara has a surprise.

- Certain Garapons will never be affected by the Slots System and/or Surprise System.
And it's certain that Dragon Gara won't be affected or is that just pessimism talking?

Been asking around on JP, nobody I've asked has had surprise/slots on Dragon gara.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Hyoka wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Aria wrote:

- Certain Garapons will never be affected by the Slots System and/or Surprise System.
And it's certain that Dragon Gara won't be affected or is that just pessimism talking?

Been asking around on JP, nobody I've asked has had surprise/slots on Dragon gara.

Some one got it but got shit bots anyways lol =).
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Hyoka wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Aria wrote:

Shin got the effect just when he ran out of Rt, is now a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 pm

i have gotten a few time the crimx3, which is why i have so many nicole zZzz with 3x crim you can only get gold and silver Surprised
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Crim is godly rollness?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:39 pm

If I ever land that gara event (god I hope not), I'll charge 200 rt and roll that on dragon. And that's it. Oh, and it has to 3x crim -_-''

So I guess I'll be seeing if it works out for the next few days. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

you know with this system, it might be worth to roll 1x after all. Since it only trigger after a "complete" roll and not in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

knyx wrote:
Crim is godly rollness?

I can second this.

Crim 3x ONLY provides you Gold and Silver Balls so yea.

Last edited by Aria on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

priskern wrote:
you know with this system, it might be worth to roll 1x after all. Since it only trigger after a "complete" roll and not in the middle of it.

Inb4 u ran out of rt just when u got it and all your previous rolls are derps and crashes Neutral

Just pessimistic talk, dun mind me.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm

priskern wrote:

Well played rt charge trap by cs. Spend more money for a chance to spend more money to greater effect. I choose to see it as a nice random bonus to a splurge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!   Dragon Garapon - Trolled again! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Garapon - Trolled again!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4