Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunpla Thread!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

Male Posts : 12

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Because why isn't there one already?

Gunpla Thread!! Bros11

Gunpla Thread!! Flag_010

Gunpla Thread!! Saswor10
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 pm

oh hell yes, I only wish I had the time to paint the ones I have. These days, I only buy Ver. Ka or Mastergrade... That shit gets expensive, but oh god is it rewarding. Ver. Ka Unicorn Gundam is like a fucking marvel of engineering turned me into a MG true believer. Still not sold on Perfect Grade stuff, that's the point where it seems like spending money for status, and I can't stomach that.

Also, looking for a MG Freedom Gundam at a decent price. (NOT Strike Freedom, dammit, sure it was more powerful, but I like the styling on the original better) or a 1/200 or so Destroy Gundam. Something that scales more reasonably with the 1/100 gunpla I have. Sadly, I don't think they make any kind of model kit Destroy.

I used to have a HG Freedom, but I painted it in awful gaudy metallic colors, and then it got stolen. (too much bling in the wrong 'hood, I guess)
Back to top Go down
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Only thing I can recommend is the HCM Pro Destroy, which coincidentally is 1/200th. Like all HCM and HCM Pro products, it does come pre-assembled, yet still has the full range of articulation.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Verfor99 wrote:
Only thing I can recommend is the HCM Pro Destroy, which coincidentally is 1/200th. Like all HCM and HCM Pro products, it does come pre-assembled, yet still has the full range of articulation.
Hmm... Any way to disassemble, strip and repaint those? Painting them in my own color scheme is my favorite part... Also, those things are stupidly expensive, I'd REALLY rather a kit.
Back to top Go down
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Sorry dude, HCMs are like Fix Figuration figures, stuck-as-is.
Back to top Go down
Verfor99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verfor99

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Gunpla. Gunpla everywhere.
Gunpla Thread!! Bros_010

Brofist. Yo.
Gunpla Thread!! Bros_011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunpla Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunpla Thread!!   Gunpla Thread!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunpla Thread!!
Page 1 of 1